White spot on clitoris
So yesterday I felt a stinging pain on my clitoris and discomfort, so I pulled back the cliroris hood and I saw a white spot on the side of the head of the clitoris, it was under the skin, it wasn't raised but it hurt to be touched! I was in pain all day, and today I feel perfectly fine! I checked the spot today and it's alot smaller, I have no discomfort anymore! What the heck was it?? Have any of you experienced the same thing??
Oh and a little background, I've been battling a bad case of yeast infection and BV! And my clitoris seems to be effected the most, I have been tested for all STDs all negative but HSV-1(cold sores) was positive. I'm still scares of the possibility of it being that but would like to know what you think.
Btw, I will be seeing an OBGYN on monday
Oh and to clarify, I was positive for hsv-1 via a blood test, NOT swab test, and have had a blister on my lips twice before in my life.