Women's Health Community
What is wrong with me?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What is wrong with me?

I am officially 24 days late on my period. I've taken 6 pregnancy tests within the past three weeks, all negative. As of today I am bleeding, and I don't know whether to trust it. It isn't light, but it isn't heavy. Should I continue to worry? My mother believes I have an ectopic pregnancy. I have felt no symptoms at all of anything, until today (the bleeding). I am having light cramps. Is this my period, or should I still worry?
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
A pregnancy test should be able to catch an ectopic pregnancy as your body still has to signal itself not to have its period by creating Hcg.  However, you may want to go to the doctor just for an exam.  The reason for your lack of a real period could be many different things.
Blank
9136819_tn?1401900618
Yeah, I am planning on going Monday. I just don't know what it could be now that I am bleeding. The blood is ranging from ruby red to brown, so I don't understand why it's doing that!
Blank
Brown blood is just blood that's been up there longer than the red blood.  It could just be hormones that caused the problems (thyroid, estrogen, etc.) or a change in diet/exercise routine that was extreme or stress or illness or a myriad of other things.  Glad to hear you're planning to go in!
Blank
9136819_tn?1401900618
sorry if this is gross, but this came out of me tonight. I don't have a damn clue what this is and I am scared http://i.imgur.com/K7O34zU.jpg
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank