White vaginal bumps

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

White vaginal bumps

I was looking at my vagina in the mirror and I noticed that inside on one side there were 3 small white bumps in a line. At times I am a little irritated at that area. What could those bumps be and what can I do to get rid of them or treat them?
So a friend of mine had the same thing a couple months ago.  She was really worried and went to the doctor.  Its called HPV-Human papaloma virus.  Her doctor said that about 70% of people in Maine have it, 90 in CAlifornia.  I'm not saying this is what it is, but i do recomend going to the doctor about it.
I went to the doctor about 1-1 1/2 ago and they did a pap mear and they did not find anything wrong, said everything was ok. I just noticed the bumps about 2/3 weeks ago.
I noticed those before. I was told nothing was wrong, but I was diagnosed once but I let 3 other professionals have a look and they said it was nothing. They tested but nothing showed. The female body is something else
if you were just at the dr. and nothing was discovered i would assume you are fine. sometimes when you really scrutinize things down there, you tend to notice every tiny little thing and worry. although it is a very good idea to inspect yourself every now and then so you know your body and the changes it makes.

we do have those whitish bumps that almost look like chicken skin. i am laughing now because how attractive would that be to a young person who is unsure or a guy reading this!!!
seriously, if you are that worried, call your dr. and say, i know i was just in on such and such a date. i noticed some bumps and i am a bit worried. they will look at your chart, read the notes and most likely be able to tell you what he/she thinks they are over the phone OR have you come in if its that much of a concern. i think its great you care about your body the way you do. you only have one, take care of it.
oh, by the way, i was a bit surprised about those stats concerning maine and calif.??? sounds strange to me but what do i know?
I have also had these bumps, I just had sex about a week ago, and that is not who I am I dont go around having sex, but I believe I have had white bumps for awhile, but I guess now that I see that I had sex I guess they were more noticeable. It worries me because it was a mistake on my part and my parents definatly would not approve and I dont approve, (sorry rambling, worried can you tell?) I just dont want anything to be wrong with me, one big bump just recently appeared today, and I just randomly bled just once. But I think that has happened to me before, I just want someone to tell me what is going on!!

PLEASE HELP
I also have those white bumps. I had sex with my boyfriend one time, and then we broke up. Now I am worried because everyone says that he is very dirty with diseases. None of my friends know that I had sex with him, and I can't tell them that I did or they will assume that I am also dirty. But I really need somewhere to go to get tested. I don't know if they bumps are from him or not. We had sex once, and I didn't noticed the bumps until about a month after we broke up. I don't know what to do.
The white bumps, if they look like little spots, are nothing more than fatty deposits which are perfectly normal for men and women. They're not anything to be concerned about and they usually increase as you go thru teen years so they're all over inside. No not very pleasant, but noone really mentions it so every teenager is shocked and horrified when they discover them! But really...nothing to worry about! :)
Best place to get tested is any GUM (genito-urinary medicine) clinic...or the American equivalent.
when i was 7 months pregnant I saw 2 white bumps kinda inside my vagina. I went to my doc. and he said it kinda looks like genital warts but he didn`t know.Ive been with the same person for almost a year and never had anything before cause I got tested so im worried and dont know what it is and now im 9 months pregnant and worried if it can bother the baby.
I am kind of getting mixed messages here. I had the HPV Cervical Cancer shot, and Im kind of lookin at genital warts or whatever. See I noticed like 4 small white bumps around my vagina.
I don't know if this is cause I shave down there?
Yet when I have sex with a guy we always use a condom.

***@****
so i have discovered 4 or 5 white bumps on the inside of my vagina. They don't itch or hurt at all but I'm not sure how long they have been there.

They are kinda scattered around, but nobody that I have been with has said anything about white bumps on them and i usually use condoms....

Do you think this is anything to worry about??

