Why do I bleed after sex?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Why do I bleed after sex?

For the past month or more I have bleed every time after sex with my boyfriend.  What would cause this?
my guess would be an infection of some sorts...call the doc, and get checked out!
You should see a doctor.  Bleeding during/after sex is never a good sign.  It may be chlamydia or gonorrhea.  Sometimes that is the only sign present.  Don't delay!
yes, bleeding is never a good sign unless you have your period. i hear that can happen if you have an std or his penis "hits" your cervix. or is it uterus? HELP! someone please clarify for me!!!
if you are bleeding everytime, you need to stop having sex and call your doctor. It could be like maybe a floating uterus or something too. Even with rough sex, ive never heard of a woman bleeding after sex.
Hey girl I am having the same problem...I have been reading alot about it and bleeding during or after intercourse is a sign of cervical cancer...you better get it checked out. I had all sorts of tests ran for STD's and they were all negative now I am waiting to have a pap done...that is the important one because it tests for abnormalities on the cervix.
I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM TOO, BUT I GOT A PAP AND CHECKED FOR STD'S AND EVERYTHING CAME BACK NORMAL! DID YOU EVER GET ANY MORE INFORMATION? JAMIE THOMPSON
Are you on birth control? Because when I was on bc pills I bled after sex, it was like it would stimulate my period to come on or something.
i'm having the same problem, i was on my period when we had intercourse, after my cycle we had intercourse again and i just kept on bleeding as if i'm still on my cycle...it's not heavy but its been almost a month already. please help....
hey girl i had sex with my boyfriend last night and i started bleeding but the weird part in my tummy i felt like he was hitting something that made me bleed and at 1st when i saw the blood i thought i got my period so i put a tampon on and i went to sleep and i went to the bathroon this morning and it had no blood or anything what does that mean ???
hey i am 15 n i am gay i am haveing sex with my girl friend its not like sex well she eats me out n fingers me but thats bout it n i am bleeding i am still a vergin i guess but idl i lost it to her n i am bleeding after have what we call sex w should i do i am scared to tell my mom
i am having the same probolem to i only just had sex with my boyfriend for the first time, i didnt bleed at all the first time but the second time we had sex i bleed quite a bit. at first i thought it was becasue he had had popped my cherry properly but the third and fourth time we had sex i bled again. also my clitoris swells up and i get a little bit sore in between my legs i am very concerned about this as i am to scared to go to my GP. can any one help or give me any advice at all?

i dont think it can be an infection or STD because he is the first person i slept with and we used a condom every time we had sex. please help, i am scared to have sex again incase i bleed

just beacuse hes the first person you slept with doesnt mean your the first person hes slept with. and some stds get transferred even if you use a condom. it could be an irritation to the condom. it could be irriation from sex. you could tear a little. it could be a number of things.

just go to the doctors. but bleeding after sex is not that bad
yea but what if you are pregnant and you bleed everytime your sexually active wat could be causing that
i had a boyfriend for almost 3 years and of the last 2 years we were having sex. then i went a year and a half before having sex again and that night was fine, but after the second time about two weeks later i bled after sex. it didnt hurt and i didnt even notice until i went to the bathroom a few minutes later, but i bled though my underwear and some on my white shorts.  can someone tell me why? we used a condom. please help. im so scared and dont want to have to go to the doctor.
Its happened to me a couple of times now. but only recently...at first i just assumed it was cause im on the implant and i dont really get periods...just blood every now and then. but because its happened more than once i just wondering....not really worried cause i had an internal exam not long ago and ive been tested for STDs and i dont have anything (had so many problems with 'down there' since i started getting UTIs). its always something to be checked out tho, so if anyone is worried then dont be afraid to see a doctor. i may do when i get time.
You should definitely see a doctor about this.
i had this for 10 years, bleeding after sex. only a tiny amount the day after and usually brown, and no pain. i had normal smears and no stds.
it was due to a cervical erosion. it can be seen during an examination or smear test. the doctor said it looks like a carpet burn on the cervix.
it is safe and normal and most peolpe who have one do not have any bleeding or symptoms.
i was told by doctor mine had come because i was on the pill. i was on it for 10 years and when i came off to start family the bleeding stopped. i dont know if i still have the erosion or if it healed. out of interest i will ask on next smear or exam
I am 16 and i lost my virginity to my boyfriend about 5 months ago and only recently i have been bleeding a little after sex. it has happened twice now. about a month or two ago i got the implant could this be causing the bleeding?  i am scared and to embarrassed to go to the docotors. please help me and give me some advice :(
I have been having he exact same problem.
I had sex for the first time a little over a month ago, a week after i started on birth control.
I didn't start bleeding after sex until after i started my period two weeks later, I thought my period was just longer because the doctor said that would be normal. But the blood is darker until I have sex then it is like bright red fresh blood again.
Not really any pain.
I have been on my "period" for almost a month now.
It's light, but pretty much the most annoying thing ever.
Any idea's?
If it lasts much longer I am just going to the gyno.
Yep ive posted a problem on here and i is the same as this. Ive been having sex with my boyfriend for over 8 months now and as soon as i went on the pill it makes me bleed. its something to do with the neck of the womb and something that the pill does to it. however in the past about 2 years ago my boyfriend did have an sti but it got sorted and he is all clear now. i am worried to go to my doctor because i am only 15 but i suppose if he put me on it then he knows the possibilities of this happening. if you get me. i dont like getting the checks i just feel abit... i dont no. I hate my boyfriend even looking at me down there never mind some random that i dont even know! Are male doctors aloud to do the sti checks and that? I know that i dont have one because ive only ever been with him and he is clear but you cant exactly just go oh doc i no i dont blah blah blah coz how do you really know. You just have a 99% thought. So i guess ill just have to lump it if i want to make sure everythings ok. Its just really gutting after having a great time then going to the bathroom and see your bleeding. like somethings hit you round the head and say helloooo come down. I hate my period so this made me really angry lol xx
hey, im  14. and i've been having sex with my boyfriend for a year. we never used condoms, but i got tested and a DO NOT have any std's. 6 months ago i got on the depo shot, and i didn't bleed for the first 3 months. but when i went back to get the second shot i bled, and it was a brownish color. but about a week ago we had sex and i bled the next day, i thought this was just a one time thing so i didn't really worry. but the day after that, we had sex again and the same thing happened. also yesterday we had sex and after we did , he fingered me and he was like "are you bleeding?"  and i was. idk what to do. i told my mom and im going to the doctor in a week but for now, any advice?
i have been having sex for about a month now im on depo but i noticed i only bleed a little bit after sex when my boyfriend and i have rough sex and when we use a condom =(
Ive had the same problem as you ??? Lat night i had sex with my bf and i bled afterwards not alot tho but i said to him i was scared about it and he said dont worrie about it but i had come off my period the day before so that might have something to do with it, we had sex again afterwards and i was alright but it was a little painful but also he is big down below so that might have something to do with it.
Hi, my friend and I are both having the problem where our men have ejaculated inside us, and then we start bleeding. We want to know if its period or pregnant.
I actually take a low dosage of BC and i had sex twice(1 day and next day)and both times my man came inside me. I bled bright blood the 1st day, and we still had sex (even though bleeding) the second day, where same thing happened. I am on the pill,I just want to know if theres a possibility im preggers,or its not possible because of the bleeding; and when should i take a pregnancy test?
so tired of people saying its from a std because it's not i have the same problem and i have went to the dr. for years and i always test for those he are other reason that help me

We call bleeding after sexual intercourse ‘post-coital bleeding’ or P.C.B. Several conditions could be responsible:

most women have bleeding with first intercourse as the hymen is opened.vaginal infections (vaginal infections) such as ‘thrush’ may increase the blood supply and render the vaginal surface more prone to bleeding.cervical ectopy and cervicitis (cervical erosion) may be result in bleeding from the cervix after intercourse.cervical polyps (cervical polyps) are another cause.after the menopause, the vaginal skin becomes thin and inflamed so that post-coital bleeding may occur (postmenopausal bleeding).
pre-malignant changes of the cervix may be associated with post-coital bleeding.

cervical cancer (Q32.07) usually presents with irregular bleeding, which can follow intercourse.a possibility of trauma from a finger-nail should be considered if, during examination by your doctor, there is no obvious cause for the bleeding.
So I didn't have sex for about a week, and up till that point everything was fine, until I had sex after 1 week, and it was a little painfull again, and I was really sore after. Now i've been noticing that its always painful and I leak what looks like red/pinkish discharge. What is this??? sketchyy.
Ok i am currently on my period and it is a very lite flow, but i had sex twice this past week while on my period and i bled a lot after both which doesnt really concern me because i am on my period, BUT after the sex my lower stomach hurt really bad.  It feels like extreme cramps and i just have to sit for hours until the pain litens up.  Is this due to cervix tearing or cancer??? i really dont want to go to the doctor... my insurance *****.
someone please help! about 2 weeks ago, my boyfriend and i had sex and  i bled afterwards. I was a bit scared when i saw it. I knew it wasnt my period because i got it 2 weeks before it happened. Any suggestions???
Hey, i've been reading all the posts trying to give me some clues as to what is going on with me body.
I am on cerazette (birth control pill) which you take continuesly, so no periods as such.
Recently, last couple of weeks,i have been expeiencing spotting/light bleeding following sex. It sometimes lasts the whole day and someties just for a short time.
I am rubbish at taking the pill, often forgetting and hardly ever taking it at the same time. I dont have any obvious pains and my breasts dont feel tender.
Absolutely o othe symptoms, n itching, n rash, no pain when going toilet.
Im jst wondering if anyone had any ideas before i see the doctor??
Look ladies!!!! Blood followed during sex and after is not uncommon. For one, there are a few STDs that cause bleeding but, I mean come on.... You will have other symptoms than bleeding, there is itching, burning while using the bathroom, a vaginal smell.. And, if you know your not clean, dont have sex, and complain about being scared!!!

Ok... To the questions about bleeding during sex..
1. The vagina is a very sensitive place. And every female is different. Some females get very aroused before sex, and some get aroused during sex. Which by arousal I mean by the "wetness" of some females.
*THE BEST THING TO USE FOR VAGINAL BLEEDING DURING SEX IS LUBE!!!!! OR LONGER FOREPLAY.... Take your time, and tell your partner heyy lookie here! Just dont plow up in here!! lol...
-You can have a vaginal tear.. Which comes from toys,tampon applicators,a finger anything that can scratch the skin on your arm, can most definitely cause a scratch in the vagina!!!! Dildos with the silicon shiny surface on them are horrible for the vagina.. Metallic, or chrome ones are better. Think about it, when you buy a toy its all nice and new looking but after a while, you begin to notice the coating is wearing away on it....Its like a cut scabbing up and healing, and then you pluck the scad off of it before it truly heals...
-If you have a Rabbit, a Madosia, or any types of vibrators that turns, goes around and around, can very much cause a microscopic tear in the vaginal lining. Because think about it ladies, a penis can not do a 360, then make a 90 degree turn, and shoot of a zillion vibrations!! In concludes to the toys, use them as much as your body can take but use LUBE!!!! Water based, and unscented....

Now bleeding after sex:
1. Again, there are a lot of factors in this topic... Like an STD or you just finished your period a couple of days ago, Look!
* Bleeding after sex may just be the same thing as bleeding during sex, and it had time to make its way 8 inches down the vaginal wall??? Just a thought... Or maybe your partner was a little rough that night, and after sex everything is going from be stretched out to, back to normal, and maybe you got torn.....

Im just trying to keep it positive, and give some advice ladies! But, always go and get your pap smears every year, if nothing abnormal comes back your fine, if you do have a problem, go to your doctor! use a COMDOM every time, unless you and you partner get tested together!!!! And you both know that nobody has anything, and lastly, use that lube man! Trust me it WORKS!!!!

Have a good one! Stay safe!
I Have Been On The Contraceptive Injection For Over 5months Now, And I'm Aware Of Iregular Bleeding, The Last 2 Times After Sex I Have Had Bleeding, I'm Not Sure If Its AnyThing To Do With Being On The Injection Or Because There Is Something Wrong, Can You Help Me?
ok you all are talking about stds and sleeping with your boyfrinds and being on the pill  opk heres on for you me and my husband have been together for 11 years we got together when i was 16 dated for 7 of those years. we have had every kind of sex there is.  it has been in the last 4 months that i have started to bleed after sex and i started to have my period every two weeks i have never been with anyone else and niether has he.  i have never been on birth control, so i now thats not it and a std is out inleast you can just get it with out intercourse with another person  i have been to the doctor and he says its normal cause my body is telling me i want to slow down
Hi, their poeple of the corn..
well ive been having sex for about a year and a half.
and when i lost my virginity i didnt bleed. Becuase i had used tampons before i lost my virginity,..
Until i met this guy who had a HUGE package. i started sleeping with him and i notice i would always bleed evrytime i had sex with him.
but when i had sex with someone else i didnt.
Dont worry, bleeding is not a bad thing.
It just means, that you had rough sex "He beated up"
i have been with my partenr 4 11 months and only in the last few days, after having sex i have had light spots of blood and brown old blood( But only a little bit) i know we have no S.T.I's as we got checked before we got to gether and was all clear, that could this be it is worrying me

hay! xx
ok. me and boyfriend have had sex 4 times with condoms. everytime we have it i start bleeding. this is really embarrassing and i have no clue what to do. i mean i dont want to go to the doctor because my mom dont even know im having sexual intercourse. i have tried to do research but i cant really find anything i believe really.he is the first person iv screwed and same for him. i have had all of my shots as such as cervical cancer and so on. WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP. Im really nervous and i have no clue what to do.
Hey I've been dating my boyfriend for a month and 16 days, two days ago we had sex. Now I've popped my cherry before, because I use tampons. But I bled a little bit after and it hurt alot but I didn't tell him. After having sex he didn't *** inside me he pulled out because we didn't use a condom, but he won't wear one. After having sex we did it again the same day almost 10 min. apart, I felt this extremely wet feeling like someone putting water inside you, I began freaking out but didn't let him know, was he cumming inside me? And after that he went home and the next day I got my period, I don't know whats going on and I'm afraid to tell my mother, I'm only 15 and hes 17. Any Advise, please.
Hi, I just recently been having that problem for months now. Its doesn't happen everytime I have sex but I do bleed most times. I recently went to the GYN and was told it could be something called Cervicitis which can be caused from a STD or from birth control that are objects like a Diaphragm or Cervical Cap. Reason why she said it may be this was because on the check up she checked my discharge under the scope and saw high white blood cels which means infection. She prescibed anti-biotics and if it still occurs after seven days then I would have to go for another check up. My best advice is to go see a Doc ASAP. Could be several things but you wont really know unless you go check it out. Thanks for this blog because now I know other possible causes.
Just a comment....I have the same exact problem going on.  I have been with my boyfriend for a while now and up until about a month ago, every time we have sex, I bleed...It's only a very little bit and then nothing.  I called my OBGYN and talked to her about it on the phone.  I had just had a Pap Smear done about 2 weeks before our conversation and she said everything looked normal but she wanted to do an ultrasound just in case.  So, I had that done.  She explained to me that my Pap was normal, no problems there.  But I do have Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome and I have had this since 2005...the thing is, it's never caused any problems before. I didn't understand why now???  The ultrasound showed that I have a tilted uterus too.  My doctor seems to think that maybe during intercourse my cervix is getting irritated due to my uterus being tilited.  I still don't understand why all of a sudden now my body wants to bleed.....it's aggrovaiting to me.  My doctor put me on another birth control pill and said to give it a few months and see how I am doing then.  She says nothing is wrong and not to be so concerned about it.  I just felt that since I was seeing blood that something wasn't right.  I feel better now that I have seen my doctor and she is fully aware with what is going on.. I don't know what to tell some of ya'll that posted you didn't really want to go to the doctor...because that's the only way to find out what's going on.  If something was wrong, you could get in there and catch it early and maybe save your life.  It's better to know and treat yourself accordingly.  Good luck everyone.
So anyone tell me if this is normal. I was wtih this guy friday  night, much larger then any guy ive ever been with. We both were drinking and really into eachother, the sex was rough...but it wasnt bad..i defiently liked it..once we were finished we realized the blood. There was SO MUCH! it looked like a crime scene..lol..i am guessing because he is so big and the sex was reallly rough and we did it in every position possible but is that normal?I bleed the rest of the night. the blood was so much we had to clean the carpet..omg.  he had to have tore something...im guessing he'll never call me again? lol...anyone ever expericence this with a 'larger' guy? i sure havent..wow. he was so deep...please something tell me im not alone.
I have had my period for almost 3 years now. At first it came around every other month. After about a year, it came every month but was almost 2 weeks and after there was like brown discharge stuff until my next period and was like that for about 7 months. Then it stopped and started again two months later. It happened for about 5 months then it stopped and started regular periods again. A month after it stopped I had sex with my boyfriend and everything was fine and didnt have any bleeding after or anything. Then I got my period 4 weeks later and then it stopped and I had sex a week after it stopped. After we had sex it started bleeding like I was on my period. After that, my period came and the brown discharge stuff happened again. I dont know what this is and its weird so was wondering if anyone knows whats going on? ha
so i've been with this guy quite a few times, fwb and i bled the first time with him, and not the other times up until now.
we did it a couple nights ago, and i bled a day after and the day after that.
we weren't protected but he didn't come inside.
whats wrong? HEEELP!
Sometimes bleeding during or after sex can  be caused by Endometriosis. I've been dealing with the bleeding during and after sex as well as bleeding inbetween my periods AND sometimes having 2 periods a month. All because of endo. Just wanted to throw that out there hoping that would help some. Look into it!  Take Care. :)
heyy everyone. im 17yrs old. ill be 18 in like 3 months. and ive been dating this guy for about 3 months almost four. we finally decided to have sex like 2 weeks ago. everything went goood. it hurt a little but that was it. then a week later we had sex again. this time when i got hope he texted me and said he felt bad cause he knew he made me bleed. of course i did bleed. it wasnt a lot it took like 2 days to stop. it was bleeding then brown stuff like after getting off my period. the first time was like the night before i started my period so i knew it wasnt that. but its been about 4-5 days the bleeding stopped but now i have like a burning sensation when ever i go pee and a sharp pain. im really starting to get worried. but i cant tell my mom to take me to the doctor. my boyfriend would get in soo much trouble because he is a few years older than me. and im not suppose to have sex either because religion and parents. i have to go pee like every few minutes and barely any pee comes out but it burns so i stay there for a little. what should i do?!?!?! please someone help me. idk what to do ): i feel like crying...

-worry bugg!
Have a question to ask here!!

Me and husband is trying but get unlucky. I discovered getting my period late at the end of the months for last 2 months so recently after last period was before august bank holiday and ends beginning of this months and found out today spotting brownish spots leads to bright red..did had unprotected eversince last period ends...no cramps just bloating, lower stomach pain  and tingling breast for last week and two. Correct me if am wrong they sayS period comes on dry days but why it came after my wet day or dosesnt matter...but I think am week early...plz help!!
I am 15 years old and I just got my period like 3 weeks ago and had sex a couple times while I was oin it then I thought I was off my period but once or twice a day I have like a brownish discharge like I'm still coming off my period and then right after sex I go to the bathroom and it looks like blood but not period blood. Its really scaring me and my bf and its very frustrating cause of the mess after sex. I really don't know what's wrong its the first time its happened to me and I started having sex at 13. I know it not normal...
yeah i am having a similar problem. but its not alittle blood its a decent amount. its like the thick weird blood from the uterus walls not just blood. its happened twice now in the past month. first time was right after my period so i assumed spotting or just hadnt finished yes and miss caculated. but now its 2 weeks later and it just happened again. and then my uterus hurts like it feels like its collapsed or something. im alittle concerned and dont have health insurance can anyone give me a clue to what might be the problem? :(
my guy and i are both in the army so were both clean but we had sex the other day and i bleed quite a bit.... im pretty sure it was just bc hes ALOT better off then my previous experiences but i wana make sure its all good odds are ill hit the gyno next week but he was definetly freaked out by the blood he wants to go out for a long weekend tomarrow but im afraid hell spaz if theres a repeat
I am 17, I'm on depo provera. I have only had 2 shots, I jus got my 2nd one monday. Everytime since september 6th, I bleed during n after sex. Me and my boyfriend were both tested and were both clean of STD's. Also I had a 2 weeks period in october and the day after my period ended, I started spotting. My period started october 7th and stopped the 21st. The day after my period (the 22nd) I started spotting and I have been spotting dark brown ever since and it is now the 28th. I'm really scared. I just wanna know if there's something wrong with me or if its normal. PS: this is my first birth control contrceptive and I'm on depo and have been for 3 months. I just got my second shot monday and my spotting still won't stop. Last time I had sex was monday morning. Thank you :)
hey i have been having the same problem and i just got on depo like 3 months ago to i think it is the birth control doing it b/c birth control can cause it and this wasnt happening before i got on the depo,  
but i also think its b/c of my bf **** it is so big an round an we have rough sex but idk i just need some answers ig and i dont wanna go to the doc over it b/c i dnt want my mom  to know
I have the same problem and everything comes back fine itdidnt start until after my second and third kid my midwife who I have known for years said some women have thin blood vessels inside or it could be polyps busting or too low or high of hormones in bc pill like I am prone to bladder infections one important thing is to be very lubricated and fully turned on the skin and inside of vagina is very delicate good foreplay is important and will prevent or decrease the bleeding during sex relax enjoy connecting with your partner :-)
I also bled when I had sex in the beginning of my pregnancy
IM EXPeriencing bleeding during n after sex,it started a month ago and I'm so scared of what it may be,this has never happened before.I had my cycle in december,when it went off I had sex and I began to bleed during intercourse I figured it would stop but it comes n go please help,I'm so frighten by this!its become nerve racking to me:(
Bleeding after sex happens to me a lot it will last usually one day after...IDK y it happens but it does...I know I dont have an STD or anything like that i was recently tested for them along with my husband...and we have been together for over a year!!!
ok i feel so much better knowing this happens to other people , im 16 and ive been havin sex since i was 14 , with my first bf it was str8 i never bleed , but i got a new bf and the last couple times weve had sex and hes fingered me ive bled . im so scared to tell my mom what should i doo !
Im a little on the wary side of my bleeding. I take the Depo shot and never had problems with periods, just a little spotting. Recently I was at a party and got drunk and woke up with a guy next to me I didn't know. I come to find out we didn't use a condom too. I have a FB and we use condoms but lately everytime I have sex( I like it Rough and Fast) I bleed a day after for at least 2 day's. It also happened the day after I woke up from a one night stand. My breast's are sensitive and my lower abdomen doesn't hurt but feels a little tight(?) like a numbing dull throb. I would like to know what is happening to me. I really don't want to see doctors due to what happened in my past if I can help it.
It sounds like a fibroid tumor

so ive had sex quite a few times now .. and recently the sex hurts like a reli bad pain and ive bled during sex and after sex my vagina like reli hurts for a day or two .. u was wondering if it was normal? plss help just getting a bit wprried :/
Dats just nasty y'all really need to get checked out dats not healthy at all
I am 19 and i've had sex before, few times, now im trying to get away from drama take things slow with this guy im interested in. so since we are not together and all i bought a vibrator hey a girls got needs. and everytime i used it i bleed, but right before i do i feel it pushing something i dont know what it could be, and i dont want my parents to know im active, they dont even know i date let alone have sex. Please, Please PLEASE help me. what should i do?
Hey guys. I have been on depo for almost half a year now. Ever since I have been on depo i lost my periods. However, about a month ago everytime i have sex i bleed. I go to the bathroom and clean myself up. Then i put a tampon in bc i think maybe its me starting my period or spotting but when i take out the tampon later that day there is no blood on the tampon.At first i thought maybe it was coming for my husband but then we soon realized it was me. Can anyone give me any answers or suggestions on what this can be? My last papsmear was in January when i first got on the depo, and everything came back fine.
I'm just going to go ahead and throw in my tuppence here for what it's worth. You may find it helpful, you may not :)

I have always had irregular period since the age of 11/12 I had severe cramps and terrible acne. Up until about 2 years ago I would see my period once a month sometimes I'd even miss a month but this happened once or twice a year.

The duration would be anywhere between 5 days to 16 days. It would always start brown, this is nothing to be worried about at all, it's just blood which has clotted or dried a little, it's completely normal.

This "normality" changed about 2 years ago where I probably only had 6 periods. I can never tell when they are going to start or stop. My recent one lasted 19 days and then 2 weeks later I had another one which lasted for 4 days. About 2 weeks later I think I am on the verge of having another one.

I was given an ultrasound and several blood test and was diagnosed as possibly having poly cystic ovary Syndrome (PCOS) due to hormonal imbalances. Although my blood results were a textbook case, my ultrasound showed no cysts on my ovaries.

It is probably not cancer or anything life threatening so no need to panic. It's more than likely hormonal, weight related or some other physical problem like fibroids.

If you are too slim, too overweight, do not eat well, this could also be the cause of your problems.

My best advice is to keep a diary and note down what you experience, any weight gain or loss, when you have sex, what happens before/after sex with relation to blood etc, any cramping or spotting when you aren't menstruating, menstrual patterns, funny coloured/smelling discharge and whether your period was heavy, normal or light flow. I know this sounds like a pain but trust me it will help them find out what's wrong. Also make a note of what you eat and how much exercise you do, it could be your problems are more related to diabetes.

Do this for a couple of months and take it to you Gynaecologist. Your mum or closest friend can't give you a medical diagnosis, only advice.

If you are sexually active, I would also recommend go to get a smear test done. In the UK it is routine for all women who are sexually active to get them done every 3 years or so. I went to see my doctor today regarding this and apparently cervical cancer is related to sexual activity. Better to be safe than sorry though.

The smear test feels almost like having bad cramps. The test isn't just for cervical cancer but also a whole host of other things. The Gynaecologist will take a look and if everything is healthy, they will let you know :)

With regards to sex, as I haven't had a period for 9 months before 2 months ago, I am bleeding so randomly it is un-believable, sex does make me bleed but it seems more washed out pinky colour. Please also bear in mind, the uterus is almost like a cup or funnel in shape, when lying down, blood/fluids will collect up there until you stand up.

My partner is my first and only partner, he has been tested and so have I, neither of us have STD's :)

Another thing I'd like to mention is, the first time I had sex, my now fiancee did not break my hymen. It wasn't until the second time that he "popped my cherry" that could be another reason for bleeding that isn't your period.

In the case of too much bleeding, keep up your iron level so you don't become anaemic, go see your doctor and they will normally prescribe something like mefenamic acid to thicken the blood a little and decrease the flow.

for Acne for sensitive oily/combination skin; I use mild tea tree products, they have helped so much.

All in all, don't panic, it's normal to bleed down there, even after sex. There are some women who have been bleeding non-stop for a year and they don't have cancer or STD's.  Be warned though, do not take this lightly, it is your health and your loved ones are counting on you to keep yourself healthy. Again, better to be safe than sorry, right?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I had sex almost after a year, i bled during sex.Is this ok and i am on Conterceptive for past 1 year too
I went to my local clinic and got checked and the tests came beck clear so I got referred to a doctor and he said it is normal for me as I have the implanon. It happens to stimulate your periods. So if you are like me and is using any type of contraception then you are normal and nothing is wrong with you :) hope this helps you
I have been bleeding every time I have intercourse with my husband. It stops in 1 or 2 hours. I went to the Doctor and he said it can be one of 2 things:
* A simple polyp in my uterus or cancer!
So first step is a PAP, then if normal, cancer is out of question.
Second step: An Ultrasound. Then if it is a Polyp, a small procedure will be done to remove it.
Good luck everyone!
hi, ive been worried  that I might have an std been having some symtoms (symptoms) just dont know if its something bad or can be cured. I started having white discharge at first I thought it was normal so its been already about a year or so that i have icthy in my vaginal area and it sometimes burn when i go pee and felt like peeing but couldnt like evry few minutes. Not only that but have a fishy smell and my discharge is more then before. and know im more worried since i started bleeding during intercourse since my ex and now with my boyfriend. and it happens almost evrytime we have sex. and this last time i bleed more just worried if its cancer or an std i know i need to go to the doc. just want some advice cuz not knowing wat i have is just worrying me more. anyone went through what im going through need advice. thank u so much for ur time.
here guys.. im 20yrs.. me and my boyfreiend had sex ....... after doing i got my periods..... but we use'd condoms.....but still im scared.......... so someone say whether it ll bring problems in futurer not????
Me and my boyfriend have been dating for nearly 3 months now, i know quite alot about his past and believe him when he told me he was still a virgin, im also a virgin and recently we had sex for the first time, i didnt bleed during or afterwards, we didnt use protection either, he pulled out before he cummed. 2 days later we had sex unprotected again 3 times in one night ( he also pulled out everytime before he cummed). I didnt bleed during it either but I did bleed after the 3rd time having sex, im really worried and im only young so i am too scared to tell my mum because she will be very dissapointed in me and will probably make me leave my boyfriend.. I really dont know why i bled after having sex and i dont know what to do because so many people on here are saying that i may have an STD but this is the only person i have had sex with and same goes for my boyfriend. Please help me !
When my guy and I were having sex last night, the condom slipped off and got stuck inside of me but i finally got it out but i was bleeding like i was on my period so once i got it out i put a pad on and later but a tampon on and when i took it out later on there was no blood on it... but it also burns when i pee like i was cut down there and when i wipe myself there is still alittle bit of blood... what could it be?
What you have sounds like Trichomoniasis (a.k.a. Trick).  This is a sexually transmitted disease that is caused from having more than one sexual partner.  The itch, odor and the discharge will only get worse and needs to be treated by a doctor.  Your boyfriend and ex also needs to be treated for it as well or you will continue to contract it and it can cause even more serious problems.  Not to scare you but if that is what it takes, Trick is actually little parasites that are inside your vagina constantly multiplying and feeding off the moisture that is secreted through your discharge and there is no wishing them away you have to get treated.  Sister to sister, take care of yourself!
I have the same problem and I always bled afterwards. Thing is though in still a teen and don't know how to get help, mainly because I'm scared to and I'm embarrassed. What should I do? I'm really worried because the last time, I lost a lot of blood, like, dripping. Help me!!
Hey ladies. :) these past few times ive had sex with my husband ive bled just a little.. it was almost like a combination of his *** nd my blood. Therefore it seemed as if the *** was pink.. we r trying for kids. Nd im afraid this has something to do with why we havnt conceived yet.  Some help ladies please :) <3
so i had sex for the first tme and i bled as normal...but then after the second time i felt him hit something inside me and it hurt. and now ive started bleeding repeatedly after that and mostly while i pee...is it cuz im new to the sex thing or should i check for the cervix cancer too?
About a week ago I had sex for the first time with my new bf. We have been together 3 months now. He is kinda fat and couldn't get it in all the way, but he tore the bottom of the entrance a lil. Anyways the morning afterwards I started my period (or at least I think I did) and ive lost alot more blood than usual without signs of slowing down and it's been goin on longer than it normally has. I'm sorry if this is TMI but I'm starting to get a lil worried. Can anyone help please??
Heey .Okay, I'm 15 and me and my boyfriend had sex about 2 weeks ago but we didn't use a condom. I've never bled during sex before, but when he "pulled out" I had blood between my legs, on the sheets, on him &' it was still blood coming after about 2 minutes, then it just stopped. The next day there wasn't any blood , but 2 days later I started my period. After my period was over, I kept kind of leaking something and would I would check my underwear, they would be soaked throuqh with water. Lately my thighs have been chapped and I started using diaper rash ointment on it, and now that same thing is happening but instead of the usual white "milk" leaking , the stuff is like a green-ish color. Now I'm scared and I don't know what to do and I'm so scared to tell my mom. Please , is something wrong ? This has never happened before .
I have not had a period for 10 months now and I'm 53 years old. My boyfriend and I must of got a little carried away sexually and I don't exactly know what happened but after we were done I was spotting and then it turned into a period. I had a large sac of what looked like a piece of liver come out (sorry gross). I also have cramping and back pain like I use when I had periods and now bleeding for 3 days so far. What is going on?
Shall I see a Doctor. Am I having a period or did I do some damage. :(
I'm 23yrs old and have been with my fiance for some time now. I have missed my last two periods and am not pregnant nor do I have any stds.  I was tested for those.  But everytime we have sex I spot a bit. I am really worried can someone tell me what it might be?  I made an appointment with a gyn but I have to wait a few weeks to be seen.
I'm having the same problem and it worries me cuz it's never happened before and it just started with my new boyfriend? We do it alot rougher than my last and he's huge so idk if that's the problem but I've never heard of that being a problem with other women. It could probably be my new birth contol I just got it like a month ago and this bleeding problem just started. It's like I'm always on my period.
About a week ago after my period I mess up on the day I took my pill cause I never have my period for the full 7 days so by accident I took my pills a day early. Instead of taking it on wednesday I took it on tuesday. Then 2 days later i skip one pill to get back on track and now I have been bleeding lots after sex. And it has been 2-3 days already. And I haven't been sleeping around. I had a bf for 5 months. Please help me!!!
im on bc some people says tht makes u bleed after sex. and each time me nd my bf do i bleed. we both got tested and were both clean. is it bad i am bleeding? its like spotting but a bit heaver
im on bc but each time i have sex with my bf i bleed. its like spotting but a bit heavier. would it be the birth control doing that? we both got tested and are clean.
how do you get a std
i was on the depo shot for over a year and a half .. stopped gettin my period .. and then recently i started havin sex again and this month i found i was bleeding after we had sex that happend twice to me in the past 2 weeks .. the bleeding would only last 2-3 days.. i know i have no STD.. could it just be really rough sex or what???
Hi.. Bleeding may cause any prblm on future like after marriage it may cause any prblm for pregnancy.. and this bleeding is due to any health issue or due to havin hard sex.. plz reply..!!
hi im having the same problem, im 22 years old still waiting to have a transvaginal scan and transabdominal scan which is annoying! me and my partner just cannot have sex full stop now! which is upsetting its putting a  strain on our relationship we have a 11 month old daughter too! who is probably keeping us together!

I do not have any STI's got all clear!

my symptoms are painful sex, bleeding after sex!, irregular periods, painful periods, dont know how to explain it the other problem just feels like my pelvis is heavy ? :S my gynae also said my pouch on my uterus is enlarged which i dont understand and after this he referred me to have a scan to do more investigations??? i eating a healthy diet and the weight is just up and down, id be happy for it to stay down ! i have been the lightest iv been in years i was 11.3 back in august time and its now november and im 12.2! and im not a big eater! ... not pregnant either! Iv had ovarian cysts removed earlier this year could it just be another cyst causing these problems?? iv lost both my parents so iv got no one to turn to! please help!
Okay I too go to the doctor for regular paps and my test are normal.
i am 29 and have been married for years and my husband is my second and I hope last sex partner.  
I have no stds and the bleeding started like a year ago.
It isn't every time we have sex but just about.
My doctor told me that women have diferent cervix and some have blood capsules on the outer side of the cervix and that sometimes these get over sensitive and bleed like what happens after a pap test.
It may have to do with the position of the cervix at the time of the month since the cervix moves with your cycle or it can just be the sex position.
I got the same problem, bleeding during and after sex.  Went to GYN and no STD's, no cancer. It's been a year now and it's getting worse.  Got appt lined up. Its really killed my sex life.  I basically can't have sex anymore. So frustrating.  I also wonder if I'll ever be able to become pregnant. Good luck ladies, I'll keep reading and hope for good news.
So it is possible to bleed with out having an STD? I haven't gone to get tested yet and it just happened yesterday I'm going tomorrow but, It can be normal..?
I had sex last night with this guy and I felt like he hit something and didn't think anything of it. But I have been bleeding since 2 pm yesterday. I'm starting to worry. I know I don't have an std or anything cause I have only had one sex partner
I'vbeehavingsexsinceiwas13andnowallofthesuddenimhavingadominalpainsandambeedlingoutbadlyihaventhadsewxforabout3monthsandnowthishappenedsthefirsttimeido...?Andimalsoonthedeposhot?Helpsomeone
Ive been in a relationship with my baby's daddy for 3 years and he was the only person i was having sex with then we broke up and i met someone new and every time we have sex i bleed! it feels like normal sex it doesnt hurt more or less but i bleed pretty heavily but it doesnt happen every single time so i dont know what it could be :/ i thought maybe it had to do with the fact that i had sex with my BD the very same night i left the hospital (after having my 2nd child) so i think maybe i have a floating uterus or something because it seems to happen when he actually goes in all the way and it feels like he's hitting something but idk.. it could be anything :/
I had this same problem I went to get checked come to find out I had a tumor inside I had surgery and I don't have that problem anymore...but I do bleed a tad bit after sex
I need help n awnsers I had sex with my boyfriend tonight n right after I bleed wat is the cause of that n I wasn't a virgin ether pls help im so scared n im 14
I had that problem I had my period this month but when I had sex with my bf I bleed I felt pain during sex but then I didn't know he had cummed but he did have a condom on I bleed alot what does this mean?  
Pls am confuse and scared,sometime I make I dnt see blood,and some time I make love then having paind and blood come's out and I wount see blood d next day. Pls what could be d cause am scared.
Hi I have the birth control IUD n ever seans I got it I always bleed during sex I got a pap test done n an STD test n evrything is normal if anyone knws anything pliase let me know thank you.
i have had sex many times with this guy then 2 months ago i went on the pill and a week ago we had sex for the first time since i have been on it since were in college we dont see each other muchh.. but after we had sex this time i went to the bathroom and saw that i was bleeding a tinyyy bit.. this was on sunday and its now wednesday and accordint to my birth contol im supposed to get my period today. but on sunday when it had that tiny bleeding it has been super super light like theres hardly any but it was like that on monday and tuesday and still today with a tinyyyyyy bit of bleeding but not much at all and i have reaaallyy bad cramps. i have neeverr bled before from sex so im worried as to why i am now. could it just be my period coming a couple days sooner even tho i am on the pill but why is it this light. theres almost nothing.. but theres still a little blood? im confused and worried! i dont know if the birth control is just making my period now this light!? or if just being on birth control is the reason i bled this time!?
Hey girl im having the same problem ive had sex for a long time an this never happend but recently when i m done having sex with my partner i start to bleed at first it wus very light but know it got a lil heavyer !!!! Cn sum1 plis help me cus im freaking out!!!!!
So would anybody know about symptoms after you are done taking chlamydia treatment. I just recently finished and when me and my boyfriend got done having sex there was a brownish bleeding discharge. It was on him a little, so I'm freaking out.
What did she use to make you lose your virginity and made you bleed?  Her finger couldn't do that.  Unless, she using something else (sexual toys, or an instrument)?
Are you wearing a condom while having sex and during the week of your period?  That could be very unhealthy for both partners.  You body is discharging something and I know you think I am being to religious.  You should wait until your period is done, then see what happens when you have sex.

Also, see if you can go to a free clinic and get a check (1 time).  They could look at this issue.  However, you may have to go once your period is over.  They might not see you or want to exam you when you have your period.

I wish you the best my Dear.  Avoid having sex during your period.  It is not safe and it's very unhealthy.
Wow!?!?!  Your mother doesn't mind you are having sex at 14 without any protection?  No, don't get me wrong.  Everyone is having sex at 13 but can't tell their mother or others.  At that age, you should stop having sex until you speak with your doctor.

Are you planning on having kids?  Is this why you started a year ago and not wearing condoms?  Are you having rough sex?  You should know if it hurts or the position you are in, could cause you to bleed.

Please stop having sex (you are young) and see a doctor asap.  Get some good advice.  You deserve it.
so, is this normal thing???
I'm 16 and 6 days after my 16th birthday I had sex for the 1st time with my boyfriend we were both really aroused and he was kinda rough so I had to stop him several times. After that I bled for 2 days.The second time we had sex I bled during sex and that night. The 3rd time we had sex I didn't bleed at all.But on tuesday we had sex really rough for almost 3 hours with only a 10 minute interval. The night I was fine and jus had a little discomfort but I woke up the morning with blood and it's gotten heavier at first I though it was from rough sex then when it got heavier I began to think it was my period because I don' have a normal period. Can I please get some advice as to which it is?
Ive been having the same thing omg idk I got a pep but they said they would call if it came back negative its been going on for about a month ive never got a call?
Whenever me and my boyfriend have sex, I start my period two days later. It has only happend twice so far. Should I be concerned??
So it turned out that it was only my period. Well my boyfriend had already told me that he thought it was but I didn't believe him. Ever since I've been fine but I did some research and I found out that having sex may trigger your period.
i have been bleeding almost everytime i have sex with my boyfriend i went to the doctor to get checked out,and everything,was fine the only thing i could come up with,is being,dry and my partner being to big
There are times when we have sex I don't bleed but then again when we do I bleed after sex I don't know what's happening he thinks its him but then again it maybe me any answers am so confuse
I too bleed after intercourse but my pap and std tests comd back normal everytime I have doctors next weekend im going to ask them cuz it worries me but ill keep u posted on what they tell me
I had sex wit my boyfriend afta den i saw blood coming out at first i felt pain down my abdomen wat cud dat be
I get the same feeling in my tummy too when I have intercourse with my boyfriend. Then it becomes this really sharp pain and it hurts, so I have to stop.
I am 18 and me and my boyfriend have been having sex for about 5 months. I can never "finish" because I always get this feeling like I have to pee really bad, then it turns out to be minor pain that gets worse just below my belly button. It hurts so bad I have to stop. Just about a few weeks ago we had it rough, I started bleeding hours afterwards and the next morning. It was just a little, a brown at first, I thought he had actually taken my virginity. Then about a week ago we did it again, but this time it wasnt rough at all. And since his penis is a little angled towards the left, I have to use my finger to help him get in better. Well, I bled again right after and it was red. I thought it was because when I used my finger I had scratched myself inside, and I thought that was the reason. Then about 2 nights ago we did it again, not rough. right after I bled again, brown, and spotted the next morning with pain around my opening. I was curious to know why so I read about it. And after reading, it is scaring me. My parents dont know I lost my virginity and dont want to tell them. What should I do? I dont want to tell them I have to see a doctor because I think I might have something wrong down there. :( Im soo scared. someone please tell me what I should do!
I am 14 and i started to have sex and the last two times iv had sex i bled i have only had sex 5 times with the same guy and twice with two other guys and thats when i started to bleed what do u suppose is happening im scared :$
Thats a sign of HPV.. When i was married i thought it was normal cause he had a big penis ... Now i kno he was cheating in our marriage i gt checked ...n it was HPV...they had to remove the cells..smh u can gt it with or without a condom ...all those years i thought it was normal
hi. i got my period as normal on the 18th of july for 5 days. about 3 days later i was having very painful period like cramps. it was awful and it felt like i was going to start my period again. so i got checked out-a smear test and chlymadia test. after about 1 week of my pains i started bleeding and that lasted about 1 week. todays now the 18th of august. my bleeding stopped yesterday. 2 nights ago during sex i had blood pouring out of me. it was hundreds,very scary! then today after sex i bled again. stil a lot but no where near as much as other night. to also mention im not pregnant,had 2 negative results,and my smear test was clear and so was the chlymadia test. im 20 years old. ive not been a virgin for 7 years and never been pregnant. please help? x
Hi Girl, My boyfriend and I have been together for 25 months now, (We're both 18 later this year) and we have been having sex for probably close to 2 years now, but the last two times we had sex, I bled a bit afterwards, not heavy and not for long, but I'm still worried after reading all of these posts. He reckons I should go to the doctors, but my doctors are of a different race and are really strict with waiting until marriage for sex, and she I don't think I would feel comfortable going to them about it, and my mum and I aren't really that close, and theres no one else I could talk to about it.. Can someone please help me?  
mrs. more i'd like to ask some question my girlfriend had a menstration before having sex dated aug. 30 when i saw her panty the blood is dry so i think that on august 31 she had no more menstration anymore but we had our sex on that day then after 1 week she told me it's looks like im pregnant but she starts bleeding and now it is too much stronger like menstration she had weakness in her body and i dont know what is the reason can u please help me to solve my problem please...
This was happening to me too. I didn't have sex for a month then I got strep throat and was given antibiotics. I had sex for hte first time today and was fine. There was no blood.
Hi, ok i need some advise about 2 weeks ago on a friday i had sex with my boyfriend the next day i had a tattoo appt. which was about 4 hours long sitting on the same position wearing tight jeans... the next morning i wake up and go to the bathroom the burning was soooo bad i actually cried, never felt anything like it!! that same sunday in the afternoon it started getting worse to the point where walking was even uncomfortable aroud 6:00 pm it got so bad and i noticed that a i had a fever so my sister in law took me to a medimerge by her house cause by this time it was almost 8:00 pm and i didnt want to go to the ER  this whole time i thought i had a UTI so they did blood work and according to the Dr. my white blood cell count was really hight abouth double the normal i didnt know what to think he said maybe it could be your kidneys so because it was so late he suggested to give me a penicillin shot and he prescribed antibiotics strong ones for about 10 days! The next morning i work up in worse shape even after the shot and the oral antibiotics, but at this point my symptoms had changed i thought that the burning was happening when i peed and it turns out it was where the pee would hit ao at this point i knew there was something wrong cause i felt like something was raw in my vagina. So i call my OBGYN explained the situation and they couldnt take me in that day so the gave me an appnt for the next morning  still very uncomfortable even when i walked, could not find a comfortable position to sit the only way i felt a little better was laying down, so i go in she sees me tells me it could be herpes or some other STD she did vaginal culture and blood work mind you every time she touched me there i was almost in tears 1 week later the results come back and im NEGATIVE for everything including no std no virus no bacteria nothing now its been almost three weeks since that and i still dont feel like im 100% i finished my antibiotics yesterday and as im trying to find an  answer to this i dont think that was normal i did have rough sex but not to leave me so hurt and to take medication for 10 days!! years ago i did have HPV in my cervix and the cells were frozen now i have notice by reading so much that bleeding after sex is not normal i thought i was!! :( i probably bleed 5 out of 10 time in an average after sex, im assuming now this is really not normal can the abnormal cell in the cervix come back could this be a sign of abnormal cells?? anyone has some advise please help!!! thank you!
Im having the same problem I sometimes bleed after me & my husband have sex
I had the same problem. I had to switch birth controls a million times before i found one that worked. If you are to scared to ask your doctor try going to a clinic but doctors deal with this everyday and its all confidential
I had sex with my bf the previous day nd i juz noticed i'm bleeding. I was feeling hurt while having sex with him. I don't know what may have gone wrong
my girlfriend was recently was on   her period so when she stopped bleed we had sex and once we were done having sex there was blood on the condom and when she wiped herself there was blood. so she put a pad on for the night and the next day there was no blood. so we waited a couple days to see
if she was still on her period because this was the first time she had gotten it in the past three months. so when we ended having sex again the same thing happened again.
hi i am 17 years old and i just had sex yesterday with the guy that i like and when i left his house i went to the bathroom and there was some blood and i am scared that i am pregnant but the thing is i aint bleeding anymore so now i have to wait 2 weeks to take a test and i'm scared to tell my mom can someone please help me HELP
I'm 17 years of age most times after I have sex with my boyfriend I bleed it doesn't last long not even a day. I'm worried very worried and I'm not good with doctors. Please help me?
So im kind of embarrased but i have no where else to turn to..im 16  I been going out with my bf for a year and 9mnths ever since i met him i been havin vaginal intercourse ive bleed once or twice but it was at the begining times of beeing with him like that.. Now a days ive been bleeding alot according to him.. i had sex with him before and i think i bled once  but it was rarely but then it was normal everytime i had sex with him i wouldnt bleed... so then my period came along and its been a week since ive done it i had sex with him on a tuesday and i bled:0 now its friday and i bled again.? Is this a bad situation .. I never bled like that before til now its scary because before i got my period i had sex with him a couple dayz before it came and i bled but then i did it with him again like two three dayz again and i had no bleedig situation then thats when i had sex with him saw my period blood ddnt do it for a week cusz of my period then did it tuesday and friday same after my period was all gone and i bled those two dayz...after sex with him.. What should i do.????? Please help me should i just tell my mom already im mexican so im scared i dnt want her to think so negative about me when she finds out im doing it ..she knows i have a b she and my dad accepted him ever since i been with him we been all together and his so kind to all my family..if anyone can help me with this please tell me what should i do.? And if its for my own good..
Hi my husband and I has been together 5 years and every time we have sex I bleed for days maybe around 4 to 5 days. Yes he is very rough at some point when we are doing it. When we go for like a week not doing it I'm fine I don't bleed at all its just when we have sex only. Why is this and what should I do. Please help

