What do I have when my vigina(vagina) have these symptoms?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

What is it when your vigina (vagina) burns bad and it sometime itches. Also white stuff comes out and that burns to. And it also burns when I pee and when I take a shower. Im 16 and I don't know what's wrong with me? Please help!!
Well im 20 years old and i have the same thing going on with my body but mine started while having sex with my boyfriend first his penis burn then when we finish my vigina (vagina) started to burn and itch and it burn more when i pee and some white stuff is coming out and i feel like iam always wet.so if you get and answer let me know please.
I burn every time after I have sex its so bad I cry to my husband can any one help me
after having sex why there is vagina burn?
first the penis entering into our vagina.our vagina inside is heat.because your body is heat.you check it before doing sex keep your hand  in vagina its so heat.the ******* is very fast your suffer for twine a day.while doing sex with boyfriends heat transfer to our vagina.after sex so there is very burn and itches. when the vagina comes out your mood in ssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.thinking boyfriend.
it may be a yeast infection.please go to a gyneec if its d 1st time u gt this infection
My boyfriend and had sex like 3 days ago and when I started my period my private begin to burn when I pee can anybody please tell me what does that means.
Have you been check for STD'S? Is your BF being faithful. You need to see a Dr. to see what's going on, it could be a few things, and don't for it to go away. Call your Dr. today....let me know how it goes...
It could be a bladder infection, They have pills for that over the counter, It will help you right away. Drink a lot of water or Cranberry Juice. It will turn your pee orange, and it stains your clothes, where something you don't care if it gets stained. If that doesn't work, you need to see a Dr.
That could be a bladder infection. You can try these pills over the counter. Azo Standard Pills.  See if that helps, other wise you should see your Dr. Drink lots of water, and you can also drink Cranberry Juice. Let me warn you, they will turn your urine  bright orange, almost red. Don't be scared, it's just the medicine. But it will stain your cloths, wear something old.
Hi,I'm 27 yrs old,I got married in april an wev been having withdrawal method during sex,we recently stoped the method because we want 2 conceive!but since he started releasing in me iv bn having this serious burning on the outer part of my vagina,does it mean something is wrong with his sperm or me plssss I need advise
Sounds like a bad yesterday infection get yogurt it helps eat lots of them :) good luck!!
Ii thought that only happen to me.    :/