What is that vaginal odor after having sex?
I had sex for the first time two days ago.  And I know after you have sex you shouldnt take a shower right after because it could make your vaginia have a bad smell. I waited until the next night and took a shower and I now have this odor down there? What can it be? And how can I get rid of it?
This bad odor can be due to bacterial vaginosis but it is important to rule out other possibilities like infections causing vaginitis or cervicitis as well. In bacterial vaginosis, in addition to unpleasant "fishy" vaginal odor, thin white or yellowish discharge from vagina may also be present. Diagnosis can be confirmed after pelvic examination and microscopic examination of the vaginal discharge. Treatment is by metronidazole and clindamycin. Please do not use any vaginal douches.

I hope it helps. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.