I'm freaking out....
so i just got back from the crotch doctor and she said that everything looks good down there...so my white bumps were nothing so maybe thats a little bit of hope for you....
hey girls i have always had MANY white bumps in a line down the innerside of my vaginal lips......even before i was sexually active. Doc said it was fine. If you'r worried about this then definitely go see a doc. Makes you feel better to hear it from a professional.
I have white bumps also on my lower vagina.. and im going to the doc. today to have them take a look let me tell you all i'v been freaking out!!  I'v been with one guy my whole 19 years so i dont think it could be a STD or n e thing but i guess u never know. so im going to get it looked at and ill let you all know as soon as i get back!!  THanks and keep your hear high! <3
Hey guys, so about a month ago i noticed a white bump on my vagina, now that i took a good look at it last night..it seems like there is a few more. They don't itch or hurt at alll but im like freaking out, crying to my boy friend, hes the only one ive ever had sex with and he gets regularly tested for STD..What  do I do what do you think it is....I need to get answers...Thanks guys
ok so i have 2 white bumps like just almost near the starting of the crack of my inner vagina its not on the pinkesh part just like on top...i recently just got a brazillian and had sex with my boyfriend whom is the only one i have ever had sex with. We used a different type of condom this time it was called warm sensation the trojan orange pack...anyway we only did it once..but i have two white bumps and they look like normal white heads that come on ones face or something...and i DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO IM FFREAKING OUT ITS THE WEEKEND AND IM SURE THE DR OFFICE IS NOT OPEN BUTTT PLEASE SOMEONE RESPOND OT ME! AT ONCEEEE!!! PLEASE! IM LIKE BAWLING!
hey i noticed these too the other day! but its only one medium size whiteish pinkish lump! it's somewhere in the middle of everything! i'm freaking out so baad i have no idea what to doo has someone had just one not-so-small lump inside there!??!? can it be some kind of infection??! cancer?:|?!?! or whaat pleaase heeelp!
okay so about a month ago after having sex with my boyfriend i discovored a bump right behind the hole of the vagina. it had no color, it didnt hurt so i just figured it was a scab from havin too much sex. but after that i just kept getting more and more.they moved up the right side into my lips and now are on the left side.and theres one big one right on the hole. they are white now and i have no idea what they are. my boyfriend doesnt have these so i need help to figure out what they are and how to get rid of them.
i have recently discovered a single white bump on the lip of my vagina and its very discomforting. I have never had sex, or performed oral. But my boyfriend has performed oral on me.
what could this bump be?
I had sex with a guy who has had many many partners.. About a week later A pimple like bump showed up on the skin by my vagina. It started itching alot at first and it was Red. Now it has like a white top on it and it is extremely painful. It is only one bump so I dont think it is an STD.. But if anybody could help me out please let me know! Im kind of scared
It sounds like I had the same exact pimple like bump that you have/had i went to the doc cuz i was freaked out; the doc sent tissue to lab and it came back negative of anything. (i have been w/my husband for 15yrs) anyway it was nothing the doc said 99% of people have a type of herpy and dont even know it sometimes you will have the virus but nothing could even show up for 10years. Its really annoying but nothing to be worried about. I have noticed it comes and goes around my menstral cycle. Im 35 so im thinking im just getting older and starting to notice different things going on with my body. If it seems to get worse i would see the doc. but i've only had it a couple of times and since the doc said it was nothing im not too worried about it. Try not to be to worried but if it doesnt go away seeing the doc allways makes you feel better. Good Luck
I'm not sexually active and I never have been, but I've noticed a LOT of white bumps around my vagina. Not inside or around the pink part, just on the outsides. They itch sometimes, and I don't know what to do. Any help?
Sounds like everyone here could use a rundown of hpv and herpes-

First of all, while condoms can CERTAINLY help to decrease your chances of contracting hpv or hsv (herpes), these stds are both viruses in the skin. The problem is that condoms do not cover all of the skin, so skin to skin contact still occurs even with proper use of a condom. A condom will decrease your chance of contracting hpv by 70% during intercourse with someone who has hpv.

Some facts about hpv:
There are two types of hpv- low risk and high risk. Low risk causes genital warts (although many people never do have symptoms) and high risk has the potential to cause cervical cancer but does NOT cause genital warts. In fact,a  woman with high risk hpv has ZERO symptoms. Men are NOT ever tested for hpv. The only way a man will ever know he has contracted hpv is if it is a low risk strain and he experiences genital warts.

Some facts about genital warts:
Genital warts are flesh colored or the same color as the surrounding skin. They do not hurt or itch. They can not be popped because there is nothing inside. While most sites state that they have a cauliflower like shape, this isn't true for all warts or even most warts. They can be any shape. They can be large or small. They can appear lone or in a group. They may be flat or raised or they may appear as skin tags.

Some stats about hpv in general:
It is estimated that by the age of 50, 80% of the population will have an hpv infection.

In closing, hpv has periods of being active and being dormant. An hpv test will only return a positive result for an ACTIVE infection. So if you contracted a strain of hpv which then went dormant, you would test negative for hpv.

Some facts about herpes:
There are two strains. Hsv1 and hsv2. Hsv1 occurs mostly on the mouth but can also occur on the genitals. Hsv2 occurs mostly on the genitals but can also occur on the mouth.

Some stats about herpes:
80% of the population has a herpes infection
70% of these will never experience symptoms
1 in five women have genital herpes
1 in 4 men have genital herpes

Some facts about cold sores/herpes outbreaks:
Hsv causes cold sores on the mouth and likewise outbreaks on the genitals. It's a common misconception that when someone has a cold sore, they have it because they are sick and not because of herpes. Cold sores are caused by herpes. When an individual with herpes has the flu or a cold, their immune system is down so to speak, which causes them to experience a cold sore. This is because the frequency of cold sores are determined by how well the immune system handles the virus.

Herpes lesions are likely to itch and may be painful. Likely herpes lesions will cause a burning sensation while urinating. I have read this is because of the urine coming into contact with an open sore basically. Herpes lesions/outbreaks last 1-2 weeks. They form as sores with fluid/puss inside. The sores will break open, oozing puss. Then the sores will scab over and heal.

FYI: If your boyfriend has a cold sore and performs oral sex on you, you can get genital herpes.  

In closing, std testing does NOT include herpes testing. Free clinics are funded to perform hsv cultures (taken from the sore/lesion) but they are NOT funded to perform hsv blood tests.

Also, it's not irregular to experience pimples "down there." If you do get one and you're worried about it, I assure you it is NOT because of hpv. However, you can always go to your local free clinic and have a culture taken for hsv (herpes).

There is also a condition which is a bartholin cyst. What this is a gland down there which is basically clogged. Some resolve on their own, usually within a day. Others may require medical treatment.

Remember to always practice safe sex:)
Your sexual health is in YOUR hands, don't count on your partner to protect it.
I got tested about a year ago for  sexually transmitted  diseases, and it came up positive for HPV. I'm at low risk, the last time I checked, but I was worried about these small hard white bumps on my vagina. It started off as one, but now there is five....I am also 6 months pregnant. Is this from HPV, being pregnant, or something else????

