What's wrong wity me!!! anemia, heaving bleeding

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

I started my year off with an unexplained sickeness I felt was an allergic reaction to Lomotrigine that sent me to the hospital, that healed quickly with an antibotic (antibiotic). Later year my GYN told me that I had Trich. I explained I had not had sex in 7 years and his office has check me before and after my encounter every year. I went along and took the medication. Now this is really starting to scare me. This is taking over my life. I was told by my M.D I am terribly anemic I have I started my year off with an unexplained sickeness I felt was an allergic reaction to Lomotrigine that sent me to the hospital, that healed quickly with an antibotic (antibiotic). Later year my GYN told me that I had Trich. I explained I had not had sex in 7 years and his office has check me before and after my encounter every year. I went along and took the medication. Now this is really starting to scare me. This is taking over my life. I was told by my M.D I am terribly anemic I have Neutropenia. and that my vitamin D was low.  Now I have extreme heavy periods, I can't walk or stand, I have to lay the entiter period or strawberry or plum size clots will dropped down like I hit a slot machine.Now when I stand for a very long time or if I carry heavy groceries up to the door from my car, I can feel a gush of blood 4 weeks after my period ended. I would need to wear pads until the hemorrhaging stop. It's embarrassing but I will say it. I used a trojan bullet massager that stays only on the clitoris area and I orgasm, I willl get an explosion of blood when I am not on my period. I'm in my 30's and I have a disabled child, he's all I've got. I know this is something really bad and I know I am going to die. My sister just beat cervical cancer last year. I had two Laparoscopy, Kidney ultra sound and they found a small cyst but said it was not important. I had blood work with 2 doctors office, one doctor say I'm anemic, nothing to panic, we''ll get to the bottom of it, another tells me These are signs of HIV and that I should be tested and see a hematologyst. I don't the HIV, really/ But what else could be killy my reproductive stystem?. . and that my vitamin D was low.  Now I have extreme heavy periods, I can't walk or stand, I have to lay the entiter period or strawberry or plum size clots will dropped down like I hit a slot machine.Now when I stand for a very long time or if I carry heavy groceries up to the door from my car, I can feel a gush of blood 4 weeks after my period ended. I would need to wear pads until the hemorrhaging stop. It's embarrassing but I will say it. I used a trojan bullet massager that stays only on the clitoris area and I orgasm, I willl get an explosion of blood when I am not on my period. I'm in my 30's and I have a disabled child, he's all I've got. I know this is something really bad and I know I am going to die. My sister just beat cervical cancer last year. I had two Laparoscopy, Kidney ultra sound and they found a small cyst but said it was not important. I had blood work with 2 doctors office, one doctor say I'm anemic, nothing to panic, we''ll get to the bottom of it, another tells me These are signs of HIV and that I should be tested and see a hematologyst. I don't the HIV, really/ But what else could be kill my reproductive system?.  I am over weight and I do have high blood pressure.
Hormones For Better Sleep Better, G...
15 hrs ago by gymdandee
KTowne, and Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
KTowne 5 more sleeps!!! :):) Comment
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals