White bumps on vagina
I recently noticed some little white raised bumps around my vagina. I have tried to squeeze them but they do not pop. This may sound disgusting but curiosity got the better of me, I decided to pull on one, it came off but then the place where it had been started to bleed.
I am really worried i have no idea what they are or where they have came from can somebody please help me understand what they are!!!!!!
i dont want to seem rude but only two things could pop into my mind either a std or sebaceous cysts. i would see a doctor abou that...
I have been with the same partner for 2 years so unless he has cheated on me there is no way i could have an std is there?
It sounds like either a sebaceous cyst, foliclitis, or warts. Does the white dots hurt? Is it on the outside, like outside of the vaginal lips.
I've had a white dot before, altho mine was on my clirotis, it ended up being a back up of smegema I pulled it off as well since it didn't pop, what came out was this hard substance it was dried up smegma.
You should go to the dr. if it's warts that doesn't mean that your boyfriend cheated on you he could have had it before you, and now you are getting the symptoms.
No they dont hurt, they dont hurt when i pull them off either. Ive looked up like what genital warts look like and they look nothing like what i have. Yeah they are on the outside, that piece of skin just underneath the vagina.
When you pulled it off was it a hard substance that came out, or was it soft? It sounds like folliculitis, if it is you have to go to the dr, they will give you antibiotics. You shld go to a dr anyway just to rule out other possibilities, but it doesn't sound like an STD, other than warts.
Once pulled off they bleed a little but the actual white bump/spot is hard.
I know it sounds daft but i am actually quite embarresed even thinking about going to the dr's and telling them my problem.
Well to me it sounds like blocked glands, I had one before the substance was hard as well, but I waited until it practically came off my itself, so it didn't bleed at all.
I know it's embarrassing I waited months before actually seeing a dr for what I thought was a yeast infection, turns out it was both a yeast infection and BV and since I waited so long it's harder for me to get rid of it! Now if it does end up being just blocked glands the dr will either give you antibiotics or just tell you to clean the area and check on it every so often to make sure it's not getting worse, they will also tell you not to pick at it as that might cause bacteria to get in there and make things worse
Great advice thanks, I'm in the bath/shower atleast twice a day but this all came on once i started doing more hours at my part time job in the holidays so im swaying more towards the whole blocked glands than genital warts.