Last night I took a shower and was washing and I felt a ruff spot on the inside lips of the vagina.  I look in the mirror and was shocked.  I saw a bunch of white bumps in a line on the inside lips at the top along the sides and the bottom.  They looked like the moles that people have that hang off the skin but white.  I was amazed I never noticed them before, or maybe it just happened a couple days earlier.  I went to the doctor today and he told me he was almost sure it is HPV and warts, the only reason he didn’t say 100% is because I am 6 ½ months pregnant so he can’t do the actual testing on me right now.  He burned them off even though when I went home and looked in the mirror it looked exactly the same.  I am posting this because last night I looked at this forum and noticed everyone freaking out over the same thing but no one came back and answered what happened to them.
i had unprotected sex lasz wk wit ma boifrend
friday nd i ive  been feelin weird i
think i have an std bt um nt sho um
terrified 2 go 2 da doc nd find out
cusz idk wat i wud do if i hav 1 um
17 yrsz ol nd um verii horrified plusz
i found a white pump dat looksz lyke a mole
dat can get pulled off
on ma vagina idk watsz goin on um verii scared
cusz i pt ma trusz n ma boifrend nd did wat i did
knowin datsz a foolish choice 2 mke bt plsz sumbdii hlp mii i need sum guidance or sumn um shookn up i dn't reallii kno if wat um typn isz
cumn out rite
So i think i have a yeast infection and i took the medicine for it the monistat 1 day and it seems like its working im on my fourth day and there is a little yeast left so i shouldnt be worried right?...it says it fully heals in seven days...but the thing is im freaking out because i have the white bumps or splotches on the outside of my vagina i had a yeast infection before but not these splotches i am sexually active but i use safe sex evertime...can somebody please help me before i lose it!?
OK so I know apparently, a lot of people are having this problem but a couple of weeks ago, I have discovered a white round looking hard lump/bump about 2 mm on the inside of the flab of skin sourounding my vagina. I am only 14 and never had sex, or got oral or gave or anything. But I'm really worried because it is not going away, I'm pretty sure its not cancer because its not abnormally shaped, but I cant be sure. I fugure I should go to the doctor and get it checked out, but its not like I'm old enough to drive to a free cliniqu so I don't know how to confront my mom about it. And if someone could give me a couple of possibilities of what it could be that would also be great. Thanks sooo much and please please please answere because I am really scared
OMG!!!! OK. So the last time I've had sex was in December 2008 and the guy I had sex with used an old condom on me, and it was latex which I also seem to be allergic to. So a week later after we had sex I had an appointment. Going into the appointment I had these little bitty bumps on the lips of vagina and the Doctor said it looked like genial warts. Now, I've taken 2 Gardasil shots and the Doctor told me that everything was clear and I didn't have any STD's of the sort. So a couple weeks later it disappears and everything is fine. Around April, I went to get a Brazillian for PROM. After getting my Brazillian, a white bump kind of inside of my vagina at the bottom of the opening I got this white bump thing and it's been there ever since. I didn't have sex on PROM night because I didn't know exactly what it was. It doesn't hurt or anything, it's just there. Can anyone tell me what there bumps ended up being and what mines could be?
Im 15 years old I've had sex for short periods of time and me and my boyfriend were both virgins. I know he doesn't have anything and I haven't had sex for months but all of a sudden about a week ago I saw the same pimple looking bump everyones speaking of. It really scared me because now if I touch it kinda hurts and I could never tell my mom and theres no way I could get to the clinic what could it be? :[
It's super scary and Idk how I could get an std from somone who hasn't had anyone else. D: Reply reply reply please.
The crotch doc....LMAO....good name for a gyno!! I am going to the "crotch doc" on monday cuz I have have a cyst in the crotch area and it hurts bad!!
I'm 16 years old and recently I found a white bump on the inside of my vagina it doesn't hurt and when I tried 2 squeeze it blood came out I recently gt checked two months ago for stds but I came back clean but I recently being having sex with a guy that I found out be having sex with other girls I'm scared and would like very much for someone 2 tell me what it is my email is muzicluv3r.***@**** please help me
okay, so I have gotten told I had chlamydia before, but I did get treated with the 12 pills at once.. and he said it was cleared but just a couple weeks ago I noticed little white bumps on the lips of my vagina, they don't hurt.. But! sometimes, I do get itchy. I always have white bumps around my vagina but cant see them unless you rub because I am kind of chubby. I'm only 17.. I don't know what it is and I'm scared to go to the doctors.. ANYONE have suggestions or have similar bumps? I also got a odor, think it could be a Yeast infection? Someone PLEASE help.. Give me advice I'm scared. SERIOUSLY! :-(
ok i have like white bumps on the inside wall part on my vagina and they itch some times and wen i pee it burnz and shyt im so scared because i did it to thys 25 year old and im 15 ok crazy and stuip *** hell but im afraid itz herpes or somw shyt because i have like all the dam sytopms of herpes idk wat to do...i told my mom and shes supposed to find me an gyno doc but no one want to take me in because im 15 i really wanna get tested and find out before it leads to somethin else and my man thar i was messin with before the 25 year old i heard he had a disease before but idk wat it was i SOOOOOO SCRARED can some one help me
