What is the inside of my vagina suppose to feel like?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

I was just wondering what is the inside of my vagina suppose to feel like? Mine is very bumpy, my bf said it felt 'very textured in there.' From the moment a finger is inserted until it can't go in anymore all the walls are very bumpy a bit like a sponge I guess. Is this normal? I am starting to worry.

Please help
that's pretty much what i'm like, it looks like bits of excess skin I guess as well. been this way for as long as i can remember. im also not very sure about it.
Have you ever been to the gynecologist? If there was any reason to worry he/she would have let you know. If you are sexually active you should be seeing the gyno once or twice a year anyways.
I can't, we don't do that in the UK I don' think, just a smear test every 5 years.. which isn't right good.
The inside of my vagina is really bumpy on one side bit it doesn't hurt or anything. I have been researching it an apparently it's completly normal but I'm really worried that, if I ever get fingered, it will be really embarrassing and the boy would think I'm disgusting or something.
Every woman's vagina is different, like every guys penis is different. Some women have bumps in their vaginas, some have ridges, some have like waves, and others have just a smooth lining. Nothing to worry about. It is completely normal.
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
aiyanas_momma commented on photo
Sep 25
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals