Whats wrong?? itchy vagina, foul urine
I have had sex with other partners but I have always used a condom. My urine has a foul smell to it and I have a lot of bumps on my vaginal lips. They are small and look like pimples and I have these same bumps on my arms, and on occasion both itch. Is it just a rash or is there something wrong? I don't think it is herpes because those come and go. These dont go away. I have no money to see a doctor so what do you think it is?
I'D SAY GO TO THE DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY THAT DOESNT SOUND NORMAL TO ME AT ALL! THOSE ARE SYMPTOMS OF A STD BUT IF ITS ON YOUR ARMS ALSO IT MAY BE SOMETHING ELSE WRONG SO LIKE GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM ASAP IF YOU CANT WAIT TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT! THE ITCHING OF YOUR VAGINA IF YOU SCRATCH 2 MUCH IT CAN GET REALLY REALLY IRRITATED SO I SAY GO TO THE DOCTOR ASAP! LET ME KNOW