So I have A BUNCH of tiny tiny bumps inside my vagina hole, && on the left and the right side of my inner lips and I had some on the top starting of the vagina, i was freaking out so i used everything from vagasil to peroxide, and when i use the peroxide it bubbles so that means theres an infection, I'm 16 years old and I'm sexually active, But i waited a couple months and their still there, and their hard like bumps that don't pop, so i've been using nail clippers to clip them off (painfull) but helps, then I dry them out with acne medicine, but i don't know, I cant clip down there i've only clipped ontop, i'm so scared and I can't tell my mom..i dont know what to do. anyone can help mee?
alright well im young, and stupid.. well not so stupid.. i lost my virginity a couple months back and me and that partner just did it once and used a condom of course. after that i made sure i kept a close eye on my "downstairs" and nothing appeared differently... its been about six months since then and i had sex again but with a different guy ( my almost boyfriend) yea i know... not so smart... but he did wear a condom.. this was litterally just about three days ago... and i was in the shower today and decided to check myself out down there... i noticed this one tiny little thing.. its not exactly a bump its more of a like... it looks like a piece of dry skin kind of just sitting there but i tried to pull on it and it really hurt. im too nervous to tell my mom im not a virgin and WAY too nervous for the doctor.. even though i know the doctor is the smartest choice... does anyone know anything of this... or at least heard of anything like that???
OMW. i have the same thing im 14 and im so scared cus 1. i havent had sex im not like that... and two i have only shaved the once, i noticed one wee white thing like a while ago and i didnt want to say anything because i was embarrassed, i left it and just forgot about it and nothing happened at all it just remained there, its like a little round ball on the inside of my vulva, i dont want to go to the doctors because i dont exactly want someone going down there it would be too weird, but i dont want to be a freak i want to know what it is and if its just normal or if i may have something seriously wrong with me... if anyone can help i would be very appreciative, thank you :) <3
I have the white bumps too and my doctor said most women have them. She said that they are totally normal and part of the make up of the vagina.  So don't worry girls.
So I found a white bump on my clit and when i looked around more there was alot on the side of my lips too im so scared right now. The only thing i dont understand is i have never had complete sex with my boyfriend, is it possible to get anything. I might sound stupid but I dont know im just confussed and scared.
hey i have a question i got a herpes test but they said its not negative and its not postive so they dont kno yet i gotta wait three months but the guy i had sex with said he never was diagnosed with herpes that he was diagnosed with hpv and the doctor just gave him some cream and thats it so i dk what could be now and im really nervous
Well I've had this 1 bump for awhile now n mines hard n white... I hav been diagnosed wit hpv bout 4mnths ago... I'm scared to do abythin wit my partner cus I dnt want to scare em away... any advice anyone?
I have noticed this mole almost inside my vagina months ago.  I informed my mom and she said we should not worry to much because Im a virgin, but the last week or so its been feeling like some how i got a cut down there.  Today I checked it out and noticed it was white and I couldn't find a cut.  Ive read most of what you all have advised but no one has mention the pain.  Does anyone else relate?  Should I be really worried?
ok so i am 22 and i have this boil between my vigina (vagina) and my leg kinda tucked in to the crese there ive popped it uncountable amouts of times and it just wont go away its been there for about 5 months not getting any better or any worse ive keep it very clean and covered so my underwear dont bother it i really really dont have the money to go to the doc. anybody have any ideas how i can get it to go away you know like home remedys or something???????????????????????? ppppppplllllllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeee HELP  
oh gosh so i have the same thing kind of..i have these white bumps look like chicken skin but they are on my skin..look like white spots and ive been freakin out. the lips of my vagina always look red and inflamed but not swollen.. just recently i had like a couple bumps on the side of my tounge but looked like little red bumps and the pain was like when you pop a blister. luckily the bumps on my tounge olny lasted a week. as for the white spot like cirlcles on my vagina lips ive had them for the longest....please im confused help?
right folks  STOP WORRYING  worked in gynae for years small white hard lumps that look like chicken skin or pimples are not an STD  or  infection or cancer or HPV virus they are plain and simply small fatty deposits that every woman gets  weather she is sexually active or not   they can get quite big at times   they can be squeezed out but this can be quite painful  these spots do not itch but can be more noticible after sexual intercourse . so  certainly if you have an itch , discharge or any ulcerated area get it  CHECKED but the small white lumps are only fat deposits
update on Small white spots

