Aa
A
A
Close
What's up with my pelvic area?
Hey all. I'm here to ask some questions.

So back on Sunday (1/6) I started feeling this fullness in my right ovary which regularly is inflicted with ovarian cysts. It was a dull pain. A little later that day, stabbing pain shot up and down my mid lower pelvic region. Since then, I've been fatigued and feeling discomfort. I figured maybe it was just an ovarian cyst rupturing, but I'm on the pill, and don't cysts usually come with a bit of bleeding? I've had some white discharge, not a lot, just a little. It's not stringy or thick or anything.

The pain spread up to the upper abdomen to my belly button. I felt a lot better today (1/10) but after a short nap the stabbing pain came back again. Is it possible I had two cysts rupture?

I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant since the sex was over a month ago and I had a period a week and a half ago. But more stabbing pain? That doesn't seem right.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
563773 tn?1374250139
Hello,
If you are having pelvic pain, possibilities of Endometriosis, PCOS,rupture of cysts,  Infection of pelvic organs and benign and malignant pathologies of uterus need to be explored.

You should consult a gynecologist and get an ultrasound uterus and a pelvic examination done. Rupture of ovarian cysts is a medical emergency.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
2020005 tn?1476662562
Blank
KTowne commented on veronica0808's status
5 hrs ago