Whats up?!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Whats up?!

Just yesterday, I was just laying down and falling asleep and this horrible pain engolfs both the left and right sides of my pelvis (directly above where my legs connect to my pelvic area. I were being looked on face to face).

The pain is so intense, even waking me up from a deep sleep, that I have to curle up in a ball or sit in a really hot bath for several hours to get a little relief. Waking up in the morning or not having an open bathroom available and having to hold going to the bathroom is excruciating!

Being that this pain has never gotten this bad, though my "time of the month" has its share of intence cramps, I have no idea what's going on!

What is up with me? This pain is crippling!
To me it sounds like kidneg stones, I suggest going to doctors asap..
I would say there is a possibility you may have a cyst which could be just a functional cyst that could have burst or if you have had ongoing period cramps for a long period of time it could be Endometriosis.

I would go to the doctor to ask for an Ultrasound to see what is going on.

If the cyst has ruptured the pain will be intense like you are feeling right now.

I have had Endometriosis for a long time and the only other time that I have had this sort of pain besides Endo is with PID caused by Gonorrhea. Not saying at all that you have that but I have always had painful periods and pelvic area since I was 14 and the only other thing that was worse or felt the same was the PID and delivering my daughter.

There could be many reasons why you are feeling this but I would go see your doctor to rule out some things first.
Hi there.  I would call your doctor.  It may be female related or it could be GI related.  If had some very painful issues with my intestines that is similar to what you describe.  I've also had a simple cyst pass which was a bit different.  That was intense cramping.  Different than when you are in straight pain.  That you are wrapped up in a fetal position is very telling as that is a classic sign of GI pain.  I would absolutely be seen as soon as possible perhaps even an urgent care today.  good luck