Sebaceous glands (also known as 'Fordyce spots') - hard white, yellowish or skin-coloured little bumps that may be found all over the skin of the penis and scrotum in men, and the vulva in women. Sebaceous glands produce a substance called sebum, which keeps the skin healthy.
Hey! i have found only one of these white bumps and i cant pop it like a spot so im not sure what to do. No one knows about it and it doesnt smell, itch or hurt, i have never had sex and try to keep it clean. i dont want to see a doctor because i find it uncomfortable and im now starting to freak out becuase people are talking about having cancer??? does ANYONE have any advice to help me or to get rid of it, its just inside my lips i REALLY dont want it to be anything serious and REALLY dont want to see a doctor!!! HELP ME!!!!
I am having the same symptoms of white bumps on my inner labia and I honestly have been worried about it for the whole time Ive been waiting for my doctors appointment. From the things that I have read I'm guessing that these white bumps are HPV, I honestly had no idea that HPV was so prevelant in the young adult population. I just turned 20 and have had sex with 2 people that I loved very much only a handful of times. I was wondering if anyone who has experienced being diagnosed with HPV has any advice about dating. I am afraid that I am going to be alone or rejected if I am diagnosed with HPV which I am almost 100 percent sure I will be. How do you approach the subject with those you date? Do you reccomend at this young age telling your friends especially when they act so immature about things like this when they have happened to others? Also is the treatment fast? Painful? Any information on HPV about treatment or relationships would be helpful please, thanks a lot and I wish everyone else well I know what it feels like to be scared, I feel like damaged goods now. :(
Hi I am a 20 year old female and I noticed about a month ago I had White pimple like spots around the vaginal opening. It started off as two and has increased and I've realised two more In the opening. They're small but prominant, not flat. I get no irritation or pain from them but I'm still worried. What 1redfox said was very reassuring but I'm passed my teen years now. My boyfriend has only had sex with me and he says I shouldn't worry, he is certain he's all fine down below so it can't be an STD otherwise I'd have passed it on to him as we have had a lot of sex. I'm plucking up the courage to go to the GUM clinic but I'm still a bit nervous about it. Most things I've read seem to state that this is just normal and a natural burden of life. But it's still a bit vague as I can't seem to find any pictures. If anyone can relate to what I have from the details I've given then that's be great.
the problems with the white bumps appeared on the forum for labial itching - please see my post about fungus!  As I was typing my comments I realised that using a laptop was not helping my labial health. What we all have in common, I suspect, is that we sit with the laptops on our laps.  The heat, and even maybe some radiation from the laptop, is heating up our labias and providing a good breeding ground for all sorts of problems.  I have now put my laptop on a shallow oblong basket turned upside down and put it over my knees.  That together with the kaolin or talc which I recommended seems to be stopping the itching etc.  Good luck all.
Hey! Im 15 and I have this bump on my vagina, im pretty worried...But I've had this before, its like the 3rd bump...Usually its goes away in about a week and hurts very little, so I don't worry about it..But this one is hurting more than normal, but I've only had it for like 3 days...I've never seen a doctor for it, never told anyone about it (its kinda embarrassing) I've never had sex before, so it can't be a diesase or anything right?? Please HELP!
Hi, I sorta have a similar story, I was a virgin till about a year ago when I met my boyfriend, we are competly in love however, there's a catch. Bout 5 months ago I had 3 weird painful bumps around my vag, I didnt really think anything of it tll I went to the doctor and was diagnose with herpes. Worst moment of my whole entire life, we are still together and we help each other, but it has changed so many things in my life. I'm afraid to have kids now, and it's just embarrassing, Jesus....had sex once with the person I love and it happened to me. Be careful ladies, I'm only 16 and my life is changed forever, you probably think it will never happen to you, but 1 in 4 people have it, which means if you have sex with more than three people, you probably have it
I noticed one bump it is like a grain of rice and I went to the gynea and he did papsmear and nothing was wrong but a$ worried because now they are three am thinking of going back to the Dr
The tiny white pimple type (white heads) bumps around the labia outside of the vagina are fatty deposits. They are harmless, though gross to look at and feel.  Yes they are very freaky and scary if you don't understand what they are.  It's pretty much like acne.  Sweating, perfume-type wipes, etc. causes them to worsen.  Someone mentioned keeping their laptop in their laps and the heat making things worse.  Don't try to pop them, you can get an infection and besides that hurts like heck!  If you're worried, see your doc. tell your mom, don't be afraid to reach out to another woman or your boyfriend.  We are all human and this is a natural occurance, nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed of.  Sometimes they aren't as bad as other times.... keep a journal.  I freaked out too when I first noticed them, but no matter what else was going on in my brain, common sense kept telling me it was like any other white bump under the skin. Some kind of clogged pore.  good luck ladies and God bless ya'll!
So i was in the shower washing down there and i noticed inside of my vagina hole there are a much of lil bumps and some white stuff tends to come out what is this!!?
I have little white lumps on my little bridge bit between my vagina and anus, what is it?? can someone help me!!!???
Females have something called a hymen which bleeds the 1s time a girl has sex. If the skin their gets teared. And dont be afraid of small white bumps. Check them out if you can with a md. But dont get paranoid
Im 12 and I have started me period. I have noticed 3 rathers small white bumps on the inside of my vagina. Sometimes the itch but not constantly. I just wanted to know if they are serious or not. :))
I have 3 bumps on the side of inside my vagina hole and I have no idea what that is :( I'm 16 /: I have no idea what to do please Help meee. I had sex a couple of days ago and I haven't noticed these bumps until now. I've never was worried as I am now so I never really checked if I had anything down there , but since I had sex I've been eery about it I've been checking everywhere :( help me please
There is this benign condition called "vestibular papillae". It's unrelated to HPV and Herpes, and no one really knows 'what causes it'. A similar condition is in men called "pearly penile papillae". Go on google images to take a peak. There aren't many female pics, but I am guessing it's because it's very under-reported/so unrecognized by general practitioners that it falls under the 'normal looking vagina' prototype.

