White Vaginal Opening, PLEASE HELP!!!!
I have had yeast infections in the past. Lately I have noticed that my vagina has been more dry and irritates when I wear pants, it's okay if i wear dresses and skirts. I decided to take a look down there and i saw that my vaginal opening was white. I've checked there before and it never seemed white. I am not sexually active in terms of intercourse, however I have had oral. I am scared as to what it can be. Please help!!!

Sincere answers only.
could be a hard core yeast infection, bactirial vaginosis or something else completly. sorry dear it's time to see your primary or gyn for culture. Try vagasil for the pain.
it does sound like a yeast infection that hasnt cleared up....last one i had didnt clear up with the creams and pill so i used natural bio yogurt to replace the good bacteria...worked like a charm! but i would recommend seeing a doctor to be checked to be sure what it is.