White pimples

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

White pimples

I been getting white pimples in my vigina (vagina) well not down there but in the skin where the hair is. i pop them and puss comes out. is that normal? or not?
Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be folliculitis or cysts.
Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it.You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen.If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

KTowne, and Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
KTowne 26 weeks, feeling blessed a... Comment
Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals