Why do I bleed after sex?
For the past month or more I have bleed every time after sex with my boyfriend.  What would cause this?
i have had sex many times with this guy then 2 months ago i went on the pill and a week ago we had sex for the first time since i have been on it since were in college we dont see each other muchh.. but after we had sex this time i went to the bathroom and saw that i was bleeding a tinyyy bit.. this was on sunday and its now wednesday and accordint to my birth contol im supposed to get my period today. but on sunday when it had that tiny bleeding it has been super super light like theres hardly any but it was like that on monday and tuesday and still today with a tinyyyyyy bit of bleeding but not much at all and i have reaaallyy bad cramps. i have neeverr bled before from sex so im worried as to why i am now. could it just be my period coming a couple days sooner even tho i am on the pill but why is it this light. theres almost nothing.. but theres still a little blood? im confused and worried! i dont know if the birth control is just making my period now this light!? or if just being on birth control is the reason i bled this time!?
Hey girl im having the same problem ive had sex for a long time an this never happend but recently when i m done having sex with my partner i start to bleed at first it wus very light but know it got a lil heavyer !!!! Cn sum1 plis help me cus im freaking out!!!!!
So would anybody know about symptoms after you are done taking chlamydia treatment. I just recently finished and when me and my boyfriend got done having sex there was a brownish bleeding discharge. It was on him a little, so I'm freaking out.
What did she use to make you lose your virginity and made you bleed?  Her finger couldn't do that.  Unless, she using something else (sexual toys, or an instrument)?
Are you wearing a condom while having sex and during the week of your period?  That could be very unhealthy for both partners.  You body is discharging something and I know you think I am being to religious.  You should wait until your period is done, then see what happens when you have sex.

Also, see if you can go to a free clinic and get a check (1 time).  They could look at this issue.  However, you may have to go once your period is over.  They might not see you or want to exam you when you have your period.

I wish you the best my Dear.  Avoid having sex during your period.  It is not safe and it's very unhealthy.
Wow!?!?!  Your mother doesn't mind you are having sex at 14 without any protection?  No, don't get me wrong.  Everyone is having sex at 13 but can't tell their mother or others.  At that age, you should stop having sex until you speak with your doctor.

Are you planning on having kids?  Is this why you started a year ago and not wearing condoms?  Are you having rough sex?  You should know if it hurts or the position you are in, could cause you to bleed.

Please stop having sex (you are young) and see a doctor asap.  Get some good advice.  You deserve it.
so, is this normal thing???
I'm 16 and 6 days after my 16th birthday I had sex for the 1st time with my boyfriend we were both really aroused and he was kinda rough so I had to stop him several times. After that I bled for 2 days.The second time we had sex I bled during sex and that night. The 3rd time we had sex I didn't bleed at all.But on tuesday we had sex really rough for almost 3 hours with only a 10 minute interval. The night I was fine and jus had a little discomfort but I woke up the morning with blood and it's gotten heavier at first I though it was from rough sex then when it got heavier I began to think it was my period because I don' have a normal period. Can I please get some advice as to which it is?
Ive been having the same thing omg idk I got a pep but they said they would call if it came back negative its been going on for about a month ive never got a call?
Whenever me and my boyfriend have sex, I start my period two days later. It has only happend twice so far. Should I be concerned??
So it turned out that it was only my period. Well my boyfriend had already told me that he thought it was but I didn't believe him. Ever since I've been fine but I did some research and I found out that having sex may trigger your period.
i have been bleeding almost everytime i have sex with my boyfriend i went to the doctor to get checked out,and everything,was fine the only thing i could come up with,is being,dry and my partner being to big
There are times when we have sex I don't bleed but then again when we do I bleed after sex I don't know what's happening he thinks its him but then again it maybe me any answers am so confuse
I too bleed after intercourse but my pap and std tests comd back normal everytime I have doctors next weekend im going to ask them cuz it worries me but ill keep u posted on what they tell me
I had sex wit my boyfriend afta den i saw blood coming out at first i felt pain down my abdomen wat cud dat be
I get the same feeling in my tummy too when I have intercourse with my boyfriend. Then it becomes this really sharp pain and it hurts, so I have to stop.
I am 18 and me and my boyfriend have been having sex for about 5 months. I can never "finish" because I always get this feeling like I have to pee really bad, then it turns out to be minor pain that gets worse just below my belly button. It hurts so bad I have to stop. Just about a few weeks ago we had it rough, I started bleeding hours afterwards and the next morning. It was just a little, a brown at first, I thought he had actually taken my virginity. Then about a week ago we did it again, but this time it wasnt rough at all. And since his penis is a little angled towards the left, I have to use my finger to help him get in better. Well, I bled again right after and it was red. I thought it was because when I used my finger I had scratched myself inside, and I thought that was the reason. Then about 2 nights ago we did it again, not rough. right after I bled again, brown, and spotted the next morning with pain around my opening. I was curious to know why so I read about it. And after reading, it is scaring me. My parents dont know I lost my virginity and dont want to tell them. What should I do? I dont want to tell them I have to see a doctor because I think I might have something wrong down there. :( Im soo scared. someone please tell me what I should do!
I am 14 and i started to have sex and the last two times iv had sex i bled i have only had sex 5 times with the same guy and twice with two other guys and thats when i started to bleed what do u suppose is happening im scared :$
Thats a sign of HPV.. When i was married i thought it was normal cause he had a big penis ... Now i kno he was cheating in our marriage i gt checked ...n it was HPV...they had to remove the cells..smh u can gt it with or without a condom ...all those years i thought it was normal
hi. i got my period as normal on the 18th of july for 5 days. about 3 days later i was having very painful period like cramps. it was awful and it felt like i was going to start my period again. so i got checked out-a smear test and chlymadia test. after about 1 week of my pains i started bleeding and that lasted about 1 week. todays now the 18th of august. my bleeding stopped yesterday. 2 nights ago during sex i had blood pouring out of me. it was hundreds,very scary! then today after sex i bled again. stil a lot but no where near as much as other night. to also mention im not pregnant,had 2 negative results,and my smear test was clear and so was the chlymadia test. im 20 years old. ive not been a virgin for 7 years and never been pregnant. please help? x
Hi Girl, My boyfriend and I have been together for 25 months now, (We're both 18 later this year) and we have been having sex for probably close to 2 years now, but the last two times we had sex, I bled a bit afterwards, not heavy and not for long, but I'm still worried after reading all of these posts. He reckons I should go to the doctors, but my doctors are of a different race and are really strict with waiting until marriage for sex, and she I don't think I would feel comfortable going to them about it, and my mum and I aren't really that close, and theres no one else I could talk to about it.. Can someone please help me?  
mrs. more i'd like to ask some question my girlfriend had a menstration before having sex dated aug. 30 when i saw her panty the blood is dry so i think that on august 31 she had no more menstration anymore but we had our sex on that day then after 1 week she told me it's looks like im pregnant but she starts bleeding and now it is too much stronger like menstration she had weakness in her body and i dont know what is the reason can u please help me to solve my problem please...
This was happening to me too. I didn't have sex for a month then I got strep throat and was given antibiotics. I had sex for hte first time today and was fine. There was no blood.
Hi, ok i need some advise about 2 weeks ago on a friday i had sex with my boyfriend the next day i had a tattoo appt. which was about 4 hours long sitting on the same position wearing tight jeans... the next morning i wake up and go to the bathroom the burning was soooo bad i actually cried, never felt anything like it!! that same sunday in the afternoon it started getting worse to the point where walking was even uncomfortable aroud 6:00 pm it got so bad and i noticed that a i had a fever so my sister in law took me to a medimerge by her house cause by this time it was almost 8:00 pm and i didnt want to go to the ER  this whole time i thought i had a UTI so they did blood work and according to the Dr. my white blood cell count was really hight abouth double the normal i didnt know what to think he said maybe it could be your kidneys so because it was so late he suggested to give me a penicillin shot and he prescribed antibiotics strong ones for about 10 days! The next morning i work up in worse shape even after the shot and the oral antibiotics, but at this point my symptoms had changed i thought that the burning was happening when i peed and it turns out it was where the pee would hit ao at this point i knew there was something wrong cause i felt like something was raw in my vagina. So i call my OBGYN explained the situation and they couldnt take me in that day so the gave me an appnt for the next morning  still very uncomfortable even when i walked, could not find a comfortable position to sit the only way i felt a little better was laying down, so i go in she sees me tells me it could be herpes or some other STD she did vaginal culture and blood work mind you every time she touched me there i was almost in tears 1 week later the results come back and im NEGATIVE for everything including no std no virus no bacteria nothing now its been almost three weeks since that and i still dont feel like im 100% i finished my antibiotics yesterday and as im trying to find an  answer to this i dont think that was normal i did have rough sex but not to leave me so hurt and to take medication for 10 days!! years ago i did have HPV in my cervix and the cells were frozen now i have notice by reading so much that bleeding after sex is not normal i thought i was!! :( i probably bleed 5 out of 10 time in an average after sex, im assuming now this is really not normal can the abnormal cell in the cervix come back could this be a sign of abnormal cells?? anyone has some advise please help!!! thank you!
Im having the same problem I sometimes bleed after me & my husband have sex
I had the same problem. I had to switch birth controls a million times before i found one that worked. If you are to scared to ask your doctor try going to a clinic but doctors deal with this everyday and its all confidential
I had sex with my bf the previous day nd i juz noticed i'm bleeding. I was feeling hurt while having sex with him. I don't know what may have gone wrong
my girlfriend was recently was on   her period so when she stopped bleed we had sex and once we were done having sex there was blood on the condom and when she wiped herself there was blood. so she put a pad on for the night and the next day there was no blood. so we waited a couple days to see
if she was still on her period because this was the first time she had gotten it in the past three months. so when we ended having sex again the same thing happened again.
hi i am 17 years old and i just had sex yesterday with the guy that i like and when i left his house i went to the bathroom and there was some blood and i am scared that i am pregnant but the thing is i aint bleeding anymore so now i have to wait 2 weeks to take a test and i'm scared to tell my mom can someone please help me HELP
I'm 17 years of age most times after I have sex with my boyfriend I bleed it doesn't last long not even a day. I'm worried very worried and I'm not good with doctors. Please help me?
So im kind of embarrased but i have no where else to turn to..im 16  I been going out with my bf for a year and 9mnths ever since i met him i been havin vaginal intercourse ive bleed once or twice but it was at the begining times of beeing with him like that.. Now a days ive been bleeding alot according to him.. i had sex with him before and i think i bled once  but it was rarely but then it was normal everytime i had sex with him i wouldnt bleed... so then my period came along and its been a week since ive done it i had sex with him on a tuesday and i bled:0 now its friday and i bled again.? Is this a bad situation .. I never bled like that before til now its scary because before i got my period i had sex with him a couple dayz before it came and i bled but then i did it with him again like two three dayz again and i had no bleedig situation then thats when i had sex with him saw my period blood ddnt do it for a week cusz of my period then did it tuesday and friday same after my period was all gone and i bled those two dayz...after sex with him.. What should i do.????? Please help me should i just tell my mom already im mexican so im scared i dnt want her to think so negative about me when she finds out im doing it ..she knows i have a b she and my dad accepted him ever since i been with him we been all together and his so kind to all my family..if anyone can help me with this please tell me what should i do.? And if its for my own good..
Hi my husband and I has been together 5 years and every time we have sex I bleed for days maybe around 4 to 5 days. Yes he is very rough at some point when we are doing it. When we go for like a week not doing it I'm fine I don't bleed at all its just when we have sex only. Why is this and what should I do. Please help

