What exactly does it mean that you are more fertile?
Hello. I had a couple of questions...The first one is, is that I had a missed miscarriage and the doctor told me that I am most fertile after...What exactly does that mean. Do I produce more eggs or what? Also my Fiance and I have sex almost everyday but he does not put on a condom until he is almost "finished" but about 3 days after my period he finished inside me. I'm not sure how long my cycles are because this was my first period (1/1/06) since I was first pregnant (8/20/05). Could I possibly be pregnant since I am not really sure when I ovulate and I am more fertile? I have been having some food cravings espeacially icecream(same as when I was first pregnant) and I have been having hot flashes. My estimated period is not due until 1/29/06. My cycles before I got pregnant were usually pretty regular between 28 to 32 days I would say.
I don't exactly know how you are more fertile, but I know you are.  It is like your body is more willing to accept a pregnancy or something.  

I m/c last year and got pregnant 2 weeks after I m/c'd.  I took a test about 4 - 4 1/2 weeks post m/c and it was positive.   My hubby and I had tried for well over a year to concieve with no luck until the m/c.  

Your cycle may change or may stay the same after you m/c.  Everyones body reacts differently.  If you do not want a baby right now, I would suggest you always use protection -- it is possible to get pregnant from pre-*** too.  It is better to err on the side of caution.  

If you are feeling pregnant, I would wait until your next period is due to test.  It is really hard to say right now if you are pregnant or not, but my symptoms came on much sooner with this pregnancy after having just miscarried.  

I hope that helps you some.

Best wishes,

Amanda