Weird sensation towards end of urinating

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Okay so I've been having this weird sensation pretty much at the end of me urinating for about 2 days now. I've seen posts about it and alot of people keep saying its a UTI but its not.
I've had a UTI before and its not burning. Its in the clitoris area  and its kind of tingling/pressure or like everyone else says kind of orgasmic but ends very quickly and its really uncomfortable.
After i pee it still feels weird except when i sit in certain positions.
I feel like I have to pee a lot too and my pee is also kind of white cloudy not a dirty cloudy.
Its NOT a UTI ive been tested for them before and have had them before this is different.

ALSO the last time I had my period it lasted for 20 days (about a week and a half ago) and I have had some pains in the night and sometimes during the day in my sides and sometimes they feel like cramps as well.

Can someone please help me .
Hi there and welcome.  I think you need to be seen by your doctor.  I would call and make an appt.  Odd that you had a 20 day period which would indicate a hormonal issue and while you are 'sure' this isn't a UTI, I've had a couple that were different than others.  They don't always follow the exact same pattern.  Something to check out to make sure that isn't what it is.  Or you could have some other type of infection.  so, call your doctor and make an appt. for an exam.  good luck