Why does it hurt after being fingered?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Why does it hurt after being fingered?

I am under 18, I have had sex before as well as been fingered. It has never hurt me to be fingered until this one guy. He has fingered me 3 different times and after each time it hurts and is extremely sore. Not on the inside but all along the outside and the tissue. Is this normal? What could he be doing wrong? I don't want it to hurt so badly, I feel it when i sit down, exercise, go to the bathroom, etc. HELP!
Tags: fingered, ??WHY DO IT, It hurts, hurts after, sex, help, being fingered
He could have skin bacteria that irritates you.  How is his hygiene?  Clean hands and nails?  I'd stop letting him finger you, frankly.  It's not worth the risk of getting some kind of fungus or bacteria in your vagina.
well he is actually really clean, so idk.
you could have a yeast infection or some sort of infection. or he could have fingered you too hard and made a tear in there, I've had that happen and it hurts for days , even to the point where you sit down it hurts, but they have cream for that hope your ok
It have the exact same thing happen. It hurts sooo bad for like a few days after. My boyfriend is also super clean. Takes 2 showers a day and cyts his nails daily. Idk what the problem is and its only this one guy. Ive been fingered by 3 other guys and its never hurt.