Weird patches on breast?:/
So I am 16 years of age and I have 3 circular/oval brownish spots (2 on my breast and 1 on my chest above) they have been there for ages and I was wondering what they were (with exams etc I haven't been free to go to the doctors) someone help ASAP please!
It can be due to pityriasis rosea. Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and sometimes by itching.

No treatment is usually required. In most patients, the condition lasts only a matter of weeks or months(upto six months) or even more.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing

Thank you very much!