What's wrong with me? Nauseous, dizzy, cramping, tired, flushed
I am not sure what is going on with me.   I have been feeling very nauseous for the past week on and off.   It will hit me all of a sudden and I feel like I will puke, then ain about a couple of hours I feel fine.   I also get a feeling of dizzyness and I sometimes feel like I am having an out of body experience.   I have also had headaches.   My face will feel really hot in my cheeks and along my jaw line.  It will hit me all of a sudden then go away after several minutes.   All of this has been happening for about a week.   Then a couple of days ago my stomach started cramping like I was on my period.   It almost feels like someone is squeezing my uterus and the worse it cramps the worse i feel nauseous.   I have also felt extremely tired like I could fall over at any minute.   I researched all the symptoms and all I could really get was that I might be pregnant.  My period is still not due for about 5 more days.   It seems too early to be experiencing those symptoms.   I took a couple of home pregnancy tests and they came back negative.   I finally gave up and went to the doctor on Monday.   She looked at me and told me she didnt know what was wrong.  She said my symptoms fit pregnancy but it was too early.   She did a blood test just to check.  It came back negative.    Today I was so nauseated I just wanted to curl up into a ball and cry.   I am really tired of not feeling well.   I am really discouraged that the doctor did not have ANY ideas.   If you have any ideas please let me know.   Is there a chance I could be pregnant even though it seems to early and i had a negative test.  Or is there a better explanation for these symptoms.   Please help.  
It culd have been too early for the test. IF she didn;t do a BETA blood test it definalty could have been too early for the test. I'd say wait another week and test again