Women's Health Community
Who Is the most likely father?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Who Is the most likely father?

Hello, so i am 18 weeks and some days pregnant right now, and based on my LMP which was on May 12th and first trimester ultrasound , I was given a conception date of May 26. Only problem is I had been having unprotected sex with guy throughout the whole beginning of May and he had ecjaculated in me ealier that week on May 21st. I had a random one night stand with guy #2 on May 26 but we used a condom and when i asked him if he took it off or if it broke, he assured me it didnt. I know they say 1st trimester ultrasounds are pretty accurate and are off only about a week and that sperm can live in the vagina for a max of 5 days.  Based on that information, what are the chances that the baby is guy 1's?
Tags: conception date, Pregnancy, baby father
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
the ultrasound can always be a few days off they keeped changing them in the beginning of both my pregnancy and my sister inlaws she was new the 27th then one said the 25th now they are on the 22nd of December ..good luck with the one your hopping!
Blank
1821274_tn?1391434480
Hello!
I would say most likely it is with Guy #1, Sperm can actually live inside you for up to seven days! And if guy #2 used a condom and he swears it didn't break he is probably not the one who got you pregnant. Hope this helps!
-M
Blank
Very good. If guy 2 wore a condom then good.  Sperm lives onside us for up to five days so I would say guy 1is daddy but no garuntee til DNA test
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...