White stuff out of my vegina

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

White stuff out of my vegina

I have white stuff coming out of my vegina when i am having sex with my husband.  It's not watery, at times its like little round flakes.  I lost a baby 6 months ago due to severe pre-eclesia and just decided not to use the pill but condoms all the way.  The white stuff does not smell at all but it will be all over his manhood.  It's embarrassing to say the list.  Please help.
It sounds like yeast.
are you itchy? is it red/inflammed? any odor?
based upon what you describe above it does sound like a yeast infection but you should have your dr. check to be sure it is indeed a YI and not something else. have you had a YI before?
during sex with my wife i feel itchy after having a sex . wat wol'd be the problem ?
if it's accompanied with itching, and the discharge is like white, cottage cheese, w/o foul smell, it is indeed a yeast infection, start indulging with yogurt, it helps.
My ***** has been very itch since last week and I have been scratching it a lot. There are also some white/solid discharges as well. I am really concernd about this. would you please tell me what is wrong with me?
and yes, i am sexually active.
I don't want to go and see a doctor because I don't want my parents to know that I am sexually active.
it's probably a yeast infection in which case there is a simple and easy solution. you just buy monostat from the store and it's gone in about a week. But you should see if you can get to a doctor to be sure. Also, you could tell your mom about it, because she'll probably think it's a yeast infection and might take you to the doctor. you wouldn't have to tell her you're sexually active, but you should tell the doctor, who won't tell your parents.
what is yeast
i have this horrible smelly smell in my vigina (vagina), its sore when i pee, white/ yellow stuff comes out of it and i think its puffy or like got little swollen bits of my vagina. please help me, im soo worried cause it was my first sex last week and this started happening after that.??? help me please?im scared that il have an STD or herpes or HIV??please tell me im soo scared???
i have this dark purple spot on my vegina its really sore 2 toutch!!!
any ideas what it could be??
i am sexually active
sounds like an ingrown hair on maybe a pimple filled with blood.
how can i get rid of it??
or what do i do??
nothing really it wil go away on its own. if you try and pop it it will hurt. its not serious. it may cause you pain now but popping it will hurt more....

im gussing thats what it is. i cant see it so i cant tell you. maybe have a doctor look at it just to be sure
people are assuming its a yeast infection because they have clearly not read what you have described correctly.
you quote "The white stuff does not smell at all" ... Therefore i would not associate it with a yeast infection. It is natural discharge which helps to lubricate your vagina for an easier/pleasurable sexual intercourse.
You should not worry about it so much unless off course its accompanied by itching/soreness/odor.
Carry on using condoms and enjoy :)
My girl friend says she has a problem in her vigina (vagina) and can not mastrubute and it pains at the time of mastrubuting.

This is creating lot of problem in our relation please advise.

Regards

Jeff Summers
Please listen to me if you want to stop the white liquid  . My dear grind 5 petals of the red rose and then add a cup of water then mix it with a teaspoon honey and a table spoon of olive oil and then pour it into your vigina (vagina) the medicine will come out so use a tape and stick on it so that it does not come out . Also put on a diaper .
hi im new and young!
i havent started my periods yet but iv got this yellow sticky stuff left im my knickers! and i dnt no what or how to deal with it?

can anyone help?
thanks x well appretaited
heyy im 13 and havent started my period will some one please help me ! it has been like this for a year/year and a half

im terrifide help lease xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i have white stuff in my vegina too and im 11 i have lots of hair on my vegina but i never shave. but i never told my mom cuz she might ask why i look their. plzzz help
i just found out what the white stuff is my mom told me its called a discharge.
check it out
how womans are mastributing plz tell me