WOMEN'S HEALTH
COMMUNITY
Weird sensation towards end of urinating
by rockthis, Jun 04, 2007
So I thought that I had a UTI. When I would pee, it would feel fine but towards the ending of urinating I would get a very weird uncomfortable sensation. And my bladder would feel full even though I just peed. This problem gets worse at night and I can't sleep. I went to the doctor but he said that my urine was clean. He said to drink cranberry juice for a few day and if the problem persists, to go back and see him. When I was researching it online, I came across someone with the username of tinklebells who posted the same exact symptoms in October of 2006. So if she happensto be reading this, I would love to know what the doctor said because this is driving me crazy. And if anyone has any clue as to what it could be, then let me know please.

THANKS !!
Member Comments (125)
by tmv, Jun 04, 2007
My sister had similar complaints and was found to have an allergy to a red dye in kool-aid and meds. She drank cranberry juice(make sure it's 100% juice) a lot of it is only 15%! Best wishes.
by tmv, Jun 04, 2007
Hey, I truly understand. They told her it inflamed her bladder wall. cystitis caused from allergy/sensitivity to red dyes. She drank cranberry juice for about 2 weeks straight. I can't remember exactly how many days it took, but i think that it was 3-4 but then cleared up after a week or so. She now takes cranberry capsules from the health food store on occasion. I hope you feel better soon. The dr can call in a med that numbs that bladder area. I can't remember exactly the name, but pyridium rings a bell. It's late and I'm a little under the weather today! sorry. It changes your urine orange color and stains underwear, so if you get it wear a liner.
by rockthis, Jun 04, 2007
did she get better after drinking cranberry juice ? how long did it take for it to go away ? and how long did she drink cranberry juice for before she felt relief ?

I'm sorry for asking so many questions, but I really, really want this to go away.
by rockthis, Jun 05, 2007
thanks for all of your help. i drank cranberry juice all day today, as my doctor told me to. No relief so far. I think that I might go see a urologist tomorrow because I can't take it anymore. I can't sleep because at night my bladder feels full all the time. But thanks anyway !
by Lin_Art, Jun 08, 2008
I have been getting bladder and yeast infections so I have been drinking
a lot of cranberry juice and it does burn when I urinate and I have
been getting a rash with itching on my neck and arms so I am seeing
a holistic doctor on Monday. I seem to be getting more allergic to drugs
and food since I developed asthma.  Anyone else with this problem?
Lin Art
by hopester9, Jun 20, 2008
Im a few days late from my period and it burns at the end of urination and I always seem to have to pee a lot. sometimes it is in small amounts.  Could I be pregnant or just have a UTI?
by hopester9, Jun 20, 2008
also when my boyfriend and I have sex we always wear two condoms and he pulls out but im still worried
by biccasdiccas, Nov 21, 2009
OMG
Did you ever find out what is was. Cause I have exactly the same symptoms and whenever you research it, you just get asked if it is a burning sensation. No it's not, it's weird, almost like an uncomfortable orgasm that builds up to a crescendo then dyes away slowly. Mine feels like its in the clitoral area, but believe me, it's not nice. Plus I have this pressure all the time as though i need to pee, even straight after peeing.I'm taking someting for cystitis, but the symptons having died down.
by myquestions200, Nov 22, 2009
this sounds like when i get bladder infections. what my dads has me do is take a penasilion n a cranberry pill once in the morning and at night n it usely  goes away within a week.