Why am i almost always feeling sick after sex ?
ok so here is the thing i am 18 and i have been hooking up with one of my ex boyfriend for the past like 2 weeks or so, and today we had sex but i noticed today with him that i started to feel sick, but i didnt say anything bc i didnt want to be mean about it and now it has been a few hours since then and i still feel sick ......... but i dont get it ...... i mean he is only like the 3rd person i have ever done anything with....and i havent had sex since my last  boyfriend in like July and like i dont know if it is only bc i am not used to it still, or if it is because i have not done it since like July, or what, but this is like only the second or third time i have felt sick after having sex.. and i wanted to know if their is something wrong with me ??......... or if it just because i am not used to it ????  PLEASE HELP ME !!!

I just talked to 2 of my friends about this and they both tell me that is bc sex affects different ppl different ways and then one of them also said it could be bc he was big......but yet my other x is bigger and i was fine after having sex with him other then, just like 1 other time
umm the only times that happens to me is when my boyfriend graphic content: pounds really hard into me for a while and I feel him hit my cervix my insides are bouncing and then immidiate throwing up feeling. if this was ur case then you would know that was why, guess ur problem is that you arent too used to it. keep having lots of sex get really in the mood and that should fix it.
i hope your using protection!!!!! anyways, like the other user said i get that same sick feeling when my boyfriend pounds really hard and fast into me for a little while. it generally goes away like 20 mins after we do it.
Hey,
I am 20 years old and this has been happening to me for a long time.... It used to happen once in a blue moon but now it happens every time I have sex with my boyfriend......  Ive been to many doctars and Ive heard that my uterous is tilted in a way that when i have sex with my boyfriend his penis hits it and causes me to feel cramps.... something like period cramps...... then usually i have to stop run to the bathroom because i feel as if im going to throw up..... but after a while it goes away and im ok.... but it annoying to deal with..... try different positions or dont have rough sex..... by the way I never had an orgasm
im 22 and have been with my current boyfriend for 5 months. with him ive started havin really bad stomach pains and feelin really sick after sex. i have only been sick once which was last nite. i must admit i do like rough sex n our sex is amazing. i just dnt kno why this happens with my boyfriend?? coz my past partners it has not happend. im confused???? could it be that he is bigger than past partners?? can any1 help
this happens to me too but it dose not go away after 20 min to an hour it usually lasts a 1-3 days.... why?
So im nkt on any birth control havent been for the past 11days. Ive had unprotected sex 3 times. Could i be at risk of being pregnant, i also feel sick after sex and get a weird pain on the lower part of my stomach could anyone give me some advice as to why this is happening!
On the 22nd I had sex with my boyfriend & my lower stomach has been cramping . I've even been a little gassy . Also i can recall having sex with my ex boyfriend and i had the same exact feeling except my shoulders didnt hurt . Can someone tell me what's going on .
Im 18 and a day and a half ago I had intercousre with my bf and the next day I felt nausa what does that mean??.. & no this was not our first time...could I be preg?
After sex, weather masturbation or regular sex i get allergy like symptoms.  Severe itchy skin rash, sinus infection, blurry vision  Different parts of my body gets attack with pain and swelling. Nauseous , diarrhea, occasional heart shock, and other organs. I have  high IGE. Over the course of 5 years, I've had a cyst on my gums, dentist would drain it, it would heal, id have sex and the same cyst would fill with puss, id go on antibiotic, heal, have sex again, re-infected again. Sex literal will kill me. I have no STD or aids. All test come back normal.
I also have develop polyps in my nose. It attack different parts of my body.  I use to get an infection on my face after sex, then it move to the cyst, after that sinus, after that my skin. Please help.
Need to stop having sex!  Get married!
Need to stop having sex!  Get married!