Weird sensation towards end of urinating

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

So I thought that I had a UTI. When I would pee, it would feel fine but towards the ending of urinating I would get a very weird uncomfortable sensation. And my bladder would feel full even though I just peed. This problem gets worse at night and I can't sleep. I went to the doctor but he said that my urine was clean. He said to drink cranberry juice for a few day and if the problem persists, to go back and see him. When I was researching it online, I came across someone with the username of tinklebells who posted the same exact symptoms in October of 2006. So if she happensto be reading this, I would love to know what the doctor said because this is driving me crazy. And if anyone has any clue as to what it could be, then let me know please.

THANKS !!
My sister had similar complaints and was found to have an allergy to a red dye in kool-aid and meds. She drank cranberry juice(make sure it's 100% juice) a lot of it is only 15%! Best wishes.
did she get better after drinking cranberry juice ? how long did it take for it to go away ? and how long did she drink cranberry juice for before she felt relief ?

I'm sorry for asking so many questions, but I really, really want this to go away.
Hey, I truly understand. They told her it inflamed her bladder wall. cystitis caused from allergy/sensitivity to red dyes. She drank cranberry juice for about 2 weeks straight. I can't remember exactly how many days it took, but i think that it was 3-4 but then cleared up after a week or so. She now takes cranberry capsules from the health food store on occasion. I hope you feel better soon. The dr can call in a med that numbs that bladder area. I can't remember exactly the name, but pyridium rings a bell. It's late and I'm a little under the weather today! sorry. It changes your urine orange color and stains underwear, so if you get it wear a liner.
thanks for all of your help. i drank cranberry juice all day today, as my doctor told me to. No relief so far. I think that I might go see a urologist tomorrow because I can't take it anymore. I can't sleep because at night my bladder feels full all the time. But thanks anyway !
I have been getting bladder and yeast infections so I have been drinking
a lot of cranberry juice and it does burn when I urinate and I have
been getting a rash with itching on my neck and arms so I am seeing
a holistic doctor on Monday. I seem to be getting more allergic to drugs
and food since I developed asthma.  Anyone else with this problem?
Lin Art
Im a few days late from my period and it burns at the end of urination and I always seem to have to pee a lot. sometimes it is in small amounts.  Could I be pregnant or just have a UTI?
also when my boyfriend and I have sex we always wear two condoms and he pulls out but im still worried
OMG
Did you ever find out what is was. Cause I have exactly the same symptoms and whenever you research it, you just get asked if it is a burning sensation. No it's not, it's weird, almost like an uncomfortable orgasm that builds up to a crescendo then dyes away slowly. Mine feels like its in the clitoral area, but believe me, it's not nice. Plus I have this pressure all the time as though i need to pee, even straight after peeing.I'm taking someting for cystitis, but the symptons having died down.
this sounds like when i get bladder infections. what my dads has me do is take a penasilion n a cranberry pill once in the morning and at night n it usely  goes away within a week.
I'M HAVING THE SAME EXACT THING.  What the hell??? It just started yesterday.  It's soooo weird.  Not a fan.  Anyone have any ideas????
you could try and get those azo pills from the drug store. when i was 16 i was very prone to bladder infections and uti's. the doc told me to stop drinking dr pepper and cokes. and i also had my urethra dialated... worst pain ever. i am 24 now and i had my first uti in over 3 years.. i was drinking red bulls and alot oof energy drinks.. i had to call my doctor and he prescribed me a med, and then i also used the azo.. beaware they make ur pee bright flourescent orange, but it helps the pain..
anyone know what it is yet??
i was guessing UTI but i dunno...
I have been working out alot, and keep forgetting to drink water.
So I thought that could be it. I dont think it has anything to do with my period because i havent had one since august (no im not preggo).
I'm gonna start drinking cranberry juice. there is no itching or burning just the weird orgasm sensation that *****. I hate it!
A friend of mine is a MA and she said that I either had a UTI or a yeast infection.... def not the latter... She also told me that I needed to go to the doctor but I didn't want to go. So I went the store and got cranberry pills and took 4 a day. I did NOT take any tyelenol or anything of the sort because thats how I got the UTI... I know it was a UTI because when I went to the store and for about $7 I got three testing strips for UTI's. It tested positive and I started drinking water and taking the pills. If I took any other medications it only got worse.. If I stopped drinking water as much, it got worse as well. By day two of the pills and the constant water I felt way better! Just had to keep that up for a week or so and now I have no weird feeling when at all. Hope this helps!
I have had the same exact syptoms (symptoms) for a couples days now(Orgasmic sensation that only happens towards the end of urinating, cresendos and then dwindles away in my clitoris) but I have had this before and I did nothing and it went away. So when it came back I started worrying if something is wrong and if I need to take care of it....Do you have any idea what this might be, it's very uncomfortable and I would love to know how to get rid of it lol
Please & Thank You!
:)
I am now also having the same wierd end of urinating, slightly orgasmic but also uncomfortable feeling. Also, I went to the toilet yesterday then immediatley after i went, felt like i was going to wet myself for a bout 10 minutes after but my bladder was empty (despite still feeling full!) I have had this for about a week now, ever since my boyfriend walked in on me in the toilet and interrupted me mid flow. (May just be a coincidence). This looks to be something that is plaguing many females but nobody has an answer for. By the sounds of it, it doesn't sound like much to worry about but there still doesnt seem to be any conclusion as to how to make it go away other than waiting patiently. If i find anything that resolves this problem i will be sure to let you all know.
Did anyone ever find out what this was as i am having the same symptoms for about a week now!! its horrible its like a pushing sensation and towards the end of urination i kinda feel the need to almost do the pelvic floor excercise nd pull up because its so uncomfy!! I have also been drinking cranberry juice for about 5 days and not helped so far....:((( Please let me know if u ever found the solution?? xx
This is typically a urinary tract infection, which most commonly leads to a bladder infection. Look up a "urinary tract infection" on www.webmd.com and you may be able to self diagnose. The feeling you get isn't always pain, it can be a weird "orgasmic" feeling as well. I get urinary tract infections and bladder infections very frequently. Even Kidney infections here and there if I leave my bladder infection un-treated. So I know this feeling you are all talking about. Don't be alarmed. Just see the doctor and he will give you some penicillin to treat the infection. IF you don't get it treated it could lead to something worse. Trust me, kidney infections hurt really bad! The pain was worse than my strongest labor contractions. Not fun! Drink a lot of fluids (water) it will help flush your system. Also, remember to urinate after having sex. It will help push out any bacteria out of your urinary tract (urethra.) Having rough and not urinating can most definately lead to a UTI and or bladder infection. Just be sure to always try to keep yourself clean and take extra measures.
Well I tried waiting and flushing myself out with water and other herbal remedies, and this did not help in the slightest. After 2 weeks of discomfort I finally relented and went to see the doc. I had a 3 day course of trimethoprim and by day 2 it had eased off considerably. A uti can affect all parts of our urinary tract system, inluding our bladders, so certain remedies are just not going to cut it. I thought a poxy 3 day course was no way going to help, I was so surprised when the symptoms eased of - I should have gone sooner.
Unfortunatley I think I got this from having intercourse and not bothering to clean up properly afterwards - I was so tired, my husband just passed me his boxers (i know, gross!) But now that stuff's not allowed near. Never want to go through that again!!!
I've had the same problem too, about a week after that i had sex with my boyfriend i had my period and after the first three days of my period i started getting this horribly weird sort of orgasmic tingling after i peed and i kept feeling the need to pee even when i didn't or just had. I also started to get these small sharp twinges just underneath my navel. I tried to drink alot of water and tea and i flushed alot  and after about three days the strange feeling stopped but now i have this weird itch and it doesn't seem to go. Does anyone know if this could mean that its possibly getting worse or is this just an after affect?
Ok so as I have posted before. GO to the store by an at home UTI test  (7 or 8 bucks for 3 of them )... it will tell you whats up... you might have a bladder infection, or it could have spread to your kidneys... this is what my friend told me that could happen. She is a M.A. (medical assistant) I did not go to the doctor but my test showed positive for a UTI. I had the exact same symptoms. I bought cranberry pills from the store (7 or 8 bucks for more than what I needed)  .. you can also drink cranberry juice. Drink lots of water... Mine lasted about a week and then went away... You can get very sick I am told if it goes untreated... You should call your doctor and ask them about what to do. . .
It sounds like what you might be experiencing in Interstitial Cystitis (IC). You will typically have symptoms of a UTI, but urine cultures will be clear. Unfortunately, if it is IC, drinking cranberry juice will cause the inflammation of the bladder wall to get worse. There are a lot of foods that do. Fruits are another problem. Please go to a urolgist, or if you can find one in your area, a Pelvic Pain Specialist (not the same as a regular GYN) and have him or her check you for this. Also there's a great site IChelp.org that has great info. Its possible you have something completely different, but it sound pretty suspicous of IC to me. Also, if after you pee you have a terrible urge to keep peeing, that's a big indicator.  Good luck and please keep me informed.
Bladder problems as well all my life. Most times it isn't a UTI or cystitis. I got told yesterday I am a chronic problematic pain in the a**. I was so upset, I said to her, if  only you would understand my situation. I have gone to urologist, bladder control specialist. I have been treated for UTI, bladder spazms, nothing every shows up on urine test. yes Protien and I to believe it has to do with allery's as well to red food dyes. Crannberry juice yes helps but I got told too to drink pineapple juice. I have had stents put in/taken out, I have had my kidney's blasted. I have had my ureters stretched. I went out of town,  didn't tell the dr anything, just told him I was having burning sensation at end of urinating. he told me I  had a something wrong with my walls of my urethra, had it cauterized twice. it helps for some time, but yeah why does it keep coming back?
i have the same symptoms at the end of urinating,.. definitely not the average uti as i have had many of these. started when i was out drinking on saturday night. has anyone had any other further diagnosis?
I have been having the same problem! and it is so annoying. I go to the toilet and i have a pee and its fine, then at the end of my urinating it feels like a weird orgasmic sensation and sometimes it burns! and then just as i get off the toilet i feel like my bladder is full again and i need another pee so i go back on the toilet and about a centremetre of pee comes out, not even that much! and its well annoying, i have been told to soak my vagina in hot water with no soaps and i tried that but it failed.. I have been having this problem for almost a week now, and its not nice at all, i dont want to tell my mum or go to the doctor, so would cranberry juice and lots of water work? i got told 2-8 glasses of water a day!
PLEASE REPLY! i'm at a very young age! and i am in need of urgent help as it is starting to bug me because it is causing me to spend ages on the toilet!
Hey Gals,

