Weird bumps near bikini line
I've got 3 small lumps near my bikini line, and I'm pretty sure they're not ingrown hairs. They are under the skin and feel a bit like cysts I first noticed them a few days ago and they were sensitive to the touch but now they are beginning to hurt most of the time. One is starting to become quite swollen and is almost visible. Do you know what this could be? And is it treatable?
hi, i get these too and they are linked to menstrual cycle.  Anything like mine and theres a possibility that they might get a bit infected.  Just keep them clean with a bit of tea tree or witch hazel.  If they keep returning go to your doc and see about getting some lymecycline.  I have been on this for over a month and have had no further outbreaks as they kill the bacteria that causes them. Keep me updated.... hope this helps x
If the lumps are in the skin then it can be due to infected hair follicles or boils. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.