Weird sensation towards end of urinating
So I thought that I had a UTI. When I would pee, it would feel fine but towards the ending of urinating I would get a very weird uncomfortable sensation. And my bladder would feel full even though I just peed. This problem gets worse at night and I can't sleep. I went to the doctor but he said that my urine was clean. He said to drink cranberry juice for a few day and if the problem persists, to go back and see him. When I was researching it online, I came across someone with the username of tinklebells who posted the same exact symptoms in October of 2006. So if she happensto be reading this, I would love to know what the doctor said because this is driving me crazy. And if anyone has any clue as to what it could be, then let me know please.

THANKS !!
Did you ever get your bladder problem figured out? I have been having issues as well and am so frustrated.  Saw a urologist and they didn't do much so am getting a second opinion.  When I urinate I feel pressure and like I have to go to the bathroom still for quite awhile after I urinate.  This feeling lasts for a good 20 minutes or so and the pressure can be unbearable.  It can be hard to walk etc...I almost feel like my bladder is going to fall out of my body. Have you experienced any of this? Thankfully it isn't constant, but when it happens, is so annoying!!! Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks!!!!!
so i have been having the symptoms described, particularly the unbearable orgasmic sensation, the frequent peeing and the blood when i wipe. i tried the cranberry juice. drank almost a full bottle and noticed relief very quickly. once in my system all symptoms disappear but after a day of not drinking cranberry juice they came back so i am not sure if it is a greater problem. i'm going to keep drinking the juice and try to see a doctor at my school. just thought i'd post my findings and i wanted to say thanks a lot for the advice of cran juice really helps just not sure if i keep drinking if it'll cure or not???
I've been having this freakin problem for almost 2 weeks.
Where I feel like I have to pee, my bladder feels so full that its painful, like i just chugged 6 gallons of water.
And then when I do pee, it doesnt burn or hurt and then directly after i pee, i have this weird heightened sensitivity of my clitoris, like its pulsating. and its uncomfortable!!!! My pee also has a very distinct smell. And right after it feels like i have to pee again and my bladder feels almost MORE full than it did before I peed???

The weird thing for me is that it only occurs late at night (like 1am 2am) and in the early morning, by midday, its usually fine and i feel completely normal.
I have gotten these symptoms before too, Ive had a UTI before but when i had that, the symptoms didnt just go away magically throughout the day and then come back to haunt me at night???
I have noticed that it does happen more frequently after my boyfriend and I have sex.
But this didnt always happen though! Usually I can have as much sex as I please w/o complications, but for some reason this has been happening now.
I have a very good diet, my mom is a vegan, I dont drink any sort of sodas, nothing like that...

I tried cranberry juice and it goes away but then comes back the next morning/night. I even bought the literally 100% natural organic cranberry juice thats like $9 with no luck and it tasted AWFUL. but even when I dont really do anything about it it it still goes away by like 11/12 in the afternoon.

The worst part is, I dont really have enough money to go to the doctors or urgent care either:/ So I have to treat this on my own, hopefully i can.

I'm going to go buy an at home uti test and cranberry pills hopefully these help
I have been suffering the exact same problem. Do you get any information about what this exactly is?
I've had this issue for 3 days now. It started as having to pee a lot, & even after I used the bathroom I felt like I still needed to go. It would go away shortly after, but sooner than later I would have to pee again. I wasn't drinking a lot of fluids, & I was passing a lot of fluid when I did go, so it didn't make sense that I was having to go as often as I was. Luckily I already had a doctors apt for the next day, so I explained what was going on & asked if I could have a UTI. I did the whole peeing in the cup thing, & it was negative. My doctor told me he wasn't going to give me any meds, & to just drink lots of water, etc... (I did have a yeast infection, but I'd gotten a 3 day kit to get rid of it & had been fine for a week & a half before this started)

Of course once I left there, the "sensation" started... I made another apt, but can't get in until next week.

Yesterday I bought a rather large jug of cranberry juice, & after drinking a ridiculous amount of it, it had seemed to help, so I brought some to work with me today. I ran out of what I brought with me & moved on to drinking a ridiculous amount of water. I have to pee every 15-20 mins, & it's A LOT. It's also gotten to the point where it's not even yellow anymore, just clear. Still have that sensation towards the end, & I think I'm going to hit up the health food store after work for some cranberry pills/tabs, whatever they have, & hope that I can make it till next Tuesday!

If it's still around by then, I'm going to ask my doctor to send me for the appropriate tests for STD's, even though my boyfriend & I are faithful, we're not the only people we've ever been with in our lives, & unfortunately some STD's can show no symptoms, or remain dormant for a period of time. Hopefully it isn't anything like that, but at this point I'm not ruling it out.

Hopefully I'll get a change to check back here & comment what I find out!

ps I feel like I'm turning into a hypochondriac with all the "oh it might be..." that I've come across
Oh my god. I got that "orgasm" feel. I was so ashamed of telling anyone because I didn't even think it was a thing but after I urinate I get that feel and when I wipe I have a little bit of blood (everytime I go in a day, which lately has been alot more than the usual.) I just want a solution, it really has me going crazy. I don't know if to go to the doctor or what.. I don't like talking about this things because they always ask more stuff that I don't want to talk about either. I just want a resolution.
I had the same feeling you had with blood when I wipe as well. I went to walgreens bought one bottle of diet cranberry juice since it didn't have a much sugar as others then drank the whole bottle that same day as well as drank lots of water. I also prayed about it. By night, the pain and orgasmic feeling was gone and there was no more blood. Just sharing what I did for myself. You can try that and see if it works for you
did you find out what that was? I am having the same symptoms
Hi im having to same symptons too and this been going on since thursday night
That is exactly how I feel! Did you you figure out how to get rid of it i started feeling like this about a week ago and was on my period for 3 days longer than normal got a little worried that I wouldn't stop bleeding and then had that uncomfortable feeling but I did stop bleed just didn't get rid of that feeling.
Ehhh ? I'm having the same problem just 3days ago >......<
Yes I also have the pushing urge at the end of urinating, it feels like I have to go so bad then, when I do just a tiny little bit trickles out, it hurts so bad like something is clamped on to my clotoris! Then I have this urge to push, I've found that when I do the same thing u do for keigals, it helps get every last drop out, like when u hold your pee, I'll hold for a few seconds then let go and a couple drops come out. Also I notice a very faint amount of blood when I wipe. I went to the doctor and took antibiotics, and it went away for about a week but now it's back!! I feel like I'm passing kidney stones or something. If anyone has any other advise or ideas please share!!!
I have this too! I always explained this as "a nagging feeling in my urethra". It's not pain, but more of an aggravating feeling. So so hard to explain to someone who doesn't know. As a child, it would occur probably every other month or so after I urinated  The only relief I got was from pressing my fingers hard on the outside of my entire area down there. I would have to lay in bed with my knees bent and pressing until the feeling subsided.

I have been having these symptoms since age 5. I am now 36. I have not met anyone who understands these symptoms or has had it. The worst part is that my 6 year old daughter has been complaining about the same symptoms and no one has been able to help us.

Man you described it perfectly!! what is wrong! i have that problem too!
the first time it happened to me was back in the summer and every so often it comes and goes.... most of the time it is a day or two after sex however sometimes it comes without sex
Don't use two condoms it causes friction and then they break.
I have the same sensation toward the end of urinating.....wht is it
im also having the same problem but ive also noticed bleeding from the clitoris. im worried
Will my guess is u have a bladder affection it happens when u drink a lot of pop or acid things so just drink cranberry juice or water if that doesntvhelp u have to go to ur doctor to got get antibiotics. I hope this help
I have the same symptoms. I woke up this morning, when I peed, there was like a pressure on the clitoral area but not on the clitoris itself, but like the ones above it or on my pelvic bone. It doesn't burn, but it's all tingly just when I'm almost done peeing. I don't have any signs of blood, but at the end of the day, when I peed, I felt the tingly sensation lasted longer than in the morning. I can still feel it now. Not the need to pee but the feeling of everything build up on that pelvic bone area.
I had this before. i went to Doctor and it turned out to me an STI. Was gonorrhea and she gave me medication & my guy had to get treated too. after two weeks we were able to have sex again. He MUST get treated too or you two will keep passing it back and forth
hi, did you find out what this possibly is.. its exactly how i.ve been and trying to explain it is hard.. hope you got sorted..
This is exactly what I'm feeling when I pee, to a T.
How long will it last?
What is it?
Do I need to see the GP?
I have the same symptoms got told it was over active bladder driving me nuts
Hey I hate to bother you but I am going through this and I cant sleep and it feels as if I am going to squirt towards the very end of peeing. Did you ever find out what was going on, My man says not to worry about it because he wished his could feel like. And for everyone reading this know that it is not cool and funny.
I understand completely! It hurts and really interrupts days AND nights! My pain is mostly in my hands and fingers and occurs right at the end of peeing - which means it happens a lot because I always feel like I need to go! Im not sleeping well because of the problem either. I've had it on and off for two years now and have learned a few things. It's not a UTI! There's a food trigger - I'm narrowing mine down to a few things but your triggers might be different. Caffeine and red food dyes seem to be the most obvious. Go on a really simple diet for a day or two and drink lots of water and you'll find the symptoms subside. Then re-introduce foods one at a time, slowly and work out your triggers. Want temporary relief? I was given a potassium Citrate mixture to add to a glass of water twice a day and it seems to take the edge off the pain and urgency while I get my diet organised. It sux hey! Hope you all find a permanent solution - and please let me know if you do!!!
for like 7 days now i been in so much pain i went to (2) different hospitals and one said that it was a uti and the other one said something called pid so i been taking the med they been giving me but it wasn't helping so i went to the family doctor and she said its not a pid it has to be a uti or something because i have really bad bumps down there and some are open so it burns i'm trying everything but i just can't find anything to help me when i pee i start crying and screaming that is how bad it burns i been putting petroleum jelly down there for some relief and it helps until i have to go pee which sometimes i can't go pee but once a day PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS SOMETHING LIKE THIS PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU DID FOR THE BURNING PAIN TO GO A WAY TO PEE because i would love to be able to use a toliet like normal and not feel like im going to die because it feels like someone has a lighter down there whenever i get done peeing and wont stop with the lighter
It could be intercial cystitis
That gurl1991. Sounds like a vaginal infection.
If anyone is having painful urination and a UTI has been ruled out it is very likely that it is interstitial cystitis. The most helpful thing for me was going on the medication called elmiron. It takes a few months to see results but so worth the wait!  Also, a low acid and low potassium diet and only drinking water (lots of it!) can help too!  No cranberry juice!  This is very acidic and will only make it worse if you have IC. An over the counter medication called AZO (not the cranberry kind) can help numb the pain until you get it under control. Go to a urologist and tell them you suspect interstitial cystitis. It's becoming very common. Good luck!
Okay so I'm 13 female and I noticed the 'Burning' pain around 3 today and I've had it all day it hurts do much I just want it to go. Also I hAve started my period yet and I saw a little bit of blood earlier is that my period or has it got somethings to do with this?!?!
I'll be 40 in 2 weeks and have experienced this for the first time a few days ago.  Thought it was a yeast infection, but there's no cottage cheese and it doesn't itch.  It's not an STD, no sex in 2 years.  UTI? Possible, I noticed it started after heavy use of toys over a private weekend.  A slight tingling feeling making the need to urinate more extreme, leaking on the way to sitting on the toilet, extreme stimulation during urination, and near climax towards the end.  The push out making this y feeling last.  Orgasms are kinda new to me because they are very subtle, and until I learned how to harness them, I would barrel through them and just feel numb. They are not enough to barely get much sound out of me maybe because they are self inflicted.  This peegasm thing makes me moan with pleasure, but the full climax doesn't feel like it happens.  

At any rate,  I started taking a mild antibiotic a day in, and it seems to be going away. if it's not an infection and a normal thing, I kinda want it back.
Did you ever find the cause, and what kind of antibiotic did you use, i am curently experincing the same thing.
I'm having the same problem. What is it???
Has anyone been tested for herpes
oh my god i am literally the same, and then when my bladder feels full i go to the toilet and hardly anything comes out.i just get that sensation again and then when i do come of the toilet it feels really uncomfertable.have you any idea what it could be ?
Umm hi well im a 16 year old girl iv had my problem for about a month and a half and i mean its been bad we most of the times i actually cant get off the toilet even though its little droplets but yet the pain is eye watering someone please help me with a few pointers please
If this comes back go to the doctor. Because id it&#39;s a UTI it can get worse and travel to you&#39;re kidneys and you&#39;ll have even worse pain. I have a failing kidney due to constant UTIs. So please go to the doctor if this ever comes back.
ive been having the same problem for the past 3 days now!
I never had red wine before, but the other night my finace wanted me to try some with strawberries, and to my surprise it was delicious so i kept drinking! the next morning i woke to pee and thats when the pain started. Could it be the red dye in the wine that i was sensitive/ allergic to? please help!! i cant take it much longer.
Well i'm 17 and been having this strange feeling for years now (not in a row, it happens monthly or weekly), but with no pain or blood... Only feeling like i have to pee even after i just did so, and a strange burning-like feeling. I can't get used to it, even though it happens a lot... After reading the comments, i'm might going to try to see a doctor.
I really really need answers to this its is driving me insane I've had these symptoms for two months and im young and I'm scared cause I have no idea what it is please I really really need answers I thought it was going away cause the weird feeling at the end of peeing was subsiding but I still feel like I have  to pee after I pee and I have no idea what it is please help me thank u
i have this too and its really incomfortable! and im also young too and i cant seem to figure out whats the issue/problem causing it. if you figured out what it is please respond back
I've been having this issue for 5 days now. I can't go to the doctor though because if they have to check down there I'm on my period. Also I'm really nervous about it. I'm afraid to bring it up. I have to go get my sports physical today, but again, I'm on my period so they can't check anything. What all do they do when you go to the doctor with this issue? What do they check?
After drinking cranberry juice ?? it is normal now??...cause I'm facing the same problem..!! I'm worried plz reply  
I just started having this problem exactly as described..theres is no pain afterwards just that slight discomfort and the full bladder feeling. Nobody knows what it is??????
I had the exact same problem about a few months ago. Mine went away once I chugged a whole bunch of water throughout the day. I haven't had it since. You should try it.
https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-topics/urologic-disease/interstitial-cystitis-painful-bladder-syndrome/Pages/facts.aspx

Read the section on bladder training.. That helps
Hey girls, i dont know if you are in sexual relation with someone, because in my case it's caused with sex. I don't speak english well to know medical names of the things i want to say haha. So you should be drinking tea as often as you can.
How long does it last? And how is sex the cause? Is it an allergic reaction?
I have had several urine infections which I believe were caused by sex. After having a few within a short space of time I went to the doctor, she sampled my wee and said I had a high level of white blood cells or something and she then prescribed me some medicine to take for a few days which worked a treat!! If you are still getting them and nothing seems to work, go back and ask if you can have some kind of prescription! I hope this helps. Molly. :)
I&#39;m having the exact same thing, and when on my tp there was very little resident of blood, it was only the one time there was blood though, at first I was worried it was implantation bleeding but I&#39;m also on the pill and use condoms. Does anyone know what exactly it is?
well i had the same feeling.it generally happens after sex.when im almost done with peeing..towards the end its thiz wierd sensation...and then this feeling stays for a while even aftr peeing..bt evenutally stops..i have started drinking alot of water...i hope it stops..anybody can suggest me something i can do
I am 36, and have the exact same thing. I stay hydrated, faithfully carry a water bottle with me where I go because I used to run. I have not been sexually active in the last six months ( I know crazy but been working late and weekends.) I recently notice a breast lump in the mirror and go in Thursday for mammo, ultrasound and biopsy, my  doctor said it didn&#39;t look good. Could this be related??
I started feeling this after using a vibrator for the first time I think it&#39;s a sex thing
Bladder infections are also known by the term honeymooners disease, its mostly caused by having sex with a full bladder and makes your bladder inflamed.
I'm 51 and this sensation started right after I got an iron infusion. I don't know how it's associated but will find out. Will keep you posted