i had the same unconfortable/ burning/ pushing sensation too.
Drank cranberry juice and rose-hip tea for a five days with no releif. Then started taking some ecchinacea tablets for days 6, 7 & 8 which seemed to soothe the feeling a little, but didn't fix everything.
I started using some colloidial silver too on day 9, which gave good results after less than 24 hours.  As a final finisher I'm taking extra strong garlic tablets two hours before bedtime. (Boyfriend not amused. But since I think it was his general over enthusiasm which gave me the problem in the first place I'm unapologetic : )  )   I did a fair bit of reading/ research on-line too, so here's what I found as top tips/ what I'd recommend. (You're probably doing most of them already).

1. Pee sitting up straight, or even better leaning back a bit against the wall, to make sure you get every last drip out. Peeing hunched over, reading a book, is bad posture and can cause some small ammounts of urine to remain in the uretha.

2. Practice good toilet hygine: always wipe from front to back, to avoid spreading nasties from the botty forward. If you're suffering any vaginal itching/ thrush at the same time be careful to wipe/dry each of the three areas separately, to avoid any cross contamination.

3. Plenty of cranberry juice and rose-hip tea (double strength - 2 tea bags for one cup), doesn't solve this particular problem  but reputedly good for bladder discomfort. Will certainly gives you plenty of vitamin C to strengthen the body. May also remove any underlying cystitis.

4. Echinacia. 1000mg tablets x 2 a day. Known to sooth inflamation (inflammation) & to help strenthen the body's immune response.

5. Colloidial silver solution (available on-line and in healthfood stores).  2.5ml teaspoon orally x twice a day. Also, with ultra clean hands and a Q-tip swab/ spray the area after each time you pee, and before bed. Strong anti-microbial, and germicidal.

6. Garlic tablets 300mg (1800ug allicin) x1 a day, few hours before bed. Antibiotic and anti fungal allacin compound. (Will keep the vampires away. And possibly the boyfriends too :(     Be careful not to overdo the garlic, as it can cause inflamaiton of stomach and gut wall - its strong stuff.

I think if it had gone on any longer than 10 days with no improvement i would have gone to the doctors urgently - it could always indicate a bigger problem.

