What is the rash on my labia?
I've been having constant bleeding since march. Which I think is causing my rash. But I don't know how to get rid of it. It itches severely and it's very uncomfortable. I know it's not a yeast infection because I'm on my period and I don't have any greenish or yellowish discharge. It's red and bumpy and on the inner lips. Does anyone know how i could get rid of it or what it is? I really need some help.
Gosh, I think it is problematic that you have had constant bleeding since March.  Can you get to a doctor?  That is what you really need to do at this point.  Let us know how you are!
I went to the gynecologist and she said the bleeding is probably from my birth control. I'm on inplanon, she said some people have constant bleeding. So I'm changing it to the depo shot on the 31st it's the soonest they could get me in. I started putting A+D ointment on the rash yesterday, hopefully that works. I'll keep you updated on the the bleeding thank you for responding.