What is DAY 1 when taking a 10 day course of Progesterone?
Reposting, I think I put this in the wrong place before!!!

I know this may seem very basic question, but when you are taking progesterone to induce a period, how do you know what your Day 1 is? I started light bleeding for a couple of days. Called the nurse Thursday, she said be patient - don't count it. Friday I just so happened to see my Primary Care, he said I really should not be bleeding yet, to check with my fertility doc. Well, I did... he did not seem to think I was starting yet either. I had cramping, and blood starting to show on my pad. This was day 9 of a 10 day dose of Progesterone. That night, I had typical period pains, cramping etc. and by Saturday I was bleeding heavily on my day 10 of Progesterone. In fact that night for the first time in a long time, I bled on my sheets. SO....would you agree that Saturday is my DAY 1???? I am supposed to take the Clomid on days 3-7... and I am so afraid and stressed I will do this all wrong and screw up a month of trying. Help.. I can't find much info on this topic. It is Sunday now, and I am still bleeding pretty heavy......I am just so confused.This is it right? What the Progesterone was supposed to do ? It is not like it will trigger more bleeding in 2 weeks? I was told that I should start my period a few days after taking the progesterone to 2 weeks after. But I think I have started earlier, while ON the progesterone....
The doctors seem to be unanimous that you should wait until you substantially started, so I would agree that Saturday is likely your day one. However, I am sure you can call your doctor to explain what happened and confirm with the doctor that Saturday was indeed your day 1.

Best wishes!!!