I had the same strange feeking when going to the loo for a couple of days, and found this chat on line when looking for a self diagnosis - saw all the comments about Cranberry juice, and thought it was simple and cheap, and i would loose nothing by giving it a go, picked up 2 litres on the way home from work and drank 1 litre that evening - next morning no symptoms at all,
May just be a fluke but i am extremely pleased, will now continue to drink the juice - in smaller amounts - on a regular basis, and keep my fingers crossed it doesn't come back!
Thanks to everyone who suggested Cranberry Juice :)
im going through this right now. I tried drinking cranberry juice and water with no luck. Im scared to go to the doctor for what they might say. I thought that it was a simple UTI but my urine does'nt hurt until the end. Reading up on it i seen that in most UTI,s burning starts from the beginning of your urination. Please Tell me wat i have.
I have the EXACT same thing but its all the time.. I've dealt with it for forever.. If you figured it out will you contact me. I went to a urologist a while back but he didn't fix it

I did not want to post but I have tried this Drink a glass of salt water in boiled mineral water,Let it cool first! then take a salt water dip ... it really does work, these organisms cant live in salt water.Give up soap and use lemon in mineral water instead, many of these problems are caused by tap water (unless you have reverse osmosis system.)Sex/processed foods/chemicals on lawns etc. Hope this works for you all.
Sorry Sea Salt must be usedx
I had this for four days and then went to my doctor.  On the morning I went I started bleeding when going to the bathroom.  He told me I had a bladder infection and had turned into a kidney infection.  It wasn't burning when I used the bathroom, just the weird discomfort feeling at the end.  Although the morning I went to the doctor, I had started to hurt in my bladder.  He gave me a couple kinds of meds.  All better now.  Hope it doesn't come back, he also told me it was sometimes hard to get rid of a kidney infection and to call him if it didn't go away or if it come back.  Hope this helps.
wow, I've been having the same symptoms for the last 2 days. and it's driving me crazy! I am 4 months post-partum, and I thought I was getting my first period  since because I have slight bleeding. I've been running to the bathroom every 10 minutes, and when I urinate, it feels like all my innards want to come out! It feels like I have to apply pressure to hold it all in! it feels like the urge to pee, only multiplied by 100. and it's like everything is bearing down at the end of urination. it's so uncomfortable!

So I'm wondering--how long does this last. has anyone found answers?? How did you get rid of it?!?! Has anyone else had spotting?
yes. i have the exact same symptoms, and spotting when i wipe. i know its not my period cause it only happens when i pee. if you found out what this was, and how to fix it, i would love to know. i have had these symptoms for almost a week now, and its causing me to be tired all the time, cranky, and just miserable. im sure you know how im feeling. please let me know if you found out how to fix/make it go away. thanks.
Same exact symptoms, horrible uncomfortable "orgasmic" feeling and frequent urination and still feeling like i have to go. No relief for years after trying everything. Finally just found out yesterday I have an ovarian cyst putting pressure on my bladder! I'm not sure what the treatment will be until I go back to the Gyn on Monday.. but get a pelvic exam and ultrasound.
i recently felt a heavy pushing sensation at the end of urination, i went to CVS and bought a UTI TEST KIT, it was very simple to use, i was positive for a uti.
i recommend the test if not able to get to the doctors.

the kit was very cheap and well worth it
I have also started getting these sensations...i was worried because stupidly had unprotected sex. I went to the doctor and tested negative for a UTI, she was going to send it in for a culture and std check...anyone ever find out what it was...i will find out this week hopefully..Another thing is that I have been doing a little too much drinking lately and thought maybe this was the cause.
Hey. Did you ever find out what it is? I have the same thing happening!! Please help me out!!!
hi, i've recently discovered that i share the same sensation as you, and it has become more apparent after i have intercourse.
i have done some research, and i believe that it's called 'Traumatic Cystitis'
which is the most common form found in women.
its fairly easy to treat, and i found this website which im sure will help those who share the same symptons :)

http://www.ehow.com/how_5611768_treat-traumatic-cystitis.html
I just recently started taking Yaz and i think its a bit ironic that this is all happening 1 week after i started taking it.  
And that website helped so much, by the way. But I've decided I'm just going to go to my doctor Wednesday morning and show her that page and just say: "Fix me" lol. I'll let you guys know what else she says. =)
I have the same sensation toward the end of urinating but this only happens after my boyfriend and I have had unprotected sex. It also makes my urine smell funny. It usually goes away but then when we do it again, it comes back. So I don't know what the heck is going on but it has to be the weirdest thing I've ever felt!!
I have the same thing. But after I urinate, I feel like I "have to" sit down to relieve the weird sensation. It is so strange. It seems that only sitting down (normally indian style) will make the feeling go away. I have no idea what this is, but I have had this off and on my entire life, and I am getting tired of it!
I been having the same problem for about a year, but mine only happens a few times a month and only a few times a day then.  I can usually tell when it's going to happen and it nearly knocks the wind out of me for about three minutes when it does occur.  Does anyone have this problem only occasionally like me?  It's really becoming quite bothersome and painful!
I have been getting this 'weird orgasmic uncomfortable feeling' at the end of my pee . And feeling like I want to pee all time . Even though only just bin to the toilet . Bin getting it for the last few day . Since my b'fiend last made me have an orgasm . Could it be linked with that . Have you got any idea what it could be . And what to do . It becoming annoying .
I'm having the same exact problem. It's driving me nuts! I can't even stand it for a couple of hours, I don't know how you guys can go 2+ days with it.
Last night I had sex with my boyfriend, unprotected, and then didn't shower until tonight. Not to be gross, but rather honest, I actually allowed myself to have an odor due to not cleaning properly after sex. So in other words, I knew I was pretty unclean. And then tonight, right before my shower, the problem occurred.
The last time I had the problem was after going to the beach, and trying to have sex in the salt water.. (sorry public.) Then I went for sushi, drank lots of coke, and the problem jumped at me.  And the time before that I was with some girlfriends, drinking too much coke, eating pizza, and that was my first experience with the problem.
So over all I've had 3 experiences with this problem. Today I also had lots of coke. Could it be the large amounts of unfamiliar coke to my body? (I normally drink nothing but water.) The first two times I went to the doctor and got antibiotics.
Right now, I'm reading this forum and responding to take my mind off of this ridiculous urge to pee! I just took some Urinary Pain Relief pills that turn my pee orange, which can be grabbed over the counter.
What also helps me are creams. Monostat is what I have on now, but usually I use vagasil for all my vaginal irritations.
If my problem consists I will have to go get antibiotics, but I'm hoping it goes away freaking soon.
Everyone hope I don't die from aggravation!
I hope to hear from you soon :)
P.S. Is the unclean thing something a lot of us are guilty for, or is that just an individual theory that I have?
Well, am I glad that it's not just me experiencing this!

