What IS APICAL HYPOKINESIS?
I am a white female 33 years old.I have recently been diagnosed with apical hypokinesis.On my report it says that my heart is just pumping 50 to 55 percent of my blood.My trivial mitral trivial tricuspid are not working sufficiently either.Could you please explain what all this means?I had a partial hysterectomy last year,after I had it that night I was hurting in the right side of my chest and up into my right shoulder.I also had pain in my arm.I started screaming from the pain because it started shooting across my chest.They just moved me up in my bed.It didn't help.I didn't feel like I could breath I even had on an oxygen mask.Do you think it's possible I had a heart attack?I am concerned.I am supposed to see a cardiologist in July.I would really appreciatte an answer.Thank You.
I'm going to disagree with my esteemed colleague 786 on a few points.

The 50-55% you are undoubtably refering to is called the "ejection fraction".   I have copied and pasted an answer from the heart forum regarding it:

"Question #1: What is Ejection Fraction?
A: Ejection fraction (EF) is a measurement of the pumping capacity of the heart. A normal ejection fraction is around 50 to 60%. This means that 60% of the blood that is in the left ventricle is pumped to the rest of the body. A low normal EF is 45-50%, mild decrease 40-45%, moderate decrease is 30-40, severe 20-30% and very severe <20%. Generally the heart cannot function with an EF of less than 10%."

Please note that the measurement of the ejection fraction is not precise, and may vary depending on the methods used.

So I would disagree that you suffered a bout of angina from a "decreased ejection fraction"--as my colleage 786 inferred.  Of course, I am not a doctor, but I don't believe 786 is, either.  I wouldn't comment on your other conditions, as it is improper to do so, not being your physician.  

There is no way ANYONE can tell you what that bout of post operative right sided pain was...that is, no one on the internet.  Post operative pain can take many forms, including severe chest and shoulder pain, depending on the method used to do the hysterectomy.  

786 was right about one thing, though.  You should see a good cardiologist to sort through the various valve issues you described.  Not all valve problems require surgery.  I'm glad you have an appt. set up for July.  It should go a long way towards answering questions for you, in person and from a knowledgeable specialist.