Weird Stomach Movements

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Weird Stomach Movements

I am a 19 year old college student and lately I have been having weird movements in my stomach. At first it started with a weird fluttering movement in the upper right side of my abdomen it didn't happen all the time but after I ate or just out of the blue I would feel this weird movement in my stomach, the flutter feel would go away if I scratched my stomach. The flutter occurs a little bit but not as much after the flutter feeling I started have a very painful feeling in the lower rightside of my abdomen it felt like a gas bubble and that side of my body was very hard and tense this pain led to a very painful kind of like stretching pulling feel in my vaginal area (it's very hard to explain) but these pains together almost had me in tears. Well a few days past and I had no feelings in my stomach and felt fine but then I started to feel a twitch in my stomach like something was flipping on the right side of my abdomen when I lye down and press my hand on my stomach I can feel movement and on the lower right side of my abdomen I can feel something like a throbbing feeling, the item feels like a thick lump. It a very weird feeling and I don't know how to explain it but I don't know what it is I haven't had any pregnancy symptoms I still have my menustral cycle so I think I can rule that out but I'm not sure I've seen examples about parasites, hernias, and stomach masses. I'm very scared and I really hope it isn't anything life threatening I'm going to the doctor sometime this week but I was wondering if anyone has experienced this before. Thanks!
Take a home pregnancy test just so u can rule that out 4 defo u never no I have mates who are pregnant and have had no symptoms at all so I would just take one just incase :)