Totally normal occurrence in women, and men. These ARE NOT stds. Go to the doctor if you are worried about them, get a blood test. From what I've read about genital warts, generally, they are kind of rough. Herpes look like blisters. Keep in mind... that not all HPV causes warts... and not all HPV will give you cervical cancer. In fact, a common misconception is that HPV is the end of the world. Humans catch HPV strains ALL THE TIME. Not all HPV is sexually transmitted, and only a few strains actually cause serious issues. Many people don't realize they have multiple strains of HPV, because the symptoms are mild or nonexistent. I think the HPV scare has turned to hysteria. Women's lives medicalized as it is. It's like any little bump out of place is some kind of omen. We have been taught to fear our vaginas people.

If you have been tested for strains that cause warts or have the potential to cause cancer and they have come back negative, you're probably okay. Realize that we all have some HPV in us all... and it's totally fine because they aren't the strains that cause cancer/warts/bumpies.

As previously stated, if you believe these vaginal bumps are an STD/HPV, the only way you can find out definitively is by getting the doctor to test you. Practice safe sex! USE BARRIER METHODS!
I got rid of the pea sized bump near my vagina after discovering it a week ago. What I did was put an ice cube in a paper towel and held it on and off against the bump for a few minutes. This was after I washed myself only with water in the shower. Then I took a blow dryer to dry the area. The dryer was on the coolest setting. The bump got significantly smaller within 3 hours. I repeated this 3 times, once each day since, and now it is gone.

