Why am I bleeding after mastubating?
I have recently noticed that after mastubating, I bleed. It's enough that I will need to wear pads the entire day and sometimes even the next day. I am a virgin and never penetrate myself just stimulate my clitoris. Why is this happening?
The vagina and vulva are delicate, yet resilient structure made of skin, mucous membranes, muscle and so forth. The lining of the vagina is very similar to the tissue that lines the inside of your mouth. It's soft, squooshy, and it bleeds when it's cut or roughly rubbed. Doing masturbation in a rough manner can lead to tears or injuries to vagina or cervix(if there was deep penetration).

If you were doing it for the first time then bleeding may be due to tearing of the hymen.Otherwise it can be due to tears/abrasions.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.