What causes EXTREME increase in sex drives in a 25 yr female?
What could cause EXTREME increase in my sex drive? I'm talking about being in a business meeting and for no apparent reason I get a huge craving for sex and wish I was with my man of course....This is nuts I'm craving a good 7+ times a day verses maybe 1-2 times a day or every couple days normally..This is def. different and emberassing!

It could be a change in hormones.  Luckily it's an increase and not a decrease :)
Hey, Tracy,

Don't get too upset over this. Seriously, enjoy it while you can. I am a very sexual, very happily married, woman in my mid-fifties, but there are many who would envy our libidos. Did this happen suddenly? Or has it been increasing over time? My suggestion, if you are single, would be to masturbate, and get some hard orgasms under your belt. Sounds like you need some sexual release, relief, and perhaps need to scope out some toys, if that's the case. I don't have much to reccommend, because I am in a 20+ yr relationship with a good man.

I do, however, fantasise & masturbate with my fingers when we are apart, so I would advise you to remember the setting which got your knickers so wet, and use that to help. I am getting a little damp trying to imagine what kind of man in a suit got you that way!! Naughty Ali is blushing under her freckles!!