The cold kills bacteria, and the dryer keeps the moisture down. Seems this combination was miraculous for me. Hope it works for you if you try it. Let me and others know.
I am only 14 years old and a few days ago I have been very irritated in the vaginal area and while taking a shower I noticed three tiny bumps that looked just like white heads. I had never had a problem like this before so I was very concerned and did some research. I finally thought that they could just be normal white heads. Then I noticed that they're are over ten more in just a few days. I'm very concerned now and am scared if what they may be!
Calm down everyone!. Sorry to hear you all have this, I Also have them. I Had 1 for 2 Years and now i have 6. and i havent had no kinda sex in over a year, maybe longer., but if your one of the young kids on here, go tell your mothers and get your butts to the clinic!. and as for the adults, just go and get it checked, & Dont worry. i have an appointment coming up here soon to, but im going for worse reasons then all of you. so just relax and be glad thats all you have.
Hey those bumps are completely normal.... You have probably had them since ur mestral cycle began sometimes they will enlarge after you have sex or itch ... If they itch then that means yeast has gotton into the pores. When I noticed them I freaked( like literally) I went and got tested by 4 different doctors and they all told me the same thing see I have major phobias with std's so if I find something wrong I tend to freak the hell out and get tested... My docotrs have ensured me that I am std free ... those are the glands that help you get wet before intercorse if they are itcy that means the yeast has gotten in them and sometimes they swell and can be pretty painful..stress also plays a big role in it.. Sometimes the doctor will remove them if you keep having issues but no ur not going to die and no you aren't doomed to some screwed up std I hope this helps but trust me u would feel much better once u get checked by a real doctor
that seems like a good idea! Im gonna try it. Thanks a lot. Are you in anyway involve in the medical field? How did you come up with this idea or did u find it somewhere?
Are these just bumps or blisters?  If they are blisters which break open and heal, you might have herpes.  Let me know.
No, this isn't miraculous or a cure.  Maybe temporary, but just because it went away doesn't mean it won't come back.  Look up what herpes looks like and see if it looks familiar.  Usually herpes won't come out for the first time a few days after sex but then again, you said it was the first time you noticed it, which makes me think it could have come out before without you knowing it.  Is it a bump or does it have a small blister head that pops and clears up?  Yes, a hot dryer will help try it up and fast and help it go away faster, but not a permanent cure if it is an std.  Please keep me informed.  If you don't wanna post it for everyone to see, you can leave me a note.  Good luck.
Ok so I have had those white bumps down there and I tried to pop one...yes I did it bothered me. So I popped one and it was like a pimple. White stuff came out and the bump went away
same thing happened to me im reaally scared to tell my parents or anyone
By the way you type, I can guess you are very educated! Please spend the type to type out a word so people can actually read what you are writing... an error here and there is totally different that the crime you just committed!
I am thirteen and i have little whtie spot lump things ! Like loads of them! What are they !!!! To scared to tell a doctor or ma mum
That sounds exactly like a staph infection...you MUST go to see a doc! The boils/eruptions come back at different times for everyone and some lay dormant for yrs. Although staph (mrsa) has really become common it mainly poses serious danger in the elderly or those with weakened immune systems. The doc will give u bactroban ointmnt to put in ur nose (where staph colonizes) and some oral antibiotics. If u dont have the money, go to the health clinic!
Have little white bumbs on the pink part around the labia area , what does this mean? Need answer.
i have the same problem. but my white bumps are close together in a straight line. i'm scared.
I just noticed that I have white spots they aren't bumps but they are extremely painful if I urinate or touch it I thought it was a cut first but now it's white any ideas of what this is?
Hey I'm 20yrs of age nd I recently noticed 4 white pumps in my vagina and they don't itch or pain just that they stress me coz I've never had Unprotected sex.Nd now this please help out  
I have small white open spots on my vagina. There are like 3 on the left side of my vagina inside of it. They are lined up. Then there are a couple inside my vagina at the bottom too. What is wrong?? I'm so scared. I have only been with one person but still.
hi i noticed this white finger spots on my virginer and when i cut it off it grow again close towhere i cutoff after five months i didnt touch it but then it grew indifferent places big and small so i went fora sugery foreverything to be cut off but three weeks later new ones appeared and this time it grew inside and on d lips domn my viginar n my anus i am so confussed am tired and i dont want any sugery pls help me
i am 5 months pregnate and just noticed 1 small hard white bump (looks like a white pimple but very hard) on my vagina. right next to my vulva. it not painful or bothersome. its been there for about a week. I noticed it while i was washing myslf in the shower. my man looked at it an insists thats it gental warts but i dont think so. its just 1 tiny hard white pimplelike bump. have a doc appt wed so im just curious??
im 37 and i just notied i have 1 hard while bump that looks like a white head pimple but very hard on my vagina next to my clitoris. im goin to the doc wed to get a ultra sound. im 5 months pregnate. but n e ways the white pimple look alike doesnt hurt or itch. just very curious to what it is and why its there. i will let you know wed after the doc if your still intrested in knowing
i have noticed that i ahve had white dumbs on my vagina but they are not on the inside they are on the outside and i have been shaving and i have been noticing them and i just had sex with my ex boyfriend lost my virginity to him and now i am worried that something might be wrong with me  and that i might have something and they are not bugging me or itching, how would i get them to go away?
did you ever find out what is was?
These white bumps are white heads, they can only popped after tearing the surface with a needle, so the whiteheads may have an exit after squeezing it. Although it is a little painful.
I also as tested negative for stds and my GNyno told me they are nothing to worry about.