White spot on clitoris

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

White spot on clitoris

So yesterday I felt a stinging pain on my clitoris and discomfort, so I pulled back the cliroris hood and I saw a white spot on the side of the head of the clitoris, it was under the skin, it wasn't raised but it hurt to be touched! I was in pain all day, and today I feel perfectly fine! I checked the spot today and it's alot smaller, I have no discomfort anymore! What the heck was it?? Have any of you experienced the same thing??
Oh and a little background, I've been battling a bad case of yeast infection and BV! And my clitoris seems to be effected the most, I have been tested for all STDs all negative but HSV-1(cold sores) was positive. I'm still scares of the possibility of it being that but would like to know what you think.
Btw, I will be seeing an OBGYN on monday
Oh and to clarify, I was positive for hsv-1 via a blood test, NOT swab test, and have had a blister on my lips twice before in my life.
scaredlady86 commented on Tired of Genital Burn...
16 mins ago
T Spine Dumbbell Twist | Trunk Rota...
3 hrs ago by gymdandee
5 Minute Hip Pain Workout
22 hrs ago by gymdandee
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals