Weird Stomach Movements

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Weird Stomach Movements

I am a 19 year old college student and lately I have been having weird movements in my stomach. At first it started with a weird fluttering movement in the upper right side of my abdomen it didn't happen all the time but after I ate or just out of the blue I would feel this weird movement in my stomach, the flutter feel would go away if I scratched my stomach. The flutter occurs a little bit but not as much after the flutter feeling I started have a very painful feeling in the lower rightside of my abdomen it felt like a gas bubble and that side of my body was very hard and tense this pain led to a very painful kind of like stretching pulling feel in my vaginal area (it's very hard to explain) but these pains together almost had me in tears. Well a few days past and I had no feelings in my stomach and felt fine but then I started to feel a twitch in my stomach like something was flipping on the right side of my abdomen when I lye down and press my hand on my stomach I can feel movement and on the lower right side of my abdomen I can feel something like a throbbing feeling, the item feels like a thick lump. It a very weird feeling and I don't know how to explain it but I don't know what it is I haven't had any pregnancy symptoms I still have my menustral cycle so I think I can rule that out but I'm not sure I've seen examples about parasites, hernias, and stomach masses. I'm very scared and I really hope it isn't anything life threatening I'm going to the doctor sometime this week but I was wondering if anyone has experienced this before. Thanks!
Take a home pregnancy test just so u can rule that out 4 defo u never no I have mates who are pregnant and have had no symptoms at all so I would just take one just incase :)
KTowne, Shannon79, and Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
7 mins ago
AppleBr is still alive and missing ... Comment
28 mins ago
Des_a_rae Just signed up for Compassi... Comment
37 mins ago
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals