White Bumps on the Inner Lips of the Vagina
Hello everyone,

So, I have been wondering for a very long time what these little white bumps where on the inner lips of my vagina. I have had them for quite a few years. But, that was when I was young, and thought it was normal. I have never had sex in those years when I did have them. They were just there. I thought it was normal. But then I started to do some research, on them because they spiked my curiosity. I began to think, maybe this isn't normal at all, and the thoughts scared me on what I might have. They don't hurt, they don't itch, there is no discomfort down there. Like I said before, they are just there. I do have this clear fluid that is discharge from the area. I know it is normal for the vagina to do it when ovulating, but this happens to me a lot. The only time it stops is for a week or sometimes a few days. It has a not so good smell either. I then looked up cervical cancer, and it got me really worried. But, cervical cancer doesn't have white bumps on the outer lips, does it? From what I read, it does. It has white bumps on the cervixs. This is embarrassing to say, but I did explore and the bumps do not go any further than on the lips. I'm at a loss guys.
Thank you for your time and reading this!
Do share your thoughts on this matter!
I meant to say "from what I read it doesn't." have the white spots on the lips of the vagina.
I'm slightly confused about the location of the bumps..it is on your labia or it is on your vulva. if it is on your vulva you shouldn't be worried it's totally normal, I have them and my gynocologist has never said there was a problem with them. if it is on your labia you may want to go see your gynocologist about that. As for the discharge you might want to go ask your doctor about that too...we all smell from time to time but if you are truly worried go see a professional. I doubt you have cervical cancer, the internet has a way of freaking people out!