It's been two days now since I started feeling this "weird, orgasmic sensation" at the end of my peeing sessions. And yes, since yesterday, I always feel like I have to pee. When it first started, there was a bit of blood in my urine, particularly when I wipe. Today, there's no blood but definitely the sensation's still there. Also, last night, I felt like I had a fever. I got really drowsy and I definitely had the chills or something. The good thing is that I never had to pee overnight. Slept like a baby actually. I've been drinking a lot of water for sure. Haven't tried cranberry juice yet so will get on that today after reading this forum.

I just started having sex last week with my boyfriend and I'm positive that's what caused this because I've never had anything like this before. However, if anybody else has any ideas what it could be, please post & share! If this doesn't go away by tomorrow, I'm gonna go to my doctor for sure.

Thanks ladies and hoping for the best for everybody!

I have the same problem! I lost my virginity last week, but we've done it several times since then (always protected), and I think that's what caused it. It started the day after the first time, and then there was a few days when we didn't do it that my symptoms started to ease up. Then we had sex again the other day and it was worse than ever the next morning. I went to the doctor today and they gave me some pills but my culture won't be ready for a few days and after reading this thread I'm not so sure it's a UTI. I too feel the weird orgasmic sensation at the end of urination, and the uncomfortable sensitivity persists for a while afterwards. I'm going to try cranberry juice and the pills and keep my fingers crosssed, but it's nice to know that other people are dealing with the same problem.
Okay me and my boyfriend just started having sex last month everything was fine I guess I mean it hurt to pee then but not a whole lot. and Now we are having sex more and more every day and I thought I was getting better cause it didn't hurt to pee. But last night we had sex and this morning my vagina hurt so bad I couldn't stand it it was a weird feeling like I had to pee but nothing was coming out. and it just felt so horrible I took a shower hoping that would help, it didn't. I read on here that water will make it better So I'm trying that. I emailed my cousin and told her to make me an appointment for a vagina doctor cause I'm worried. I don't want my mom or dad to know that I'm not a virgin anymore..I'm really scarred. I hope it's nothing serious.  
NEVER NEVER NEVER use two condoms, the friction from the two condoms rubbing together can cause them both to break. One is enough.
i have the same problem too,.i have this weird feeling after peeing and it makes me freaking worried!it just started yesterday, i don't know if its because i had sex with my boyfriend or i ate too much cheese,.and also my pee stinks much,.

please help,.
Okay. So I'm good. I've been drinking water before and after I use the bathroom. I haven't had that feeling in a while. :D and I've been drinking cranberry juice which helped a lot. then later I found cuts near the opening of my vagina.
I was wondering what that was from turns out its either from shaving or from my boyfriend. So I got some cream that will heal the cuts. :D
and I was freaking out thinking I was prego because my friend is and she has been convincing me I was too. I got period last night sooo YAY!
I have the same problem, which started yesterday afternoon. After I'm done using the bathroom, I have that weird sensational feeling. And my bludder feels full again. I have to use the bathroom after 5 minutes. I took a test with vagisil kit, and it said 7.5 which means I have some other infectious diseas? Should I go see a doctor? Or not? Blah....... /:
me too - i have all the above sensations but i am also experiancing a tingling feeling going down both arms to fingers when this happens - whats all that about????

Hi I've just has an abortion and iv been okay but this is the 3day and i went toilet today at 3pm n i couldn't poo like it didn't come out and i was trying trying but it wasn't happening. Then i drank juice and left and straight after i started to shiver ridiculously. HELP!
i have the same thing right now its 4:41am over here and as u see i cant sleep i swere this is really bad and i cant lye down or it gets worse and i have had this a good few times and iv never went  to the docter in fear this time its a bit worse and thanks for the cranberry advice ill try it i thaught i had an sti or somthing lol it seems to hppen if me and my boyfriend have sex too often .. k gotta go this is driving me mad and iv work tomaro ahhhhh
For the last 10 weeks I feel like I have increased sensitivity when peeing - mainly down right at the end of my clitoris or the last 5 cm of my urethra). I am weeing a lot more often especially at night and I can't hold on at all for very long.  (I need to get to a toilet). I am weeing normal amounts. It's not a pain as such but this intense feeling and this build up of uncomfortableness alerting me that I better get to the toilet soon. It is just at the beginning and ending of the wee.  I keep testing negative for a UTI, and with a nursing background this really does feel different - I have had 2 courses of antibiotics - currently on Norfloxacin, but after 1 week to no avail. A U/S came back normal - Could it be some form of nerve damage? There are a lot of women online who are writing they have the same symptoms - I stopped drinking coffee/coke - no difference. Do I just keep tyring lots of different treatments that people are suggesting, like zinc or drinking salt water? I have been to the Dr 5 times over the last 10 weeks who has no answers for me.  Surely somebody knows what is going on with all of us - Is it just as simple that we have over stimulated ourselves too much and done some kind of damage??
It seem I have the same problem woke up with the urge to pee but yoward the end it hurt like if I was having a clitoral orgasm but than I still feel the urge to pee n to top it off later tonight I was peeing samr problem n found a pimple like bump on my upper vaginal area wats wrong with meeee Im scared n I have nobody
I'm the same, weird u say it's caused by red dyes coz I was drinkin red soda the other day and now I'm suffering and my wee is orange/red with burning/strange sensation goin to get sum cranberry juice now lol thanks
Hi, my name is Yen. Just about 2-3 weeks ago I had the same problem. I'm very glad to found your blog, other wise I'll be so scare. I never have that pain before. Anyways, I took AZO medicine. It helps just a bit, but the pain was still there. I it was very swollen inside as well. Until yesterday I told my mom. She happens to have some amociline antibiotic. Girls, no more pain from the first pill I took. So here I am. Returning  to this blog. I want everyone to know what it helped me. I hope it will help everyone else as well.
Goodluck

