Weird bump?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Weird bump?

Okay so I've had a cyst near my vagina before, so I don't think this is one. But my boyfriend noticed a a ball like bump pretty much under the skin of my clit a little to the right of it. When we have sex it gets big, when we don't it's either not there or I can hardly feel it. I'm going to try going to the doctor soon but it's night and it's really worrying me. It's completely under skin where it would be something impossible to pop. Please please help.  18, not over weight, 100% sure I don't have an STD, healthy, any ideas?
It can be due to bartholin cyst. There are glands in the vaginal lips called Bartholin’s glands. These can become painful and swollen, and an abscess can form. This often causes blockage in the main duct from the gland, and a cyst develops. This is felt as a hard swelling.In such cases, antibiotics may be helpful, or surgical treatment might be required.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.