Whats wrong with me
My stomach has been hurting very bad, a milky like substance has been coming out of my nipple and i haven't got my period in 8 months but doctors say i'm not pregnant...What's wrong with me????
Hi there and welcome to the forum.  Well, are they running any tests on you??  I had prolactinemia  which is the discharge from breasts when not pregnant as well and it was due to hormonal issues.  I also had very rare periods for a period of time.  I had two things going on----  hypothyroidism and too much estrogen production.   Have you gained a bit of weight, do you have dry skin, are you lethargic, are you a bit depressed??  Depression of a mild nature is very common with these issues and sometimes by addressing that, it helps the hormones.  With the discharge from breasts/lactation----  honestly, you need to make sure to go see your doctor for this again.  One of the things they check for with that is a pituitary tumor which would be small and non cancerous.  I was checked for this early on to make sure that wasn't what was going on.  

so, go back to your doctor and ask for some blood work to be done and discuss the lactation and lack of period.  

Also, on a side note, excercise is really helpful.  It helps to ease depression and honestly, helps with our body functioning normally.  So, make sure to exercise daily.  

good luck