White Stringy Stuff??

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

White Stringy Stuff??

Okay, Listen  I am 16 years old and I've had my periods for years. I have been having severe stomach pains for almost three months now, and I have been to the doctor. She keeps running blood tests and taking x-rays but she doesn't know what is wrong. I don't really know if this problem is related to the stomach pain but I thought I should go ahead and mention it before explaining this white stuff. This is not normal discharge I know what that is and I've dealt with it for years.This is what and stringy and I've never actually seen it in my panties, It is only floating in the toilet, until tonight. And the only reason I think I saw it tonight was because I stood up to wipe before it could fall and it landed on my underwear. I really can't tell if it's coming from my Vagina or my butt, but I think its really weird, and I am afraid something might be seriously wrong with me. Can any of you help???
fungus or a parasite
KTowne commented on Des_a_rae's status
1 hr ago
KTowne 17 weeks tomorrow, anatomy ... Comment
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals