What is going on with my body?
Symptoms: brown periods lasting a week, leg weakness(feels like growing pains), cramping, sharp abdominal pain on and off, hot and cold sweats.

I took the depo provera shot the beginning of January and didn't have my period for four months.
When I finally got my period it lasted exactly two weeks, started out being all brown blood and continued into regular blood.
Through out the time I have had the worst sharp pains bringing me to my knees because it hurt so bad but only for a few seconds.
I also had a cup size clot come out of me with white tissue in it. I thought I was having a miscarriage so we went to the hospital and the doc said that he assumes it was the shot because I wasn't pregnant.
My legs for one night felt like I was having growing pains while being super cold. I would get super hot every once in awhile but mainly very cold and took many hot baths to warm me up.
I have been getting sharp pains about every two minutes and am starting to have brown blood come out again in waves first heavy then maybe one clot.
I am very worried about my body and am curious if anyone has any answers for me as to what this might be and how long till I become normal again. I only took the shot once and will not take it again. I do not recommend this shot to anyone.
I have leg weakness as well on the depo... also with bad nasuea, night sweat around my neck area and chest, hot flashes, my appetite comes and goes, dizzy, weak.... i just now started getting these symptoms after getting my 3rd injection. i am due for my 4th in april.... which i am not going to get... do you think my symptoms are from the depo?