White vaginal bumps
I was looking at my vagina in the mirror and I noticed that inside on one side there were 3 small white bumps in a line. At times I am a little irritated at that area. What could those bumps be and what can I do to get rid of them or treat them?
I have the white bumps too and my doctor said most women have them. She said that they are totally normal and part of the make up of the vagina.  So don't worry girls.
So I found a white bump on my clit and when i looked around more there was alot on the side of my lips too im so scared right now. The only thing i dont understand is i have never had complete sex with my boyfriend, is it possible to get anything. I might sound stupid but I dont know im just confussed and scared.
hey i have a question i got a herpes test but they said its not negative and its not postive so they dont kno yet i gotta wait three months but the guy i had sex with said he never was diagnosed with herpes that he was diagnosed with hpv and the doctor just gave him some cream and thats it so i dk what could be now and im really nervous
Well I've had this 1 bump for awhile now n mines hard n white... I hav been diagnosed wit hpv bout 4mnths ago... I'm scared to do abythin wit my partner cus I dnt want to scare em away... any advice anyone?
I have noticed this mole almost inside my vagina months ago.  I informed my mom and she said we should not worry to much because Im a virgin, but the last week or so its been feeling like some how i got a cut down there.  Today I checked it out and noticed it was white and I couldn't find a cut.  Ive read most of what you all have advised but no one has mention the pain.  Does anyone else relate?  Should I be really worried?
ok so i am 22 and i have this boil between my vigina and my leg kinda tucked in to the crese there ive popped it uncountable amouts of times and it just wont go away its been there for about 5 months not getting any better or any worse ive keep it very clean and covered so my underwear dont bother it i really really dont have the money to go to the doc. anybody have any ideas how i can get it to go away you know like home remedys or something???????????????????????? ppppppplllllllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeee HELP  
oh gosh so i have the same thing kind of..i have these white bumps look like chicken skin but they are on my skin..look like white spots and ive been freakin out. the lips of my vagina always look red and inflamed but not swollen.. just recently i had like a couple bumps on the side of my tounge but looked like little red bumps and the pain was like when you pop a blister. luckily the bumps on my tounge olny lasted a week. as for the white spot like cirlcles on my vagina lips ive had them for the longest....please im confused help?
right folks  STOP WORRYING  worked in gynae for years small white hard lumps that look like chicken skin or pimples are not an STD  or  infection or cancer or HPV virus they are plain and simply small fatty deposits that every woman gets  weather she is sexually active or not   they can get quite big at times   they can be squeezed out but this can be quite painful  these spots do not itch but can be more noticible after sexual intercourse . so  certainly if you have an itch , discharge or any ulcerated area get it  CHECKED but the small white lumps are only fat deposits
is there any way of getting rid of them?
update on Small white spots

Sebaceous glands (also known as 'Fordyce spots') - hard white, yellowish or skin-coloured little bumps that may be found all over the skin of the penis and scrotum in men, and the vulva in women. Sebaceous glands produce a substance called sebum, which keeps the skin healthy.
Hey! i have found only one of these white bumps and i cant pop it like a spot so im not sure what to do. No one knows about it and it doesnt smell, itch or hurt, i have never had sex and try to keep it clean. i dont want to see a doctor because i find it uncomfortable and im now starting to freak out becuase people are talking about having cancer??? does ANYONE have any advice to help me or to get rid of it, its just inside my lips i REALLY dont want it to be anything serious and REALLY dont want to see a doctor!!! HELP ME!!!!
