White bumps around Labia Majora, for 2 weeks

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

hi, in the past 2 weeks, i kept having these white blister like bumps on my left and right labia majora.  they  r not filled with pus, its just a layer of (white) skin, and if i try to put some cream on it, it'll be easily tear off, and no blood or anything will comem out.  thru out the day, i'll feel this itchy tingle in the gential (genital) area, and it's very very annoying!  i've had these bumps before, but they usually only appear for a week, then itll go away.  this time it's been over 2 weeks.  my doc said before it wsa just ingrown hair or allergies.  but i dont think that's it.  im going in for a physical in a week, but im just hoping to get some ideas of what it might be?  keep in mind i've had an yeast infection over a year ago.  and i havent had sex in over 6 months.  thanx for helping out~!
Avatar n tn
Have you had a blood test done for specific type herpes?  Sometimes it can present in an atypical appearance.  The fact that they come & last for a week or two & are irritating sounds consistant & raises suspician.  If you haven't ruled out herpes yet, I would do so soon.  The fact that you haven't had sex in 6 months isn't any reassurance.  You should also consult a dermatologist if your not satisfied with the ob/gyn's answers.
Avatar n tn
hi, went to the doctors today, b/c the itching was crazy today! he said it's just yeast infection, b/c i waited a while, so that's y its really itchy... thx thx for reply!
Avatar n tn
it is moluscum (molluscum) contagisum
Avatar n tn
and you never get rid of it  after a while your labias will swell up and sex will be rather uncomfortable.  That doesn't even include the ***** discharge   good luck with that
i got da same white bumps dwn there 1st there were just 2 now its spreading but they dnt itch(only sometimes) or burn ive had em 4 da past couple months idn wat it is tho im kinda freakin out ive nvr been 2 da gyno but wh this im tryna make an appointment any body no wat dis might be ?
KTowne Definitely starting to feel... Comment
Shannon79 commented on renae176's status
MH Community Mgr commented on Bubulous's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals