Why do I feel pain when I have intercourse even thou my doctors says I am healthy?
For a year now I have intense pain during intercourse. It like I can't get relaxed but I get really wet.
I went to see 2 doctors and I informed a few of them that I have candida. After that they did a lot of tests on me, laboratory and other kinds, they even did ultrasound tests and it seems that I am perfectly fine.

I am together with my boyfriend for 3 years. For the first two, we had normal sex, and then this started. I am really desperate. I don't know where to ask for help anymore.
Sounds like you wisely had yourself checked out thoroughly.  This can be psychological.  When you say you can't relax, that maybe exactly right with what is going on.  Anything going on in your relationship that started around when this painful intercourse and tightness started?