Why am I having my period twice this month?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Why am I having my period twice this month? I got my period April 3rd to the 9th then i just got it again yesterday! I haven't been taking my pills this month I forgot this month because of college and work. Does this mean I am pregnant? I am sexually active and had unprotected sex. Please help. Thank you Angela
Suggestion - no sex until you've had your birth control a solid month.
Also - consider getting an endocrine test done. Hormones could be out of whack. If the bleeding continues - you may need to get a D and C done for gynecologist to see what is  going on inside.
I do not think you are pregnant. No way to know of course but I would strongly suggest not missing any more birth control pills. No excuse of college and work. Put them in the bathroom where you will take themm every morning - unless of course you want a pregnancy.
i jst had my bby on the 2nd of march nd since then i only sow my periods 4 months after, then frm then i hv bein on periods for twice a month y is that , i need ur hlp. Nd the blood tha cums out smells sumhow dnt knw wats wrong. Am i sick?
My cousin had a period twice in one month and ended up pregnant so itvis possible. Go to a doctor and see but it's should b a habit to be on birth control or a month and using other protection to avoid getting pregnant
For the other lady you should see an obgyn when blood hits the air it produces a Snell if the smell is unusual you should go to a doctor could b the result of an infection n if you are worried about your periods being twice a month you should bring this up to a doctor so you all can figure out what's going on
I came on 7/7/13 had sex that same day bleed 4 about 5days and came on again 7/24/13 for 2days what does this mean...
gjjl have to have an MRI with a ... Comment
KTowne, Des_a_rae, and Belle313 commented on KTowne's status
Belle313, gloryrose, and Shannon79 commented on Belle313's status
Feb 06
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals