White spot on clitoris

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

White spot on clitoris

So yesterday I felt a stinging pain on my clitoris and discomfort, so I pulled back the cliroris hood and I saw a white spot on the side of the head of the clitoris, it was under the skin, it wasn't raised but it hurt to be touched! I was in pain all day, and today I feel perfectly fine! I checked the spot today and it's alot smaller, I have no discomfort anymore! What the heck was it?? Have any of you experienced the same thing??
Oh and a little background, I've been battling a bad case of yeast infection and BV! And my clitoris seems to be effected the most, I have been tested for all STDs all negative but HSV-1(cold sores) was positive. I'm still scares of the possibility of it being that but would like to know what you think.
Btw, I will be seeing an OBGYN on monday
Oh and to clarify, I was positive for hsv-1 via a blood test, NOT swab test, and have had a blister on my lips twice before in my life.