Where has my clitoris gone?
I wondered if anyone else has noticed a change in their clitoris since childbirth.  I am a little concerned as mine appears to have shrunk and is not very responsive to sexual arousal.  This has made sex less satisfying for me, is this normal, will it return to its original state?
When did you give birth????  I have heard things feel different from being stretched but the area you are talking about I have never heard of that.  Do you still have baby weight???  Maybe there is just a little more weight and it is covering it up a little (don't really know if that is possible) just throwing out some suggestions.  Hopefully someone else will come on and help.  I have had 2 children and have not experienced this.  Take Care.
Thanks for comments, I gave birth nearly 2 years ago.  I am still approx 14lbs over weight. I was wondering if maybe its my libia that have stretched and thus obscuring the clitoris.  Do you think that is possible?
I am really not sure but as the saying goes I guess ANYTHING is possible.  Take Care
i dont often hear of it shrinking but hear more that its too "loose" after having a baby. some woman are not even able to keep a tampon in. childbirth can do crazy things to us down there changing its shape and appearance. you do go to the gynocologist each year dont you? if its been 2 yrs since you gave birth that would be something to inquire about. i dont know if its size has anything to do with you not really having feelings of arousal. i think thats common after having a baby..low (and i mean low) sex drive. when is your next appt.?
I don't see a gyno once a year, I live in England and every aspect of health is dealt with by a General Practioner, you only get referred to a specialist if he thinks there is a problem and then there will be a waiting list.  But I have now found on another site that explains that my problem could be due to a hormone inbalance, so will make appointment to see GP and go from there.  Thanks for your comments.  xxx
okay..glad you are getting somewhere w. this. it honestly does not seem uncommon so im sure you will gets some answers quite readily. good luck!