( The bleeding is not heavy at all but I do still put a pad on and plus I dont have periods like I should every month I skip like two months at a time )
omg    mee too but ony just recenty i was bored and i tod my fwb that i was at a friends house (but i really wasnt) and so i decided to stick my fingers up there  after a while of this i saw blood on my fingers  ......this has been happening for sum time now  its not like every time... its just sum times. also when me and my fwb did do stuff  i felt like  my cherry just kept popping. im really scared because ppl keep posting things about STDs and cervical cancer ....im ony 15 and i cant trust my parents can sumone please help like is there sumtype of doctor i can go to without my parents
I had sex for the first time yesterday and I wasn't in a lot of pain during but when I went pee afterwards the toilet paper was slightly pink and today when I went pee the was a chunk of blood on my underwear and earlier I had slight spotting . I'm not in bc , but I'm going to a clinic tomorrow to get it . It is possible that I'm on my period because I'm irregular but I should be getting it next week, what do I do? There's no way I can tell my parents , please help
I have the implanon and after me and my husband have sex I bleed could it be because of the implanon??? Plz help!!!
I'm on the implant too! i've been bleeding here and there randomly after sex with my boyfriend... i've had sex with other guys but have been checked and i don't have any std's, my boyfriend now was a virgin, so i know it's not one of those kind of problems, my ob-gyn told me the implant causes a lot of bleeding problems down there for women! i'm going to get mine removed because it's caused me sooo many problems in the last 2 years!
if you're on the implanon and you're bleeding randomly, it's totally normal!! i'm now on an estrogen pill to help the bleeding until i get it taken out! and haven't had sex since i was on the pill, but i'll finally see him again this weekend, so i'll be watching for bleeding, if i am still bleeding i'm going to make another apointment!