YenNguyen
Heyy I am 17 years old and I have had many of the same symptoms you all speak of. I have had them many times, been to the doctors an equal amount of times. Doctors try to classify it as a common UTI that is from E-coli however it took my many visits for them to figure out it was a rarer version of a UTI and they had me take a black and yellow pill. I am sorry I dont know the pills name but I do know that it helped 100% and I really dont think that this "rare" UTI isnt as rare as doctors say.
This is crazy! I've been getting that odd orgasmic feeling too! It is really fustrating because sometimes it lasts after using the bathroom. It feels like a constant orgasm that won't go away! It all started a few weeks ago when my boyfriend and I had some really great sex. I wasn't a virgin, but he reached places I was never touched before so I just thought maybe it was because of that. But then it started to happen more frequently. Mainly after hot sex. I began to worry and still am a little bit. Has been trying to drink more water and fruit juices. This couldn't be a kidney stone could it? I see no one seems to have a real cure. If anyone finds out anything please let me know. I wish you all luck.
The past Two Days I have experienced VERY weird sensations also the past two days (Orgasmic after Peeing and i also am peeing in short spurts).  This morning i also noticed a tiny hint of blood on the toilet paper and my period is not due until next week.  My Fiance and I had Great Sex last Saturday night so at first I thought I might be pregnant after reading these posts i guess thats not a Pregnancy sign.  Im 34 and never felt this before.  I never have problems with Urinary infections and I have not had a Yeast infection in probably more than 12 years.  Going to Drink some Cran juice and if symptoms do not subside going to the Dr. tomorrow after work.  Gotta go pee again....Will keep you all posted......................
Omg I am having the same exact problem and don't know what's wrong with me.
My symptoms went away after two days......... i dunno what it was but i think its gone.... I didnt do anything (no cran juice) but if it comes back im gonna go to the Dr.
ive had a buring feeling before i have to go to bathroom and during and after i go it hurts like hell! ive been to two doctors and at first i got tested for a uti and it was coming out neg. but they procribed me an antibiotic that help. with in a week the pain came back and i went back and it came out neg again. i went to a lab and it came out possitve there. so weird... my doctor procribed me anthore med. but it didnt work i went back to my gyno and he told me to see a urolist i went to one two days later ( and emercny appontment) and they found nothing ! i got a alutrasound done and i just got my results and it came out negtive ! i cant stand this pain! it feels like a uti but a buringing/trobing pain after! any one know of anything it could be?
http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/7890.html

haha I think i know why this happens! haha its happening to me right now and im dying lol i hate this!!

To paraphrase your question, if men get blue balls, do women get blue ovaries? Blue balls, a wonderfully imagistic bit of slang for the infamous testicular aching that can occur when a male is sexually aroused but doesn't ejaculate, can occur for men and for women. Although ovaries could be considered the female counterpart to testicles, women are more likely to feel pent-up fluids in the labia, clitoris, and the outer third of the vagina. We might call this, blue vulva.

When both men and women become sexually excited, arteries pump blood to the genital area while nearby veins constrict to keep the blood there (technical term: vasocongestion). In men, the entrapment of blood causes the penis to become erect and the testicles to enlarge by about 20 percent. In women, the labia, vagina, and clitoris swell and lubricate, and the breasts and nipples enlarge and heighten in sensitivity. In both genders, heart rate, breathing rate, and muscular tension increase, as sexual tension builds and intensifies. Sounds like a party, right?

These signs of sexual excitement are known as the plateau phase of sexual arousal, which often lead right up to orgasm. When a man orgasms and ejaculates, semen is expelled from the penis by forceful pulsing. Similarly, when a woman orgasms, the uterus and pelvic muscles contract in rhythmic waves, and she sometimes ejaculates fluid. After an orgasm for both men and women, the body quickly returns to a relaxed, non-excited state. Arteries and veins return to their normal size and functioning, and blood quickly drains from the genitals, relieving pressure and reducing their usual size.

However, if there is no orgasm, it takes longer for the physical signs of arousal to subside. People of any gender may experience a feeling of aching or heaviness in the genital and pelvic areas, due to sustained vasocongestion. When blood is trapped in the testicles, they take on a bluish tint, which leads to the term blue balls. A female version of this would be a vagina, vulva, and clitoris that are sensitive, possibly darkened in color, and lubricated.

From a physiological standpoint, this phenomenon can happen to both men and women, although the common vernacular might lead you to believe that men experience it more often. Some might even use the argument of impending blue balls (or vulva) to convince their partner(s) to go farther, sexually, than the partner wants. Remember, blue balls (or vulva) are not fatal, or even harmful: nobody needs to do anything they aren't comfortable doing in order to stave off a partner's potential blue genitals. Also keep in mind that not all sexual arousal or activity needs to end in orgasm in order to be exciting, fulfilling, and feel really good.

