What month did I get pregnant
I had sex in april with a man whom has had a vasectomy, I had my period on April 24th.  In May I took a ovulation test and it detected a surge on May 7 ( I am on a 28 day cyclye, and regular)I had sex that day.  I took about 3 pregnacy test in May and then on the 22nd of May (right when I should have been getting my period) the test came of positive.  What are the chances that I could have gotten pregnant in April?  I am just very paranoid.  Oh, I have been to the OB and the US (I've had 3 U/S) says that I am 16 weeks today (8/16/06) Which is right where I should be based off of my last period in April. Does anyone think that there is a chance that the conception could have happened in April??
if you had your period on the 24th of april then you would have had to have sex with this man after that date. as you had your period on the 24th. your 16 weeks and your due date is around the 29th january. i dont think he could have got you pregnant,plus you said he had a vesectomy? i think you must have slept with someone else.
I had sex on April 15th then had period on April 24th.  In May I did have sex with different man.
According to this due date calculator:

http://www.intmed.mcw.edu/clincalc/pregnancy.htm

Your conception was May 8th.  I would have to guess the man you were with in May is the father.
i agree with dandeelyon you get pregnant @ 2 weeks after and before your last/next period. definatly the may guy
I'll be 16 weeks friday my LMP was 4-26-06 and my conception date was 5-10-06 I know I was tracking sssooooo with that said it's the May guy.
Are ultrasounds pretty accurate in determing how far along you are?  I had one at 7 weeks and another at 16 weeks.  Both EDD were pretty much the same.
I am 16 weeks today too and my due date is 1/31/06. I ovulated around the 10th of May.
When I took the ovulation test it detected a surge on 5/7/2006 that is when we had sex but the ultrasound has a Estimated Due date of 1/25/2006, if you go by my perioud it should be 1/29/2006 so there is a four day difference, I don't think I could have gotten pregnant before I had the ovulation surge, or could I have??
I meant 1/31/07. sorry.
You don't need to worry.  Everyone is right.  You did NOT get pg in April by the man who had a vasectomy.  The May man is the father.
i had sex on march 13 n got my period on the 25 or 26of march n i had sex again in april. wut month did i have to have sex n got pregnant i am very confused bout this whole pregnancy thing
april
On Sept 30th I had an ultrasound by my doctor and was told that I was 7weeks and some days right at 2months just about. This was a shock to me considering I wasnt excepting to be that far along. Im not sure if he told me the actual gestation age or the fetal age. Its important that I know because  I had intercourse with my steady boyfriend at the time the latter part of July then I moved out of town. I thought I had a menstrual cycle in august (around august 16th) but it was a little early and came and left before it was supposed to start for that month. A week later I (the last week of august) I had intercourse with someone else. I found out by home pregnancy test that I was pregnant Sept 22nd I assumed I was 4-5 weeks when I went to my first doctors visit. He gave me a due date of May 14th and when I asked when supposed conception was he said aug 20th which incorrect way to early for the latter guy and too late for the boyfriend. Who is most likely the father?
Thursday, August 21, 2008 is about when you conceived  going by your due date. your going to have to get a dna test. thats kinda the price you pay
If my due date is february 16 what is the day i concieved..