Women's Health Community
What are the odds of being pregnant after a tubal ligation.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What are the odds of being pregnant after a tubal ligation.

I had my tubes cut and tied eight months ago. The first day of my last period was feb 24 07. Since then my energy level has gone down a lot, I have been sick a lot, I have felt light headed, and I am having milky white vaginal discharge. I am a quick healer and I was thinking that maybe my tubes found a way to grow back together or something. I have taken four Pregnancy tests and two came up positive and two came up negative. Am I pregnant? What should I do? Please help me...
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
154765_tn?1237251544
What I would do call your doctor tell them you took 4 pregancy test and tell them you want the blood test done that will show if your pregnant or not. I know alot of people got there tubes cut.  I think the odds of being pregant  is slim.  Nothing is 100% these days.
Blank
172023_tn?1334675884
If you got a couple of true positives on a pregnancy test, you need to see a doctor immediately.  The risk of an ectopic pregnancy is very high.
Blank
Blank
I say you check with the doctor.  my tubes have been tied for 5 years and nothing has changed.  i have had a period for every single month.  and mine are not cut, just tied.
Blank
I had my tubal ligation immediately after giving birth, then suprised 10 years later was pregnant with twins!!!!!  Nothing is 100% unless its a hysterectomy.  My doctor said there is a 1 in 300 chance of conceiving after a tubal.    
Good luck.
Blank
i had my tubes tied 2 yr ago ive always had gr8 monthlys now i am 5 days late x i dont nknow if i am pregnant ive done a hpt cane up neg but might be to early to detect. i already have 4 children and i know the feeling of pregnancy i am really worried to
Blank
I know how you feel. We are in the same boat right now. Only thing is I have 3 kids and I had my tubal (hulka clip) in 06.I am 6 days late and I have taken 3 test that came out neg. but still having all the signs of being pregnant. Could I be ? I would love to have another child and have even had the thought of it being wonderful if i was to have twins. CRAZY huh ????
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating: What Your Closet ...