Why do i smell like pee??
Recently I've been drinking 2L-2.5L a day and since I haven't really been drinking enough.  Since i started, occasionally drops of pee come out uncontrollably and my underwear smells like pee. I have to shower more often and change my underwear and trousers more frequently as the smell of pee is quite strong.
I read that it's because I'm dehydrated and once i start drinking a lot of water for a week or so it'll go away but I just want to know if anyone knows what could be the cause? Thanks in advance
From your symptoms, the possibility of vesicovaginal or ureterovaginal fistula needs to be ruled out.Ureterovaginal fistula is a communication between the distal ureter and the vagina and vesicovaginal fistula is a free communication between the urinary bladder and the vagina. The urine bypasses the bladder and flows into the vagina.Mostly it causes urinary incontinence but if it is small then it can cause little leakage of urine from vagina and hence smell of urine.Can be found after caeserians and hysterectomy.

The other possibilities that need evaluation are bacterial vaginosis, excessive sweating, lost tampon in the vagina,lodged condom or pathology of cervix or vagina.I would suggest that you consult a gynecologist and get a pelvic examination and investigations like vaginal swabs, intravenous pyelography and cystography done. Treatment is dependent on the confirmation of diagnosis.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.