What does it mean when your vagina hurts?
So i just met this guy about three weeks ago and we've started having sex. We pretty much do it everyday, but lately its been hurting to do it. It hurts when he puts it in and when we have sex. It also hurts even when im not having sex. It burns when i pee. I dont kno what to do. What could it be?
You need to see a doctor. It could be as simple as a UTI but it could be more than that.
I got that too about 5 months ago. I ignored it and the pain went away. After that I started getting really fatigued and i thought I was sick, but the syptoms didn't really seem like any minor bug. Then it came back way worse. It was so bad that the pain kept me from sleeping, or even laying down all night. I had to go to the bathroom every couple minutes, and it hurt! even though my bladder was virtually empty! I went to my gynocologist and she gave me pills for a bladder infection. This can happen from alot of things, but since it was after sex, ether his penis wasn't very clean or he fingered you and his finger weren't very clean.