What's wrong wity me!!! anemia, heaving bleeding

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

I started my year off with an unexplained sickeness I felt was an allergic reaction to Lomotrigine that sent me to the hospital, that healed quickly with an antibotic (antibiotic). Later year my GYN told me that I had Trich. I explained I had not had sex in 7 years and his office has check me before and after my encounter every year. I went along and took the medication. Now this is really starting to scare me. This is taking over my life. I was told by my M.D I am terribly anemic I have I started my year off with an unexplained sickeness I felt was an allergic reaction to Lomotrigine that sent me to the hospital, that healed quickly with an antibotic (antibiotic). Later year my GYN told me that I had Trich. I explained I had not had sex in 7 years and his office has check me before and after my encounter every year. I went along and took the medication. Now this is really starting to scare me. This is taking over my life. I was told by my M.D I am terribly anemic I have Neutropenia. and that my vitamin D was low.  Now I have extreme heavy periods, I can't walk or stand, I have to lay the entiter period or strawberry or plum size clots will dropped down like I hit a slot machine.Now when I stand for a very long time or if I carry heavy groceries up to the door from my car, I can feel a gush of blood 4 weeks after my period ended. I would need to wear pads until the hemorrhaging stop. It's embarrassing but I will say it. I used a trojan bullet massager that stays only on the clitoris area and I orgasm, I willl get an explosion of blood when I am not on my period. I'm in my 30's and I have a disabled child, he's all I've got. I know this is something really bad and I know I am going to die. My sister just beat cervical cancer last year. I had two Laparoscopy, Kidney ultra sound and they found a small cyst but said it was not important. I had blood work with 2 doctors office, one doctor say I'm anemic, nothing to panic, we''ll get to the bottom of it, another tells me These are signs of HIV and that I should be tested and see a hematologyst. I don't the HIV, really/ But what else could be killy my reproductive stystem?. . and that my vitamin D was low.  Now I have extreme heavy periods, I can't walk or stand, I have to lay the entiter period or strawberry or plum size clots will dropped down like I hit a slot machine.Now when I stand for a very long time or if I carry heavy groceries up to the door from my car, I can feel a gush of blood 4 weeks after my period ended. I would need to wear pads until the hemorrhaging stop. It's embarrassing but I will say it. I used a trojan bullet massager that stays only on the clitoris area and I orgasm, I willl get an explosion of blood when I am not on my period. I'm in my 30's and I have a disabled child, he's all I've got. I know this is something really bad and I know I am going to die. My sister just beat cervical cancer last year. I had two Laparoscopy, Kidney ultra sound and they found a small cyst but said it was not important. I had blood work with 2 doctors office, one doctor say I'm anemic, nothing to panic, we''ll get to the bottom of it, another tells me These are signs of HIV and that I should be tested and see a hematologyst. I don't the HIV, really/ But what else could be kill my reproductive system?.  I am over weight and I do have high blood pressure.