What causes pain AFteR orgasm?
I get pain that starts AFTER orgasm and happens more often each year. Also I get woken up at 3am with pain. My hormones were tested many times over many years they came back normal. got ultrasounds and came back normal. Hi guys, can you help yourself and all of us by answering these questions ...... here are my own answers too
1 When do you you get pain a) after sexual arousal, b) after a bowel movement, c) after urinating, d) after exercise, e) all of the above? = A and D rarely
2 Is the pain particularly bad after one of the above? orgasm or woken up by pain
3 Do you only have the pain after orgasm or after arousal as well? Orgasm
4 Do you experience pain all month or just at particular times? Most of the time, it used to be 1 week before bleeding and now it can happen any time say about 70% of the orgasms I have
5 Have you been woken up from sleeping by pain? Yes
6 What are ways to reduce pain? Sitting on tennis once pain starts, Taking iboprofen before orgasm or before sleep if I can feel it starting