I am having the same symptoms of white bumps on my inner labia and I honestly have been worried about it for the whole time Ive been waiting for my doctors appointment. From the things that I have read I'm guessing that these white bumps are HPV, I honestly had no idea that HPV was so prevelant in the young adult population. I just turned 20 and have had sex with 2 people that I loved very much only a handful of times. I was wondering if anyone who has experienced being diagnosed with HPV has any advice about dating. I am afraid that I am going to be alone or rejected if I am diagnosed with HPV which I am almost 100 percent sure I will be. How do you approach the subject with those you date? Do you reccomend at this young age telling your friends especially when they act so immature about things like this when they have happened to others? Also is the treatment fast? Painful? Any information on HPV about treatment or relationships would be helpful please, thanks a lot and I wish everyone else well I know what it feels like to be scared, I feel like damaged goods now. :(
Hi I am a 20 year old female and I noticed about a month ago I had White pimple like spots around the vaginal opening. It started off as two and has increased and I've realised two more In the opening. They're small but prominant, not flat. I get no irritation or pain from them but I'm still worried. What 1redfox said was very reassuring but I'm passed my teen years now. My boyfriend has only had sex with me and he says I shouldn't worry, he is certain he's all fine down below so it can't be an STD otherwise I'd have passed it on to him as we have had a lot of sex. I'm plucking up the courage to go to the GUM clinic but I'm still a bit nervous about it. Most things I've read seem to state that this is just normal and a natural burden of life. But it's still a bit vague as I can't seem to find any pictures. If anyone can relate to what I have from the details I've given then that's be great.
the problems with the white bumps appeared on the forum for labial itching - please see my post about fungus!  As I was typing my comments I realised that using a laptop was not helping my labial health. What we all have in common, I suspect, is that we sit with the laptops on our laps.  The heat, and even maybe some radiation from the laptop, is heating up our labias and providing a good breeding ground for all sorts of problems.  I have now put my laptop on a shallow oblong basket turned upside down and put it over my knees.  That together with the kaolin or talc which I recommended seems to be stopping the itching etc.  Good luck all.
Hey! Im 15 and I have this bump on my vagina, im pretty worried...But I've had this before, its like the 3rd bump...Usually its goes away in about a week and hurts very little, so I don't worry about it..But this one is hurting more than normal, but I've only had it for like 3 days...I've never seen a doctor for it, never told anyone about it (its kinda embarrassing) I've never had sex before, so it can't be a diesase or anything right?? Please HELP!
Hi, I sorta have a similar story, I was a virgin till about a year ago when I met my boyfriend, we are competly in love however, there's a catch. Bout 5 months ago I had 3 weird painful bumps around my vag, I didnt really think anything of it tll I went to the doctor and was diagnose with herpes. Worst moment of my whole entire life, we are still together and we help each other, but it has changed so many things in my life. I'm afraid to have kids now, and it's just embarrassing, Jesus....had sex once with the person I love and it happened to me. Be careful ladies, I'm only 16 and my life is changed forever, you probably think it will never happen to you, but 1 in 4 people have it, which means if you have sex with more than three people, you probably have it
I noticed one bump it is like a grain of rice and I went to the gynea and he did papsmear and nothing was wrong but a$ worried because now they are three am thinking of going back to the Dr
The tiny white pimple type (white heads) bumps around the labia outside of the vagina are fatty deposits. They are harmless, though gross to look at and feel.  Yes they are very freaky and scary if you don't understand what they are.  It's pretty much like acne.  Sweating, perfume-type wipes, etc. causes them to worsen.  Someone mentioned keeping their laptop in their laps and the heat making things worse.  Don't try to pop them, you can get an infection and besides that hurts like heck!  If you're worried, see your doc. tell your mom, don't be afraid to reach out to another woman or your boyfriend.  We are all human and this is a natural occurance, nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed of.  Sometimes they aren't as bad as other times.... keep a journal.  I freaked out too when I first noticed them, but no matter what else was going on in my brain, common sense kept telling me it was like any other white bump under the skin. Some kind of clogged pore.  good luck ladies and God bless ya'll!
So i was in the shower washing down there and i noticed inside of my vagina hole there are a much of lil bumps and some white stuff tends to come out what is this!!?
I have little white lumps on my little bridge bit between my vagina and anus, what is it?? can someone help me!!!???
Females have something called a hymen which bleeds the 1s time a girl has sex. If the skin their gets teared. And dont be afraid of small white bumps. Check them out if you can with a md. But dont get paranoid
Im 12 and I have started me period. I have noticed 3 rathers small white bumps on the inside of my vagina. Sometimes the itch but not constantly. I just wanted to know if they are serious or not. :))
I have 3 bumps on the side of inside my vagina hole and I have no idea what that is :( I'm 16 /: I have no idea what to do please Help meee. I had sex a couple of days ago and I haven't noticed these bumps until now. I've never was worried as I am now so I never really checked if I had anything down there , but since I had sex I've been eery about it I've been checking everywhere :( help me please
There is this benign condition called "vestibular papillae". It's unrelated to HPV and Herpes, and no one really knows 'what causes it'. A similar condition is in men called "pearly penile papillae". Go on google images to take a peak. There aren't many female pics, but I am guessing it's because it's very under-reported/so unrecognized by general practitioners that it falls under the 'normal looking vagina' prototype.

Totally normal occurrence in women, and men. These ARE NOT stds. Go to the doctor if you are worried about them, get a blood test. From what I've read about genital warts, generally, they are kind of rough. Herpes look like blisters. Keep in mind... that not all HPV causes warts... and not all HPV will give you cervical cancer. In fact, a common misconception is that HPV is the end of the world. Humans catch HPV strains ALL THE TIME. Not all HPV is sexually transmitted, and only a few strains actually cause serious issues. Many people don't realize they have multiple strains of HPV, because the symptoms are mild or nonexistent. I think the HPV scare has turned to hysteria. Women's lives medicalized as it is. It's like any little bump out of place is some kind of omen. We have been taught to fear our vaginas people.

If you have been tested for strains that cause warts or have the potential to cause cancer and they have come back negative, you're probably okay. Realize that we all have some HPV in us all... and it's totally fine because they aren't the strains that cause cancer/warts/bumpies.

As previously stated, if you believe these vaginal bumps are an STD/HPV, the only way you can find out definitively is by getting the doctor to test you. Practice safe sex! USE BARRIER METHODS!
I got rid of the pea sized bump near my vagina after discovering it a week ago. What I did was put an ice cube in a paper towel and held it on and off against the bump for a few minutes. This was after I washed myself only with water in the shower. Then I took a blow dryer to dry the area. The dryer was on the coolest setting. The bump got significantly smaller within 3 hours. I repeated this 3 times, once each day since, and now it is gone.

The cold kills bacteria, and the dryer keeps the moisture down. Seems this combination was miraculous for me. Hope it works for you if you try it. Let me and others know.
I am only 14 years old and a few days ago I have been very irritated in the vaginal area and while taking a shower I noticed three tiny bumps that looked just like white heads. I had never had a problem like this before so I was very concerned and did some research. I finally thought that they could just be normal white heads. Then I noticed that they're are over ten more in just a few days. I'm very concerned now and am scared if what they may be!
Calm down everyone!. Sorry to hear you all have this, I Also have them. I Had 1 for 2 Years and now i have 6. and i havent had no kinda sex in over a year, maybe longer., but if your one of the young kids on here, go tell your mothers and get your butts to the clinic!. and as for the adults, just go and get it checked, & Dont worry. i have an appointment coming up here soon to, but im going for worse reasons then all of you. so just relax and be glad thats all you have.
Hey those bumps are completely normal.... You have probably had them since ur mestral cycle began sometimes they will enlarge after you have sex or itch ... If they itch then that means yeast has gotton into the pores. When I noticed them I freaked( like literally) I went and got tested by 4 different doctors and they all told me the same thing see I have major phobias with std's so if I find something wrong I tend to freak the hell out and get tested... My docotrs have ensured me that I am std free ... those are the glands that help you get wet before intercorse if they are itcy that means the yeast has gotten in them and sometimes they swell and can be pretty painful..stress also plays a big role in it.. Sometimes the doctor will remove them if you keep having issues but no ur not going to die and no you aren't doomed to some screwed up std I hope this helps but trust me u would feel much better once u get checked by a real doctor
that seems like a good idea! Im gonna try it. Thanks a lot. Are you in anyway involve in the medical field? How did you come up with this idea or did u find it somewhere?
Are these just bumps or blisters?  If they are blisters which break open and heal, you might have herpes.  Let me know.
No, this isn't miraculous or a cure.  Maybe temporary, but just because it went away doesn't mean it won't come back.  Look up what herpes looks like and see if it looks familiar.  Usually herpes won't come out for the first time a few days after sex but then again, you said it was the first time you noticed it, which makes me think it could have come out before without you knowing it.  Is it a bump or does it have a small blister head that pops and clears up?  Yes, a hot dryer will help try it up and fast and help it go away faster, but not a permanent cure if it is an std.  Please keep me informed.  If you don't wanna post it for everyone to see, you can leave me a note.  Good luck.
Ok so I have had those white bumps down there and I tried to pop one...yes I did it bothered me. So I popped one and it was like a pimple. White stuff came out and the bump went away
same thing happened to me im reaally scared to tell my parents or anyone
By the way you type, I can guess you are very educated! Please spend the type to type out a word so people can actually read what you are writing... an error here and there is totally different that the crime you just committed!
I am thirteen and i have little whtie spot lump things ! Like loads of them! What are they !!!! To scared to tell a doctor or ma mum
That sounds exactly like a staph infection...you MUST go to see a doc! The boils/eruptions come back at different times for everyone and some lay dormant for yrs. Although staph (mrsa) has really become common it mainly poses serious danger in the elderly or those with weakened immune systems. The doc will give u bactroban ointmnt to put in ur nose (where staph colonizes) and some oral antibiotics. If u dont have the money, go to the health clinic!
Have little white bumbs on the pink part around the labia area , what does this mean? Need answer.
i have the same problem. but my white bumps are close together in a straight line. i'm scared.
I just noticed that I have white spots they aren't bumps but they are extremely painful if I urinate or touch it I thought it was a cut first but now it's white any ideas of what this is?
Hey I'm 20yrs of age nd I recently noticed 4 white pumps in my vagina and they don't itch or pain just that they stress me coz I've never had Unprotected sex.Nd now this please help out  
I have small white open spots on my vagina. There are like 3 on the left side of my vagina inside of it. They are lined up. Then there are a couple inside my vagina at the bottom too. What is wrong?? I'm so scared. I have only been with one person but still.
hi i noticed this white finger spots on my virginer and when i cut it off it grow again close towhere i cutoff after five months i didnt touch it but then it grew indifferent places big and small so i went fora sugery foreverything to be cut off but three weeks later new ones appeared and this time it grew inside and on d lips domn my viginar n my anus i am so confussed am tired and i dont want any sugery pls help me
i am 5 months pregnate and just noticed 1 small hard white bump (looks like a white pimple but very hard) on my vagina. right next to my vulva. it not painful or bothersome. its been there for about a week. I noticed it while i was washing myslf in the shower. my man looked at it an insists thats it gental warts but i dont think so. its just 1 tiny hard white pimplelike bump. have a doc appt wed so im just curious??
Can you tell me what it was
im 37 and i just notied i have 1 hard while bump that looks like a white head pimple but very hard on my vagina next to my clitoris. im goin to the doc wed to get a ultra sound. im 5 months pregnate. but n e ways the white pimple look alike doesnt hurt or itch. just very curious to what it is and why its there. i will let you know wed after the doc if your still intrested in knowing
So what is it
i have noticed that i ahve had white dumbs on my vagina but they are not on the inside they are on the outside and i have been shaving and i have been noticing them and i just had sex with my ex boyfriend lost my virginity to him and now i am worried that something might be wrong with me  and that i might have something and they are not bugging me or itching, how would i get them to go away?
did you ever find out what is was?
These white bumps are white heads, they can only popped after tearing the surface with a needle, so the whiteheads may have an exit after squeezing it. Although it is a little painful.
I also as tested negative for stds and my GNyno told me they are nothing to worry about.
I have the same thing but my is under and on the sides need to know what it is don't really want to go to the doc or tel my mom mabe my friend. the dots really burn and are a little itchy sometimes what do u people think it is?
They are cysts. Caused from block glands. They are not harmful and really they just have to go away on their own. The more you mess with them the more you body notices them and duolicates them. Its best to leave them alone. I have them also. Although mine do not itch, they are not sore, and do not bother me other than knowing they are there. My husband shows no signs of having anything because of this. I know it doesnt look that great, but honestly they are harmless. The more you mess with them the more you are putting yourself at risk for infection and problems. If you are at that point already you may want to see a doctor. This is not an area to play games with. If you have pain and discomfort you may want to try more lube during sexual intercourse. Hope this helps.