( The bleeding is not heavy at all but I do still put a pad on and plus I dont have periods like I should every month I skip like two months at a time )
omg    mee too but ony just recenty i was bored and i tod my fwb that i was at a friends house (but i really wasnt) and so i decided to stick my fingers up there  after a while of this i saw blood on my fingers  ......this has been happening for sum time now  its not like every time... its just sum times. also when me and my fwb did do stuff  i felt like  my cherry just kept popping. im really scared because ppl keep posting things about STDs and cervical cancer ....im ony 15 and i cant trust my parents can sumone please help like is there sumtype of doctor i can go to without my parents
I had sex for the first time yesterday and I wasn't in a lot of pain during but when I went pee afterwards the toilet paper was slightly pink and today when I went pee the was a chunk of blood on my underwear and earlier I had slight spotting . I'm not in bc , but I'm going to a clinic tomorrow to get it . It is possible that I'm on my period because I'm irregular but I should be getting it next week, what do I do? There's no way I can tell my parents , please help
I have the implanon and after me and my husband have sex I bleed could it be because of the implanon??? Plz help!!!
I'm on the implant too! i've been bleeding here and there randomly after sex with my boyfriend... i've had sex with other guys but have been checked and i don't have any std's, my boyfriend now was a virgin, so i know it's not one of those kind of problems, my ob-gyn told me the implant causes a lot of bleeding problems down there for women! i'm going to get mine removed because it's caused me sooo many problems in the last 2 years!
if you're on the implanon and you're bleeding randomly, it's totally normal!! i'm now on an estrogen pill to help the bleeding until i get it taken out! and haven't had sex since i was on the pill, but i'll finally see him again this weekend, so i'll be watching for bleeding, if i am still bleeding i'm going to make another apointment!

i wouldn't be too worried though, as long as you're safe, and if you're on the implant, it's VERY common to bleed randomly!
hey ,i have the same problem as you guys firstly my virgina has been producing a bad smell with a white watery discharge which makes me uncomfortable then now after having sex with my boyfriend am experiencing blood coming out like 5 days after having sex,it has happened about twice after having my normal periods in the same month.the flow is lighter than usual but lasts almost five to six days.i have been taking emmergency pills too much every time we had sex, can this also be the cause.
I had sex 4days ago and it was my frist time is bleeding for 4days good?
If i bleeding after like a day or two after having sex. What does it mean? Plus ive been feeling sick like my whole body was hurting all day yesterday and today my legs are hurting now. Will u please help me