Weird Uterine Twitch
Not sure what's up.  I've been feeling this weird muscle twitch toward the left side of my uterus.  Don't know if it's actually FROM that point, but it's like the muscle rapidly contracting and releasing.  It happens every few hours, and is not painful, just really weird.  It has been happening for the last three days or so, and has never happened before this point.

I am not pregnant - there is literally *no* chance of it.
My last period ended about two weeks ago.  Ovulating, maybe?

Any ideas?
I've gotten this before and I'm not 100% sure what it may be. I know that you can feel a twitch, spasm or pain when you ovulate. But you only ovulate once so having it happen every few days is odd. You can also feel that if you are pregnant when the baby starts moving but if you're not pregnant, and there is no possible way you are, then it's certainly not that!

I wish I had an answer for you because then I could figure out why I've felt that before as well!
Bump.  Been happening for six days now, any ideas?
Go to the gyo and have it checked out.  Could be something going on in there...I've experienced this myself, I have an ovarian cyst but the gyno wouldn't say for sure that it was the cause of the spasms although he wouldn't rule it out either.  Also, any back injuries? Sitting for long periods of time?
I have the same thing but mine has been happening since I had my twins two and a half years ago!!! It happens to me every day some days more than others. I don't know what it is but I've asked doctors and they keep telling me (after ultrasounds and tests) that it should go away but it never does.

Anyone have any ideas?
It's not cysts, pregnancy, or ovulation. What else is there that could be causing this to happen?