When willenapose start

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

When willenapose start

What age
The normal age range for the occurrence of menopause is somewhere between the age of 45 and 55. During premenopause, the production of most of the reproductive hormones, including the estrogens, progesterone and testosterone, diminishes and becomes more irregular, often with wide and unpredictable fluctuations in levels,resulting in various symptoms;some of which you are experiencing.

Symptoms of premenopause are irritability and mood swings,hot flashes,night sweating,irregular periods,decreased blood loss during periods,dry vagina,breast heaviness and tenderness and joint and muscle pain.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Belle313, and KTowne commented on Belle313's status
1 min ago
Joejoediaz commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
Hollus commented on photo
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals