Women's Health Community
What could red itchy bump on and around my vaginal area be?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What could red itchy bump on and around my vaginal area be?

I have had red itchy bump on and around my vaginal area for a while now. They are really freaking me out. Some times they look like pimples and have like a little white dot in the middle of the red bump. I am not sexually active right now but i do shave down there. I'm not sure if it is just for shaving or if i have some strange disease. If you have any ideas about what it could be could you also list any ways i could cure/fix/or make them go away. Thanks.
Related Discussions
  • in pain (1 replies):
    i have a bump in my nipple
  • help (1 replies):
    i have this bump on the inside of my vagina lips that ha...[more]
  • HAIR BUMPS (1 replies):
    Hello everyone!!! well a lot has been going on with hair...[more]
  • the bump on nipple (1 replies):
    i have a bump on my nipple
  • painful bump (2 replies):
    my anus is itchy and i have a bump on my perineum that i...[more]
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
These small pimples are due to irritated hair follicles. Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful.In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Blank
I have the white pimply bumps on my vaginal area for a will now. but on my left of my vagin lip in th inside there was pimply bump with i sqrezz some pusey stuff out of it. what could couse that? now it hurts a little on that side on top that lip. My growing was hurting by the creast of my leg. iam a sume
its becouse of this pimp looking thing. i have gone to the doctor for my yearly check up and she test me for std and it was't that. what could it be?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating: What Your Closet ...