For both sexes, aching from blue balls or blue vulva is usually short-lived and can be sped along by a self-stimulating session that ends in orgasm, the application of an ice pack or a warm compress to the genitals, or a cold shower. Just not too cold a shower, mind you, or you'll wind up with blue balls or blue vulva for a different reason.
I just wanna gt better! I nid help,cz tha wierd sensation i gt afta urinatin is disturbin! And tha fillin lyk u having an orgasm wen u want 2 pee and even afta peeing . I still fill tha urge 2 pee even afta am frm tha loo. Is ths a permanent condition or there is a way 2 treat it?
I have the same thing after I pee it feels so wierd and uncomfortable and it burns a little at the end! ugh its anoying i cant even walk because it feels nasty like if something is in my vigina (vagina) going to my doctors tomorrow lets see what she says kinda scared.. :/
i am having the same exact thing but i dont have the burning feeling if any one finds out please let me no because i hate it so bad.. thanks
What it mean when you have uncountable sensitivity at the end of urination & lightly bleeding after wiping?
What it means when I pee and I have sensitivity during the end of urination and as I wiped their lightly bleeding?          Please someone help I'm nervous I think its an infection but I'm not sure..anyone?????
well, after reading all those entries about going to the doctor it was satisfying to read an answer that corroborates my experience. i get all the things the other women describe and it only occurs after sex............in the current time it was hot sex...............and my experience over the last five years is that i can fix it myself by masturbating to orgasm. maybe two or three times in a row and then the symptoms abate and i can wee normally again. for me it is a direct correlation. there have been times when i  have to dive into a public loo and deal with it accordingly ( and awkwardly) because it becomes unbearable.............. yes, it's like a permanent half mast semi orgasmic state and the weeing is really wierd, does really strange things to my jaws! and it's very like cystitis, except that i can treat it myself.
Did you ever find out the problem  after you saw the urologist? I have the exact problem, and I saw the DR today but she said my urine was clean. Let me know please, it very uncomfortable feeling.    
Did you ever find out the problem  after you saw the urologist? I have the exact problem, and I saw the DR today but she said my urine was clean. Let me know please    
doesn't anyone out there have the same experience as me and jutz 801? why don't some of  you try bringing yourself to orgasm and see if it helps?  i don;t know how i stumbled on the solution but it works. sometimes you need to do it more than once but it goes away then.  i went to the doctor too but i had no unrinary infection at all just the sensatiion as THOUGH i had cystitis but in fact i didn't . i  just needed to release sexual tension and then i could sleep in peace and the wierd sensation when peeing went away.
I'm a teenager, I had sex with my boyfriend 3 days ago. (Not for the first time) we did however have unprotected sex, I am not worried that he passed on an STD to me. But I have these really weird uncomfortable syptoms (symptoms). When I pee I feel a pulling sensation in my bladder. It doesn't neccessarly hurt it just feels really weird & uncomfortable. & after I pee I still feel like I have to pee even though nothing comes out. I can't take this feeling, it won't let me sleep. And I've been living in the bathroom for the past 3 days. My urine does not smell bad or anything, and its of normal color. And it does not burn when I pee. What can it be??? :(
HE WEARS TWO CONDOMS?! are you crazy? Wearing two can cause both to break and then you end up with a higher chance of getting pregnant. The pull-out method isn't 100% safe either, so I would suggest, if you're not trying to get pregnant, get on birth control and him still wear ONE condom! Not two.
I have the same thing happening to me, when i was supposed to get my period i got this sorta bloody discharge and i thought it was my period but it didnt act like it normaly did. so now im majorly worried and i dont think its my period i think there might be blood in my pee, but its only when i wip, and it hurts dowards the end of peeing and when im done it still feels like i have to go, IM MAJORLY SCARED!!! PLEASE HELP!!
I get this aching feeling in my uretha at first I thought it was my vagina but now I know it's not..feels like I have to put pressure on my clitoris when I get this ache..it doesn't hurt when I pee but am going more often..the ache is driving me insane..anyone know what it is?
Thanks for this it was alittle difficult to find but the information was very good. Ive had this now for 5 weeks its really got me down have been to the doctors with no help ive had an internal as i though it was a prolapse because of my age thank god it wasnt, my water same was clear. i was being to give up hope but im going to get some bicarb tomorrow.
Never had UTI before but I experienced the same thing: normal pee stream for 3-4secs, then an increasing pressure of constriction similar to a mounting orgasm but not quite and then I can't urinate anymore even though it feels like I haven't quite emptied fully.

No pain, no burning sensation, no itch, no smell.

Went to see a urologist this morning, she stuck a finger in, pressed straight in to the end and with a firm pressure with her other hand on my tummy, she asked if I felt pain.
I said no.
She said that's your bladder. Good sign, no infection.

She then pressed towards the back and asked if I felt pain.
I said not particularly.

And she continued prodding around until she pressed the extreme left & right side nearer the cervix and it was eeeeyeoooww!!

She then said it's likely UTI as it comes in various guises even tho I did not have the common symptoms, possibly still a mild infection as the bladder seems ok.

The part she pressed that hurt were the muscles that contract to control the pee, so when there's an infection, they will spasm and cause that constriction orgasmic feeling I am getting.

So she put me on a 10 day Cravit antibiotic course and she said to just drink normally so I can observe the effects of the AntiB.

I said the symptoms went away when I drank lots of water.
She said yes they go away and come back, go away and come back.
It would be better to finish the course and prevent reoccurrence.

hope this helps you ladies!
I have the same thing... It is SO annoying... You explained it to a T! Have you found out anything as to why this happens? Thanks!
have you had any better so far after the course?  I am having the same problem.
Hi all,

I had the same symptoms two days ago (i.e. discomfort at the end of urination, frequently feeling that I wanted to use the restroom, slight bleeding at the end of urination) and went to visit my family doctor. He confirmed it was UTI and gave me some anti-biotics and phenazopyridine (it may cause discoloring of the urine but he said it is normal) to be taken and already I am feeling much better.

If you had the same symptoms as I did, I recommend you to visit your doctor immediately as leaving it on your own may even result to fever or your kidneys getting affected.

My doctor mentioned that drinking cranberry juice may help (as the acidity fights the bacteria) however, drinking lots of water is better.

Hope this helps.
UPDATE!

I had the same symptoms as many of you. I had the orgasm/uncomfortable feeling near the end of urination and it happened a few days after sex. I went to the doctor he made me pee in a cup and I have a Urinary tract infection. Its easily cured by antibiotics and they can even give you pain pills for the burning sensation.

I encourage you all to go see a doctor, or urgent care and they can test you for a UTI in about five minutes.

Drinking cranberry juice is helpful but if you have a UTI it is caused by bacteria and it usually won't just "get better" without taking antibiotics. So go to your doctor and get some and you'll feel better in a few days.
Hi, I visited this site ages ago while trying to find out what was wrong. After months of gyny checks a specialist gyny urologist diagnosed vulvodynia. Please ladies, do a google on it. I had all the same symptoms as you. I'm now on medication which helps immensely.
I HATE this. I have been having the exact same thing. I'm fifteen. I told my mom to buy cranberry juice, but it's not 100% and I don't know if it will work. Like many of you, I just had sex before it happened. Also, relating to the allergy to red dyes, I just drank red kool-aid around the time it started. I really hope it's not a UTI, as my mother doesn't have health insurance. But I NEED this to go away!!!!! It's soooo bad. :c It troubles me that it's not a well known thing! Although many women seem to suffer from it! Ugh, I suppose I'll just have to have my mom get me an at-home UTI test and some cranberry tablets. I hope the cranberry juice and tablets will help.  If ANYONE has a cure or know for sure what this is, PLEASE inform me!
I was searching online because I was feeling a weird sensation when I had to urinate. It is similar to what some above described as an orgasm like feeling, but very uncomfortable. I would start getting this feeling while I urinate and right after. It was feeling as if my bladder wasn't empty and I still had to go, but nothing was coming out. It wasn't burning or stinging, but when wiped with tissue I found some leftover urine lightly tinted with blood. Someone suggested drinking more water, which I did and it made the feeling go away quicker but then I had to go again! Sometimes after I had already urinated, I had that feeling I had to go again, so when I went back only a few drops would come out but at the end I'd still get that pressure I has to go again with that orgasm like feeling.

