Whats going on?
Me and my partner have been trying since last year to have a baby and ive had hit and misses a lot of miscarriages, now im at the point where my last period was april 9th 2013 and obviously its now aug 12th 2013 i havent had a single period between this but i remember ovulating in start of march and i have the same time every month since, first month i missed it we were in a new place no stress but i was puking quite a bit, some smells made me heave (when usually ive got an iron stomach xD) i could smells that couldnt have possibly been there ( i was walking through a neighbouring field and i could smell, like, candy floss) my boobs are rather large anyway but my boyfriend has noticed theyve gotten bigger (as they do there the best judge if youve changed in the slightest) my nipples are hella sensitive, i get heartburn and indigestion (which ive only got when being pregnant, never have it otherwise) getting loads of sleep but the hours im awake im yawning i feel like i have slept at all, im a bigger girl not huge xD im 6"1, also during sex i have to keep telling my partner to move off my stomach because its uncomfortable, i dont know what happening oh also ive taken a PT about 3 days ago and it was negative, also ive lost wieght
Hi there and welcome!  Well, I do have to point out to you that you can't ovulate and not have a period unless you've become pregnant.  So, during the time you have had no period, you've not ovulated.  That is just the biology of the body. It is a process that will automatically take place if a woman ovulates.  Period follows if it is not fertilized without exception unless the egg is fertilized.

What is tricky is if you ovulate very irregularly which it sounds to be the case, it is hard to tell when you could get pregnant.  does that make sense?  Most women do ovulate on a kind of schedule even if it isn't absolute. They have their period which is cycle day one and then around typically 14 days later, they ovulate for 24 to 48 hours.  If the egg isn't fertilized, then then menstruate which is the beginning of a new cycle.  So, you can both predict when ovulation might be as well as look back on when conception could have happened.  

In our case, who knows when or if you ovulated.  So that makes it harder.  You could have randomly ovulated and by chance had sex at the same time and now are newly pregnant.  

I assume that you took a pregnancy test in May, June, and July when you had no period, right?  All were negative?  Now this one is negative as well.

So there are two possibilities---  you are very newly pregnant and the test hasn't registered yet.  Take another in a week.  If that one is negative as well, time to see our gynecologist to see what is going on.

the other possibility is that you are about to start your period. Those are also pms symptoms.  I had hypothyroidism and had periods every 3 to 4 months for a period of time.  This does happen.  When hormones are out of whack and we don't have periods, often there is a reason for it physiologically in our body.  So,  if you don't get your period in a week or so, I'd go to your doctor to find out why you aren't having periods.  This will help in many ways.  You can address any underlying problems as well as you can discuss your desire for a baby.  If they can intervene and help kick start your system to ovulate again, then you have a better chance of conceiving.  

good luck dear