i wouldn't be too worried though, as long as you're safe, and if you're on the implant, it's VERY common to bleed randomly!
hey ,i have the same problem as you guys firstly my virgina has been producing a bad smell with a white watery discharge which makes me uncomfortable then now after having sex with my boyfriend am experiencing blood coming out like 5 days after having sex,it has happened about twice after having my normal periods in the same month.the flow is lighter than usual but lasts almost five to six days.i have been taking emmergency pills too much every time we had sex, can this also be the cause.
I had sex 4days ago and it was my frist time is bleeding for 4days good?
If i bleeding after like a day or two after having sex. What does it mean? Plus ive been feeling sick like my whole body was hurting all day yesterday and today my legs are hurting now. Will u please help me
I have been having sex with my boyfriend for about 5 months. I got mirena put in two weeks before we had sex. If you just got an IUD put in for the next 3 months you can have spotting which is one reason you could bleed during sex. i havent bled during sex for a long time now but for some reason i did today. I think its normal because the sex was really rough. I am not concerned bleeding during sex doesnt always mean something is wrong, you are probably fine. If it contunies to happen then you should see the doctor but dont freak yourself out too much. Its probably nothing.
Hi im 18 yesterday me and my boyfriend had sex i realized he was hurting but didn't want to stop today around 12 something i go to the bathroom i find blood in my panties i haven't been the same all day i been having stomach pain and using the bathroom a lot someone please help me
i feel that way too. im slightly bleeding nowadays, like its almost one week already. everytime I wipe mine "flower" with a tissue I have a veryy small kind of blood. And when my bf do the fingering aftr how many minutes a blood just came out from mine. I thought im having my menstruation but in the morning its not what I think its like a spotting or an effect of what happen to me last night. Im bothered if Im near to my menstruation or its just the fingering thing or they say my hymen just got broke thats why.

Can anyone answer me?
I have polycystic ovarian syndrome and haven't had a period in 9 years all of a sudden the last 30 days every time my husband and I have sex I start bleeding. It wasn't heavy bleeding until now
I am the same . my pap and STIS all come back normal. but I still don't know why?