Turns out I had a bladder infection! Also know as UTI. I went to the doctor after a couple days of having this problem and was prescribed with an antibiotic yesterday and already notice improvement. If you are feeling the way I described, you probably have one too so get it checked out! If left untreated it can move up to your kidneys. The doctor also recommended to not hold your bladder and to pee after sex because bacteria can get into your uretha.
I have this exact same thing an I don't know what's wrong, is it anything bad ? :(
Did you ever find out what was going on... I am going through the same thing right now!
I'm having the same problem right now! Weird sensation towards the end of urination and it feels like my bladder is full all the time! Need help badly!  
Ok so what does it mean when u have the burning sensation twards the end of the time of peein and it feels like I need to push, and it has a pulsating pain at the end. The pain is in my clitical area? I cant take it anymore and I cant go to my dr. can a hospital take care of it?
☺h my freaking goddd. This same exact thing is happening to me. I've been to the doc numerous times thinking its a UTI but it cleared up and the prob still persist. I get sooo annoyed @ gettin up every min @ nite bcuz of my bladder feeling full. And I also get asome unconfy feelings wen I am peein in my ovaries area there too.. PS. I ℓ♥√ع red KƠ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡l aid juice ​ℓ☺ℓ But I'll deff try the cranberry juice.. Sigh really hopes it works.
What helped u??
Okay girls, here is what to do. As soon as you feel discomfort, drink as much water as you can. Fill a large glass of water with Real Lemon Juice and keep drinking i would say at least 7 glasses a day. take the first day or two to stay home and do this properly. pee pee pee. It it's a mild UTI or bladder infection it should be gone within a couple days, if not get to you doc's right away!!!!
Had this happen to me too,

i agree with Cranberry Juice and Water, its like a life saver, yes it takes a while. Felt like i was just gonna drink myself mad full of Water and Cranberry Juice lol. least a Full glass with every meal, if not cranbery juice, i went for water.
I also used a cream u can buy at stores just for the burning feeling to help ease it

Also dont wear to restrictive of Panties. I even went comando a few days that i didn't have to leave my appartment. Restrictive / Non breatheable Panties aren't nice to our downstairs.

Also take pleanty of Baths, just to keep clean down there while this all goes on. Not saying douching, douching can be dangerous. just soak in the tub a while every nite or every time its starting to get a lil more irritated feeling down there. Also avoid bubble baths. When im saying Bath its just warm to hot water, plane jane Water. it helps make it feel better down there atleast. And dry off Completely afterwards.
As for possiblities of it being an Alergy (allergy), idk,
Also watch out for different soaps you may be useing down there. Some will cause discomfort. i use a cheepo Suave Cherry Bloossom Body wash, its one that doesn't harm my down there environment. Some Summers Eve body washes may help, every person's differnent with soaps though i guess.

Also i know it hurts to pee durring this time, but its important to empty the bladder as best as you can when ever the urdge hits. Its annoying as hell, but its ur body telling u it needs to get out. so trust your body
DEAR GOD!!! NEVER do THAT! wearing two condoms is bad bad bad! No point in wearing any if you are going to do that.Even with lots of lube you increase chances of snagging and tearing. Just use one and make sure it is on correctly. Use lots of lube, water or silicone based for latex condoms, never petroleum based, will create micro tears.
Just a few days ago my boyfriend and I had intercourse and I happen to ejaculate when I orgasm whether its clitoral or G spot and recently my boyfriend thought itd be "hot" if we had unprotected sex and I ejaculated all over him. And the day after I had the most uncomfortable sensation down there during a lecture and it felt like I had to pee like no tommorow but when I went to the bathroom only a little bit of urine came out. But I thought it was because I hadnt had anything to drink that morning so I had an ice tea and the sensation dissappeared a while later for the rest of the day. Last night we had unprotected sex once again and I "squirted" and, today I woke up with the same feeling except this time it burns at the very end of the stream and its very uncomfortable to sit down after I pee and I constantly feel the need to pee. I just bought 2 gallons of 100% natural cranberry juice hoping this will ease the pain and help treat this. But Im worried about in case this does not work and me having to end up going to the doctor.
This is a bladder infection. Last night I came to this Forum to look for answers before talking to my mom later that evening. Turns out she had just had one the month prior with all the same symptoms (blood in urine, feeling like you have to pee constantly, this almost painful orgasm feeling that burned right at the end of peeing) and had to go to the doctor to get meds for it.

All night I was moaning and crying but drank half a bottle of cranberry juice, using the bathroom a few times. The pain was still there near the end but the closer it got to morning, and I'm assuming the more the cranberry juice went through my body, the less it hurt. It's still bad, and I fully intend to go to a doctor this morning, but the cranberry juice really helps. Like just sit on the toilet and drink it, not kidding.

I also ran a light fever throughout the night I believe and have a terrible headache, probably from all the cranberry juice and no water, but the more I move around, very slowly I might add, the more it lessens.

Blood in urine is an urgent matter and I suggest not waiting days for it to resolve itself. These things can get real nasty real quick and lead to some serious problems, especially in our bodies with our reproduction system. Don't stress but do go to a local woman's health clinic ASAP, like Planned Parenthood or your gyno if they are able to make that appointment that soon, and drink up on your cranberry juice and wear lots of comfy, clean underwear.

