Why does my urine smell like rotten eggs?
My Fiance and I had 1 night of rough sex, and the next morning I awoke to the horrifying odor of my urine smelling of rotten eggs! I've taken an at home urine test and it is positive for both Nitrites and Leukocytes. What am I to do now? Is there an over-the-counter drug to treat this? Will rough sex always cause this to happen to me?

This discussion is related to Swollen lymph node.
The rough sex and smell may be coincidence and you had been brewing a urinary tract infection (uti) or bladder infection.  The leukocytes are white blood cells and that normally indicates infection.  The positive result for nitrites also indicates bacteria and backs up a UTI. Does it hurt when you urinate?

You probably need antibiotics and not just an OTC medication.  Go and see your doctor.  You don't want it to get worse.  If it is a UTI/bladder thing then you don't want it spreading to your kidneys.
I just found this place. Having the same bad smelling urine problem. I am on a lot of medication throughout the day for a permanent headache due to problems in my neck. I have been really worried about all of the meds I take and being so young, I believe this is a side effect of them. Headed to the doctor tomorrow.
I finally found out what makes my urine smell like rotten eggs w/ slight burning when its time to pee-pee.  U might be suprised like i am. Its the protein in my boyfriends  semen!  Do ur research on protein in semen...and try not to hve sex for 2wks....and drink water to flush out the protein.
i get that to but only the day after i wake up after having sex with him i always drink water