White pimple like bumps on vaginal lip HELP
OKay so i have been reseaching this for a little while. I found two bumps on my vaginal lip and there a little tender but not anything major. I do have a yeast infection . so I thought it was that until i woke up this morning and found a similar bump on my lip.... so now im totally freaked out. I have only ever had two sex partners and im still with the second we have both been test and both came out negitive for anything. recently we had oral sex and he had a cold sore we didnt think anything of it till now. so i started thinking it was a form of herpes. But to top it of i am also very sick sore throught running a fever and night sweats so i thought well maybe they formed form that. I would really apreacaite some advice thank you.
i don't want to worry you more, but it does sound a lot like herpes... go to the doctor and get the sores examined and tested though. spending too much time researching possibilities online can cause insanity. only way to know for sure is to see the doctor.
its sounds like herpes simplax. Which isnt the bad kind of herpes but you will be forever proned to (herpes) cold sores. Try aberva for your lip and you might have to get a cream from obgyn and explain your bf eat you out with a cold sore on his mouth.