I hope this helps someone. (:
OMG i have had this EXACT same thing for 3 weeks!!!  WHAT IS IT!!!?
I have the same problem except mines started after my clitorial hood piercing like a month after I got these feelings that I had to pee but nothing comes out. And when the last little bit of pee comes out I get a weird sensation. Does anyone know why?
AW its so good knowing im not alone !! I hope every one is talking about the same thing anyways!! Im 17 and have been getting this feeling off an on for about a year now. I don't know if its by chance but I started having sex a year ago to.
It will hit me so randomly, sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night having a full bladder, go pee and then it hits and i'll feel like crap all day. Most the time it feel I have to go pee and some times I try and it'll be a couple drops and that really uncomfortable pain like feeling. It hits for a couple seconds then goes away, but i'll still feel like I need to go.
I also have a problem with being able to poop, and sometimes I feel like these problems are related but after reading all your post im guessing maybe not. I've been to the doctors before an they said I didn't have bladder infection or any thing so I thought I was fine.. but im really getting sick of this feeling.. The only thing that even seems to help is I'll take a shower and then sit on the floor in my room with no pants on. I know that sounds wired but it semi helps and i'll take being wired over this feeling any day.
But still it seems like No one has found out what this is!! It's been happening more lately and it plain out *****!! It's making it really hard to live life and at 17 that's not a good feeling!
Has any one found a quire or found out what it is? Does cranberry juice really help??????????????
I really don't think I can handle this any more...
My periods are now a week late, i need to pee every two minuites and have a horrible feeling after i do pee and i feel like i need to go again i had a uti about two months ago and it did not feel like this has anyone figured out what it is?
So the same thing happens to me only after my boyfriend and I have sex for a few hours. But the feeling shows up after 2 days.  Like we ha sex Friday but we showered after we had sex and 95% positive I went pee after we had sex. Today is Sunday. I got the feeling now. I was up at 5am. I went pee and towards the end I got the feeling like I had an orgasum building up so I took a bath, I got the feeling I had to pee so I went and pushed every drop out of me well after doing that a few times my stomach hurts and it still feels like I have to pee. The bath is helping build up the urge to pee I am about to take an ibeprofuien. My mom can't know I've had sex she'll kill me so I can't go to the doctors.
SOLUTION SOLUTION SOLUTION!!! Ladies, I had the same exact symptoms, went to the doctor, and was better in a few days. One day after having unprotected sex with my boyfriend, I experienced this weird, uncomfortable "orgasmic" feeling at the end of my urination. It wasn't painful, just incredibly strange. This persisted every time I had to pee, which I realized was very often. The next day I decided to get cranberry juice and drink that along with water as much as I possibly could, however, it of course made me have to urinate even more and the feeling did not subside. I couldn't bare this any longer so I made an appointment with my doctor the next morning. He believed that the problem was caused from not cleaning myself properly after having sex (peeing directly after and cleansing the vagina). However, this can be caused from many other things so the solution will likely work for those of you who have this but not because of my reason. Anyhow, he prescribed me Bactrim, which is an antibiotic, (2 tablets a day for 3 days), and told me to get cranberry TABLETS, not cranberry juice because most cranberry juice is cocktail which is mostly sugar and WILL NOT help. You can find cranberry tablets at any health food store. In addition to taking both pills (2 of each a day for 3 days) he told me to drink lots of water and eat yogurt. I am down to my last Bactrim pill and feel 100% normal again. I really hope this helps anyone who comes across this problem. Don't make yourself deal with this problem, go to the doctor immediately so he/she can prescribe you the antibiotic that will help you!!!! Hang in there ladies, and don't forget TO CLEANSE YOUR VAGINA THOROUGHLY AFTER SEX!!!  
Okay, I have all the same symptoms, the weird "orgasmic feeling", etcetera but also have an awful itch in the back of my throat.  I have no idea how the two can be related but they are both driving me crazy....anyone else have the throat issue along with the weird feeling after you pee?
AHHHH!!! SAME EXACT SITUATION, though I do feel a bit relieved that others know what I am experiencing at the moment. I'm pretty sure it is from having sex, but why.......not every girl gets UTI or something similar after sex.....then women would not have sex!!
I know huh, it is crazy feeling, I am going to try the cranberry pills and water to see if this works because it is driving me crazy!!! it's like having an orgasm every time you go to the bathroom to pee a little bit!
I had this same problem!  After testing negative for a UTI, my dr told me to drink lots of water and cranberry juice.  I did not get any relief until I ate frozen yogurt!  It didn't even occur to me that I was better, then I peed when I got home an hour later, and it was 80% better!!!  I have eaten yogurt everyday and it's almost 100% better!

EAT YOGURT!
I know this is a few years later but I am up early in the morning with that feeling. I have had it for 10 years!!   I have managed to understand its triggers : not enough water throughout the day ( I can feel it coming on with every time I pee, so I drink more to avoid it, u pee more so try to drunk at least 3L a day), no tampons ( I have found that the feeling is worse cose to or on my period, I try to avoid tampons as much as possible because just like sex, the tampon bothers it).  Take a look at something called. Persistant Sexual Arousal Syndrome, u will be surprised to hear its symptoms!!! Also, I know it sounds really weird but sometimes my episodes last for hours and have me in tears...one thing that relieves the pressure in the clit is masturbation. Sorry it's strange but since every dr just thinks I'm weird I was forced to find relief myself :)
I am having the same symptoms,it feels really weird
i had the same problem last months, i thought i might have been pregnant but turn out it wasn't that. i'm still trying to figure out what this weird feeling and full bladder feeling is. so if you find out, please let me know!!
Ive been having a weird feeling when I urinate and afterwards I'd have like cramps or I'd have a feeling to urinate again. I am 15 years old and It has been going on for two days now. I am getting tired of the feeling and I cant sleep at night. Can anyone help me?
Do you notice when you drink more water it goes away, and not holding your urination helps alot :)
I have had this on and off my adult life and after misdiagnoses thats what it is, listen to your body, it often speaks to you
I recommend u get off YAZ asap.They found a lot of ppl having severe problems due to YAZ.There are commercials all over tv about the product and lawyers are lining up to get ppl compensation
Go to a doctor. Same thing happened to me and I tried cranberry juice and drinking tons of water for a few weeks but it didn't go away. I went to my doctor and found out that it was a bacterial infection (from a spermicide). Got the meds I needed and after 5 days I feel great. Infection free. Go to your doctor!
I have the same problem right now. It always happens after having sex with him on top.  I think the pounding  on my clitoris for so long causes something
to swell and takes awhile for it to go down. Not sure exactly what but it is very uncomfortable.
Hi, I hope this helps someone else who is experiencing a burning sensation after peeing or generally at night. I have been having a burning sensation for weeks now. I started out with a UTI and I received antibiotics. I then still felt the burning sensation and thought that the UTI hadn't cleared up all the way. I went to urgent care and they prescribed me another antibiotic even though my urine sample was clear. After two more antibiotics (I then also started a rash all over my body) I went to my gynecologist and she prescribed a pill for yeast infection. By that point I had already used one of the OTC yeast ointments which definitely brought a relieve but didn't clear it up completely. At this point I feel like the yeast pill has made things better. I hope and pray that it will stay like that as it is clearly a horrible feeling to live with. I try to drink water like crazy to stay away from UTIs, take a cranberry (500mg) every night and vitamines and sex for now is very slow going and no doggy style ;)